It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bach To The Future - New Deep Meditation Tool!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Thank you so much! this is by far the most useful thread I've ever come across during all my time here.

I tried meditating while listening to this music and the result was amazing.

First - It took me minimal effort to achieve a state of meditation. Normally when I meditate without this music I concentrate on my breathing but I have problems because negative thoughts ad worries always distract me. But when listening to this music, it's as though all those thoughts and worries were all blocked out and left only a state of peace.

Second - I don't know if anyone has the same experience but while meditating with this music I seem to envision a bright white light in front of my eyes. Normally when I meditate I do have these bright lights but they were never as bright and brilliant as this and it was also associated with a sense of peace and relaxation.

That was my first time and I tried it for only 10 minutes
I'll try it again tonight for 30 minutes, it should be wonderful

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Omegapoint,
I'd like to talk to you in private about an idea I have for binaural beats. However, I don't have enough posts to send a private message yet. Would you please email me at
crt4au AT gmail DOT com
I think you'll be intrigued by the idea I have...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
A note about the author of this track.

It was a co production, OmegaPoint is the teacher and I am the tech who put it all up together.

It was done with these means... First the selection of the audio tracks, second, determined how long with Alpha waves, then how long of Delta waves minute wise, then the last 30 minutes, Delta waves which in the end, before mixing it in the musical track, just sounded like a heartbeat while someone is asleep.

Made sure it was a slow decent at no more than 1Hz in the end. So to clear up things, there is a second Bianural track inserted into it which is the Schumann's Resonance, our earth natural resonance.

Before Omegapoint asked me if I could put something together, I used to dabble with this for my own entertainment using only the Schumann's resonance inserted in some musical cd of nature sounds. Then that 80 gig HD died on me with no hope of recovery so for reasons of my own, I just quit it at that.

What let me to experiment on Binaural Beats was Hemi-Sync which I have previously bought and other, downloaded (my bad
) and see if that could be recreated with a software I was made aware of which is called Brainwave Generator.

For the curious ones... Brainwave generator is what I used to create the slow decent from Alpha to delta with the precious help of OmegaPoint. Then, had to make sure that the Binaural beats were not overwhelming sound wise as the previous test track sent to Omega. As he suggested, just make it a hum in the music background which from all your feedbacks, was achieved

Also, my husband, Titorite, a member of ATS is also to thank for his support and his fine tuned ears for he helped a lot when it came to integrate the binaural beats in the musical Bach track to make sure that the Binaural beats did not overwhelm the musical track and that it was indeed, just a hum in the background, like the Hemi-Sync tracks I have in my musical .mp3 library.

So once it was sure that them stand alone Schumann's resonance track and the slow decent from Alpha do Delta track were to the desired decibels, this is when they were integrated to the musical track using CoolEdit.

Cool Edit is a great music edit tool which I learned to use back in the good ole Napster day when most of us thought that music download was a 'cool' thing and free... The problem was, that back in those days, a lot of peeps were clueless on how to convert music to .mp3 files which left most of the musical tracks that I downloaded with some tweeps sounds and a lot of pops if not some 2 to 3 minutes of silence after some .mp3 files. So learned to master the art of editing music.

Didn't know that the previous experience into editing a lot of mp3 musical track, some really badly encoded, would come useful in creating Bach to the future

Right now, it feels like accepting an award for some kind of performance so I will try to act accordingly.

Bowing to the ATS Public... This could have be done with the help of my good friend OmegaPoint and the fine tuned ears of my loving Husband, Titorite.

OmegaPoint Helped us in a most amazing way that we all are happy if not thrilled that this musical track have touched your heart and mind. I couldn't be more grateful for all the positive replies about this collaborative work of Omega/miss_silver/Titorite (my finely tuned hear hubby) that we all accept them ATS Flags with humility for the public can be a harsh critic if they desire to be so.

On this... shameless promotion on my part! Please check out the short story of the hubby My Immortal Penpal. I hear him in in the background and he keeps saying it ain't such a great story, with names and only experience taken from his past. Please read it and prove him wrong! It is truly a great short story... we support each other as a hubby and wife so please let him know what you think about his writing for It captivated me a lot!

Much Regards

Miss_Silver

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
May I ask if anyone else is having problems downloading this file?

I have tried over the last couple of days, and it only downloads the url at 20 kbs of download, not the stated 84 mb download.

Can someone help me out with this???

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by tombanjo
Omegapoint,
I'd like to talk to you in private about an idea I have for binaural beats. However, I don't have enough posts to send a private message yet. Would you please email me at
crt4au AT gmail DOT com
I think you'll be intrigued by the idea I have...

Brave of you to put your e-mail on this board young Jedi

You can also share your idea with me for Bach to the future was a collaboration between OmegaPoint and miss_silver.

tombanjo, you wish your suggestion to come to life, consider us as a team

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Certainly!
The email I provided is usually my junk account, so I'm not too worried about putting it up here.
miss_silver, if you could send me an email to the address I listed, I'll send you the same idea.
Sorry if I seem secretive, but I'm not sure yet if my idea is ridiculous or not, so I wanted to first pick the brains of some actual binaural creators.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
It Seems some folks were having issues with downloading this wonderful creation. I have taken the Liberty of creating a torrent for it. I will keep it seeded.

The link for the torrent download is www.mininova.org...

Direct torrent link www.mininova.org...

Torrents enable much faster downloads for those who have limited bandwidth. Hope this helps.

Thank you for creating this, My wife and I are both enjoying it.

If you download it via this torrent be sure to seed for a few days for those who are also having issues with the direct download link. This way the download speed will increase.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by aravoth]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by aravoth

Wow, thank you very much, that was very kind of you. I am downloading it now.

