It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bach To The Future - New Deep Meditation Tool!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
An update on my experience with these meditations!

I have been using both th bach and compassion for two days straight now and i must say ifeel fantastic, i reached a state of trance in notime at all and had a little look inside my mind, what i saw was phenomonal

I have just finished todays meditation and feel in a state of bliss, the worlds tones seem alot clearer to me now and i feel a deeper connection to alot more people

Thanks again guys
peace and love to you all xx

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I'm glad to see all this positive feedback. I look forward to spending more time with this and seeing what happens.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Thank you so much for putting this up. My GABA was damaged from years of being on xanax for panic attacks. I spent months coming off of this drug, and since then I still have anxiety and some other issues off and on. I'm always looking for ways to meditate and handle my anxiety naturally. I'm going to try this and see how it goes. I've tried many other meditations and some work, some don't.

Now interestingly enough.... If I put some Rush on the ipod, it makes me fall asleep and I have no idea why.

Thank you miss silver & Omega for sharing this gift. Bless you.

S&F

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Ouch. I just spent 15 minutes listening while in a meditative position. I quickly became overcome with vertigo and nausea, so I had to stop the recording and lie down for a minute! It looks like it may take some time for my brain to adapt to this!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I thought I'd post a site I just found -- www.diatonis.com...
I find this music to be very comforting and the videos are cool too.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombanjo
Ouch. I just spent 15 minutes listening while in a meditative position. I quickly became overcome with vertigo and nausea, so I had to stop the recording and lie down for a minute! It looks like it may take some time for my brain to adapt to this!

Interesting.. I tried this on my way home on the train, not intending to listen to much just to get a quick sense of what was in the recording, because of all the train noise and general hubub around me I couldn't hear anything other than the music.. after a few short minutes I started to feel a little heavy headed and a touch of vertigo like my body was leaning a bit too heavily to one side. I put it off.

I tried again later that evening and could hear the background beat and felt more relaxed this time - so top tip would be to make sure you are comfy environment before testing this out (bit obvious really
)

berth

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
All kinds of strange experiences can occur. Sometimes I feel like my head is turned sideways when it's not, and last time, I felt like I had my hands joined together in one of those contemplative finger pyramid type configurations, and yet they were laying on the armrests of my chair. The trick is to let whatever happens be ok as it doesn't mean anything per se, it's just interesting to observe. That said, it's good to start out slow.

P.S. Regarding your every day conscious living outside of your daily meditation time, I highly recommend "grokking" the teachings of Eckhart Tolle, who actually lives not far from where I am here in Vancouver Canada.

www.youtube.com...

Your life itself may then become a living meditation.. and a representation to others, of the end of suffering - although you may find that the greatest joy resides, paradoxically, in helping to carry the load and to ease the burdens of the suffering of others, as an expression of your compassion.

"All happiness for man must arise exclusively in relation to some unhappiness, already experienced."
~ Gurgjieff, Georges Ivanovitch (1872–1949)

[edit on 17-6-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Is there a difference if im laid down while im listening to the track?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by xSeraphim

I've been told that "muddies" it somewhat, because then it's not altogether different from regular sleep and you're more likely to fall asleep in the process.

It is best to have the discipline to sit upright with your back straight when doing it.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I believe I do this naturally because of my bloodline history.
Is this possible?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by -zLFz-

No, I don't think so. You're not unique or set apart from the rest of us imho.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Oh man just tried your Bach to the Future. Amazing work. I tried some commercial relaxing binaural audios and so far non of them achieve this level of relaxation. When the ocean waves hit I felt like I was floating. Great work to you and miss_silver.

Edit: I wonder if this is good for lucid dreaming.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by bonthan]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Thx for the link! Was listening to some of this kind of 'beats' on the Tube yesterday, shortly before I went to bed. The hubby looked at me and and said that I looked 'stoned'?? I felt great though

'Music / sound' like this helps to balance the energy flow through the chakra's

[edit on 6/17/2009 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I've been lurking here for months and finally signed up just to reply to this thread.

I'll try to keep it short. I have NEVER meditated before. Never done anything like this before. My parents however are very spiritual and meditate and I've been under enormous amounts of stress lately so thought I would try it.

I listened to Bach first for half an hour then to compassion meditation. I don't know how to describe what I'm feeling.... other then....
I use to do a lot of drugs. A LOT. Ecstacy, meth, K, coc aine you name it. Haven't touched anything in 8 years. I feel like I just did ecstacy and mushrooms at the same time. Let me explain....

Ecstacy makes you feel complete euphoria and mushrooms make you hallucinate (obviously) Now I don't feel the euphoria but I DO feel the light body (almost floating) and tingling feeling ecstacy made me feel. I am also seeing colors very vividly (especially orange for some reason??)
I also feel nauseous and don't know quite what to make of that other then for someone that has never done this before this is very powerful and I will have to do this at lower doses I suppose. (at least to start)

I see this being a very powerful form of meditation that I am unable to grasp at this point. All I know is that it has definitely done SOMETHING and if I can learn to control it to do positive things then that will be great. Thank you for sharing. Even now I still see lines on the screen and light headed... dizzy.... it's so weird.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
If you're feeling weird, try just sitting in quiet stilliness for 20 minutes. Drink lots of water (brain likes water), and get a good night's sleep tonight, and by the morning you'll wake up a new man!

