It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientology on trial in France.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I know that there was a thread on this some time ago on ATS. but I have just read the news that two prosecutors has finally requested today the dissolution of two main bodies of that dangerous cult in France.

unfortunatetly I can not find upto now any good english source except the one below. I will update as soon as I get something:

groups.google.com...

The Prosecutor asked the dissolution of the crime cult, twice times 2 million euros amend (5.2 million dollars), and suspended jail for the crime cultists, plus 150000 euros amend and 4 years jail for Alain Frank Rosenberg, OT8, CC ED . I wonder if the scientologists have still convincing lie trainings. It seems that the Prosecution and the Court have heard the lies very well. I wonder why the cretin criminal David Miscavige has imposed such a stupid way to defend his troops: my OPINION is that he imagined that making some of his troppers look victimized and martyrs forntheir "religion" was the effect he was looking at.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I was just thinking of this case after I noticed a scientology ad that ran in the wee hours of the morning. First time I saw one, but I suspect it's all an effort to make them look less like the fruitcakes that they are. Ad's in the middle of the

I'm all for freedom of religion, but scientology is nothing more than a pyramid scheme meant to bilk gullible people out of their money. I'm glad to see that some countries have seen it for what it really is.

join