It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why doesn't the Bible predict Superbowls and Winning powerball numbers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
"And on the seventh day the Penguin wen't fourth and defeat the glorious wings of red."

After the Penguins beat the red wings I went and checked the Bible to see if maybe it was a Bible prophecy come true and to my surprise this was no where in the Bible, neither were the winning lottery numbers or superbowl predictions? Why not? Seems like the Bible would be more amazing if it could predict chance events.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Seems like the Bible would be more amazing if it could predict chance events.

More amazing..? No, there is nothing amazing about a book of fiction...

But it would definitely be more useful...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Becasue back then, they didnt know or have sports. The onlty real sprt taht existed was kicking a ball, which was probably illegal, and cruxifiction.. so to speak.
Bible wont matrix or reveal info like that, cuase it wasnt aprt of gods will for man. JEsus was totaly against gambling, hence forth why its looked at as a sin. One day, when jesus went , i dunno downtown i guess? he saw how people had amrket places set up, prostitutes alla round, people drinking and aprtying..he flipped the tables over.... gambing is associated with this kind of behavoir. God will only make yuo rich, IF you belive 100% , ask him, and IF its in his interest. Theri a a reason why yuo work for what you want in life, but donst mean yuor gunna be rich. All through history, rich people were the lamest of all people, and murderers, and arrogent. All except for one...i think it was LOT? might be wrong..he had property, a big home, 2 or 3 daughters and loved god. So one day, god allowed the devil to take advantage of him..casueing boils and leprosy to break out..he still loved god. Took his wealth, cause his stone home to fall on his wife and daughters, killing the, he still loved god. After all was done, god rewarded him with much more in land and wealth.
Really, in todays world, most people would probably curse god, if they lost all they had. LOT was able to priove in his heart, he was wtih and loved god. Maybe god knew this about humans, so thats why you wont find info like that in the bible?

join