All the best with this as a daily meditation practice, you'll have caught up with your parents in no time flat!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Ok need some help here OmegaPoint.....

It's been a couple of days now and I can't sleep
, and to make it worse I'm getting out of bed between 3am-3:30am and standing
with my front door open staring at the stars waiting for something to happen....in my boxer shorts!! lol

I seem to feel more from the compassion meditation with lots of
frontal lobe stimulation and numbness...kinda cool though!

the body heat is still happening and although I'm not sleeping my
dreams the last couple of nights could fill a book!!!

I listened to both this morning and have a feeling of...Daaa..... all day.

Any suggestions

Love&Light

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by truthbknown

Yeah, drop the Compassion one, and do only the first half hour of the Bach one first thing in the morning, get some excercise late in the day, and drink lots of water, and go to bed at the same time every night. And, let whatever happens be ok, without any judgement or attachment to any outcome. Also, I'd suggest journalling about your thoughts, ideas, impressions, get it out and on paper and write out anything no matter how strange it may seem.

And if you get too freaked or overwhelmed then just chill out for a few days, and put it on the shelf, if you really need to, but what's happening for you doesn't sound too bad. Sounds like you're questioning who you are in relation to the universe and there's nothing wrong with that. Let it all be ok, and just OBSERVE with curiosity, and don't make you or anything wrong.

A daily excercise regimine will burn it off and help you sleep.

I think, as you continue, you'll have an integrative experience, and will start sleeping VERY deeply, but still with VERY vivid dreams - keep a dream journal for the archetypes which have a strong impression on you when you awaken.

That's all I can think of.

Also, read the articles and blog here, to better understand the process

www.centerpointe.com...

One last thing - patience. Just watch it unfold - your system will soon "bifurcate" or escape into a higher order of functioning, and increased conscious awareness, and you'll have an "ah ha" moment, though it need not even be intellectually understood, since consciousness is experiencial.

Then, during the day, it won't be Daaaa, but WOW! A wonderful sense of aliveness and amazing clarity ought to come bursting forth onto your "scene" at some stage, but precisely when that will happen I can't say.

Thank you for the feedback, it's very helpful and nothing to be concerned about imo.

Rule one - let whatever happens be ok. It's all you and is coming from within you, being raised up from the depths of your unconsciousness.
There is no programming going on here, and these brainwaves occur naturally during sleep and the evolutionary process as described earlier in the thread, is a natural process as well. You are simply undergoing a transformation, and that's a good thing.

Best Regards, with Love and Light.

Rob
OP

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply OM

I will try what you suggested about the meditation....I work out
five days already and water is not a problem..plenty of that.

I've been on my spiritual journey for two years now and all kinds
of amazing things have been happening and I'm not concerened
of who,what,where,when, why etc of what i feel or discuss with anyone.

I did write my dreams down but that started taking to much time
so now I record them.

Thanks again and I'm not worried the least about anything that I'm
feeling or going through
.....will keep you posted.

Love&Light

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
If I might, I'd like to offer one more piece of advice, along with an interpretation.

Get acquainted with the teachings of Eckhart Tolle

www.youtube.com...

And remember, that there is no where to "get to" since you are, well, here now, and that universally, everything is happening simultaneously, and since we cannot judge it and say "it should be different" or something other than what it is, then "it" just is what it is, and there's a LOT of peace in that acceptance, and I've heard that a major aspect of love, and compassion IS acceptance, of ourselves, others, the world around us, etc.

Also, with that Compassion Meditation, my suspicion, and this may be kind of "far out there", but I suspect that it activates the mind's capacity as a type of quantum holographic transmission and recieving instrument, where the just beyond hearing frequency subliminal silent affirmation (there's none of that with the Bach track) IS "heard" by the universe, and what is heard is reflected back again - the reason is because everything is one, and interconnected, and there is no such thing as "isolate consciousness". The mind is a holographic phenomenon emmersed within another holographic phenomenon (the universe itself).

So this is what you are transmitting with the Compassion Meditation, on the Gamma frequency "channel".

May I be well

May I be happy

May I be free from suffering

May my friends be well

May my friends be happy

May my friends be free from suffering

May those beings I do not personally know be well

May those beings I do not personally know be happy

May those beings I do not personally know be free from suffering

May those I thought to be enemies be well

May those I thought to be enemies be happy

May those I thought to be enemies be free from suffering

May all sentient beings everywhere be well

May all sentient beings everywhere be happy

May all sentient beings everywhere be free from suffering

I am kind

I am patient

I am loving

I am caring

I help others.

Thus, you find yourself standing out your door in the middle of the night, in the midst of processing all these archetypes and whatnot, looking up at the stars waiting for something to happen, or perhaps, for a response of some kind.. in your boxer shorts no less..

It's kinda cute really when you really think about it..

If I'm right, then you are helping to generate compassionate "vibes" for all of us and for our troubled planet.

I know I know, pretty far out there and maybe a little too "sci fi" for many.

Just an interpretation which MAY warrant consideration.

LOL!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Makes alot of sense to me.....did u just read my mind!! lol

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join