It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Internet, the one factor the perps of 911 had not considered.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I put this to you:

When the of perpetrators of 911 planned their cowardly act, they had no idea that the internet would evolve, that the internet would become accessable to every person on Earth. Had they anticipated that the flaws and faults of their plan would be recorded and viewed over the internet, then thay may have thought twice. They couldn't contemplate the notion that broadband would open up the digital age. Their intelligence was poor, they had no idea that their enemy's biggest weapon would evolve on computers and phone lines.

They assumed that once the deed was done, the video copies of their despicable act would be shelved, not knowing that broadband, digital technology and the internet in general would ensure this day would play over again and again, on laptops, desktops, ipods, mobiles phones and other devices, again and again.

In 2001 the advance of technology was just in its infancy, they thought the evidence would go away, but they were wrong, we will prove them wrong!

Mod Edit: Excessive Bolding – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Please Do Not Alter Or Remove Mod Edits.

[edit on 15/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 15-6-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Now that so much of the truth is being exposed, the perpetrators have hired disinformationist to try and railroad and stone wall all of the information that we have exposed. It is so obvious what they are doing, they are desperate. They want you to believe that they are in denial, or ignorant, however, they know how to avoid talking about the truth and in most cases they use the disinfo technique.

www.whale.to...

These government shills will lose this fight, and the truth will prevail.
In my opinion, there are plenty of disinfo shills in the 911 forums.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Dude you have to turn that into a thread of your own!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot

we will prove them wrong!

7 1/2 years later......

As Yukon Cornelius used to say as he licked his pick ax: "nuttin"

What are you truthers doing? Biding your time?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

Originally posted by kiwifoot

we will prove them wrong!

7 1/2 years later......

As Yukon Cornelius used to say as he licked his pick ax: "nuttin"

What are you truthers doing? Biding your time?

It's a slow process granted, but I think we are getting there bit by bit. Each time a doubt about the OS of 911 is brought up in MSM we have won a small battle. It is slow I grant you, but slow and steady won the race my friend!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

When the of perpetrators of 911 planned their cowardly act, they had no idea that the internet would evolve, that the internet would become accessable to every person on Earth.

I thought this was a good example at how hard some of the shills who support the real criminals who orchestrate 911. You mention they did not count on the internet to expose the truth. I believe there perpetrators are using every available tool on the internet to stop most people from talking about 911. That includes ridiculing, insulting, lying, including using the media, radio, to turn people against people who disagree with the OS.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

When the of perpetrators of 911 planned their cowardly act, they had no idea that the internet would evolve, that the internet would become accessable to every person on Earth.

I thought this was a good example at how hard some of the shills who support the real criminals who orchestrate 911. You mention they did not count on the internet to expose the truth. I believe there perpetrators are using every available tool on the internet to stop most people from talking about 911. That includes ridiculing, insulting, lying, including using the media, radio, to turn people against people who disagree with the OS.

Oh I agree, but they are using the internet in a response to truthers using the internet, in 2000 whan the final plans were okayed, they could have had no idea how influentiel and integral the internet would be.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Oh I agree, but they are using the internet in a response to truthers using the internet, in 2000 whan the final plans were okayed, they could have had no idea how influentiel and integral the internet would be.

True, however, we are now in an information war with these perps, and it is so obvious. The harder the truthers push the info, the harder the disinfo plays their ugly game of deceit. We see it on ATS all the time. When you see posters that have been here for years posting against the 911-truth movement despite all the factual evidences that has been compiled and they are always ignoring it, it tells me they are disinformationist.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

What we need is an inside man that blows the whole thing wide open.

That's the only way I can see us getting the upper hand.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Iv'e always considered disinfo agents a possiblity on ATS, but listening to you guys talk of them so seriously, and reading through completely the disinformation document, and its 25 methods...

I completely agree, there are people on these forums who employ basically all of these tactics, in many forums than just the 9/11 forum.

I will be watching.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I have to believe, in my opinion; Cheney had the secret military establishment who pulled off the remote controlled planes and the demolition of the WTC, killed by his assasination squad. The only people alive who really know the whole truth of 911 are the top brass in the Bush administration. These traitors have sealed their records and most of all, they have destroyed all the evidences that links them to the 911 crimes. Science is the only thing that will expose the truth. For example, Steven Jones scientific findings of Thermit and Thermate being found at ground zero in the dust particles. Jones makes the statement publicly, that we are talking about military science.

I believe we need aggressive people in power, to push this info to mainstream media.
It is also a fact our military does control a large part of our media.
I feel if the truth of 911 is not exposed soon and the real criminal are not dealt with accordingly, we may see America slip away, to be in control of foreign interest, which I feel has already happened. It is clear that our government dose not have our interest at hart, their interest are only for big corporation like big pharmacy, banking cartel, car manufactures, big insurance Co, and the likes. It is sicken if they collapse due to a downfall in our economy why should THEY get bailed out? My opinion is let them fail like all the small business, and the huge franchises like Circuit City that failed.
Why should the government give them our hard working tax dollars to bail them out, so they can give millions of dollars to CEO without any oversight?

I saw this great country go down hill after 911, and the Republican Neocons administration that ran America in the ground did it in eight years, with the help of the Federal Reserve they practically looted our financial institutions and at this rate if they continue, we will have a total collapse. We can’t keep printing money out of thin air to bail us out it will not work.

One other thing, if the real criminals who committed 911 are not brought to justice, we will have another 911. The reason I say this it lets the next evil administration know they are above the laws of the land and they do not have to be held accountable for anything.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by impressme]

[edit on 15-6-2009 by impressme]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Starred mate, not a lot else to add really.

new topics

top topics

join