And thank you OmegaPoint & miss_silver for Bach To The Future. I will try it out tonight.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by aravoth

hey can you torrent the other one as well "Compassion Meditation" referenced near the start of the thread

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
More thanks and kudos go to miss_silver who created it, than to me who simply helped inspire it.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

Also available for download

Compassion Meditation (half hour duration)

www.zshare.net...

Compassion Meditation entrains to a Gamma brainwave pattern, which certain monks involved in a test study program were generating as a result of their Metta Bhavana meditation method, involving the following repeated affirmations:

May I be well

May I be happy

May I be free from suffering

May my friends be well

May my friends be happy

May my friends be free from suffering

May those beings I do not personally know be well

May those beings I do not personally know be happy

May those beings I do not personally know be free from suffering

May those I thought to be enemies be well

May those I thought to be enemies be happy

May those I thought to be enemies be free from suffering

May all sentient beings everywhere be well

May all sentient beings everywhere be happy

May all sentient beings everywhere be free from suffering

I am kind

I am patient

I am loving

I am caring

I help others.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Done......... www.mininova.org...

You may want to edit your original post in this thread and add these links to it my friend.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by aravoth]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by tombanjo
Certainly!
The email I provided is usually my junk account, so I'm not too worried about putting it up here.
miss_silver, if you could send me an email to the address I listed, I'll send you the same idea.
Sorry if I seem secretive, but I'm not sure yet if my idea is ridiculous or not, so I wanted to first pick the brains of some actual binaural creators.

No Idea is ridiculous, what is ridiculous is someone who doesn't speak out

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

some devices don't play wma format like my phone...can you rip an mp3 for compassion meditation?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject

some devices don't play wma format like my phone...can you rip an mp3 for compassion meditation?

The thing is, can you find a free wma to .mp3 convertor. The file is at hand and already primed for Download.

We, Omega made this Bach for the future available for free, and Omega made Gamma compassion Free DL for meditation purpose.

Beyond that, try a lil bit harder reject. Microsoft never stopped me from making to another form such as .mp3

We in collaboration, Omega and I created this file, everything past this collaboration beside guidance into a dive into this musical track... I am sure that in your end that you will figure out on how to convert a .wma to a burnable format

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Sometimes ya just have to go the extra mile for people and in my experience, it's worth it.

Here ya go!

Compassion Meditation in .mp3 format.

www.zshare.net...

Cheers!

Rob
aka OmegaPoint

P.S. Best possible daily practice would be to combine both, starting the Bach To The Future, then 15 minutes quiet time just sitting, followed by the half hour long Compassion Meditation and 15 minutes quiet time, for a combined two hour meditation (equivalent of probably six hours of normal meditation, with over 10-15 years of daily practice).

That said, I've noticed that the reports from experienced meditators seem to indicate that they are getting way more out of this and are having more focused and more profound experiences with it which demonstrates the value of meditation practice without it.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
Sometimes ya just have to go the extra mile for people and in my experience, it's worth it.

Here ya go!

www.zshare.net...

Cheers!

Rob
aka OmegaPoint

You dear Omega are way too kind. IMHO, those who truly seek it will find a way to make it work for them. A good meditating, priceless, feeding those who wants it easy as a candy... are they ready?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Well, perhaps these gestures of good will can serve as a model for others to follow, and if they are developing their compassion then hey they can just "pay it forward"! Then again I'm the eternal optimist so I can't help it.

What an amazing accomplishment though - soon there'll be 100,000 new meditators in the world who would not have been meditating otherwise, and DEEP meditators too. That's very impactful!

Ultimately, the realizations produced, can't help but cause people to be generous and compassionate. I don't think one can become an enlightened selfish or egotistical person, it just doesn't work that way.

So people? If you're getting anything out of this abundant generosity, please, "pay it forward". Thanks.

Too much good karma is starting to pile up here with me and miss_silver and we need YOU, yes YOU, to help re-distribute it as widely as possible!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I listened to this before I went to bed last night

I had some crazy dreams... about my past and my future.
Ended up confronting some of my biggest fears. And learned something about, lets say, repressed desires.

I feel really odd today now, but I'm going to keep at it and see what comes of it, hopefully I'll become a better person.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Great thread and a great tool for helping out with meditation
I usually use the "concentrate on breathing" method for meditation, but with this track I can achive trance alot faster and alot deeper which is great.

Thank You so much for that.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I tried just the compassion meditation last night and wow!! I usually have to take a OTC sleep aid to stay asleep all night, NO PROBLEM last night !!! I slept till time to rise and I have to say I feel a bit odd, but extremely rested and clear minded. I only remember a small bit of a dream, which oddly contained one of my fears and I confronted it. i don't recall the result of the confrontation, but I feel this was a type of release of my sub-conscious. Tonight I will listen to the Bach and then the compassion. Last night I was a bit too wired, so I think combining the two will give me an even more relaxed
night. I will post my results tomorrow if there are any new experiences.

Thanks again you two!!! I cannot express my gratitude enough for this wonderful gift. I am always looking to become more in tune with, well.... all that is. Thank you so much

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I would also like to add my contribution of thanks to the chorus. I am currently suffering a bout of flu (no, not the Porcine kind), and have had to take time off work, so this will aid in my recovery I am sure.

The thing with binaural beats for me is that after a session I am left with a vibratory tone in my awareness for a short period, an echo and shadow of the session. Thing is, I had a short listen and could easily detect the binaural beat, and I began to flashback to previous sessions I have conducted. Thanks once again.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join