It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police double-Taser arrest probed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Police double-Taser arrest probed

news.bbc.co.uk

Video footage of a man being shot twice with a Taser gun has been passed to the police complaints body.

The man was filmed struggling during the incident on Sunday night in Upper Parliament Street, Nottingham, as four officers attempted to arrest him.

A large group appeared and some people remonstrated with officers.

Nottinghamshire Police said no complaint had been made but they have referred the footage to the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC).

The footage shows tw'Trust and confidence'

Nottinghamshire Police said officers were trying to arrest the 40-year-o
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Looks like the taser happy police are at it again!

looking at the footage it seems abit over the top to taser a gay who is already subdued on the floor, He doesnt seem to be struggling really

Fair enough they say the police were called to a disturbance by the door staff of a local venue but damn is it right to taser him twice and punch the guy in the head just after he has been tased?

No wonder people are dying from the excessive force these police are using. I noticed the crowd coming forward arguing with the police i hoped they would jump in and help.

Imagine if that was two guys assaulting another guy in the street how would the police view that?

Here is the youtube video of the incident

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Here is the youtube video of the incident:

also it is worth noting the comments on the page, Glad to see people are speaking up about this type of behavior, Violent police like this need to be worried for themselve's

If the crowd in the video done something to help, maybe these SS cops might think twice next time, But right now they know the public wont/cant do # and they love it

This is clearly abuse. This and the death of an innocent bystander by the police during the London Riots, is it not time to ask serious questions about the state of policing in the UK.

B0ph (1 minute ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam #ing arseholes and one of them punches the guy in the head after he's been tasered. It's about time ordinary folks woke up to the police state that we exist in and the brutality they are so close to being victim of every day. The cops are nothing ore than Whitehalls attack dogs.

mrplayrecplay (1 minute ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam Yeah smash the state! What a bunch of wankers you lot are.

If the state was smashed most of the cocks commenting on this video wouldn't survive a day. What would you do without your benefits and handouts? # off and let the police get on with their job. Most of you were probably at the G20 protest getting a good shoeing hopefully from the Old Bill. Give the police more power and point them in the direction of some of you #s.

blackpoolrok (2 minutes ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam I am in my 40s, brought up to respect authority & the police. As far as I'm concerned, this is further evidence of a police force who are a law unto themselves, out of control, brutal & clearly staffed by power mad violent thugs.

Its about time people fought back at this increasing facism.

I now actually cheer loudly, whenever I hear of one of these scum being injured, killed or maimed. People's revenge.

Its time for an uprising to say enough is enough.

leewales6 (3 minutes ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam bastards! and the #ers will get away with it.

oaklandstreet (9 minutes ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam #ing pigs - they're all on steroids (wonder how often they get drug tested?

oaklandstreet (9 minutes ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam Why does the crowd stand around and let it happen - where are their guts? they should stand up for a member of the public being assaulted by agents of the state.

oaklandstreet (11 minutes ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam Arseholes - love to see these fat twats get the hammering they deserve.

davehighbury (20 minutes ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam where are police when you need them.?
eating doughnuts

WarDogLRS (24 minutes ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam Time to fight back people stop letting

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Reading]

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Reading]

join