It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bach To The Future - New Deep Meditation Tool!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
WOW truly amazing you guys
i am deeply impressed by this, it had an amazing effect on me and i only listened for 15 mins for i got a little worried as to what was happening

I will say though that during the listening i felt an amazing feeling of floating in a depth of something i cant describe. my body felt so small in connection with everything around me and it was humbling to feel part of the big picture

Thanks again my friends. You truly are amazing people

Peace And Love To All xxx

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Hi just wanted to introduce you to Neil Slade if you have not heard of him before. He is one of the leaders in this Science and is a good source for more advanced techniques and practices.

www.neilslade.com...

Edit to add Video

[edit on 16-6-2009 by antar]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
bach to the future: 247KB?
compassion meditation: 180KB?

those are very small files or they've been hacked; probably infected with a virus

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject
bach to the future: 247KB?
compassion meditation: 180KB?

those are very small files or they've been hacked; probably infected with a virus

Bach actually has 83mb download again

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Thank you so much for these links. I have been listening, and boy am I relaxed !!! I feel a bit drunk or drugged, is this normal for the first listening?
S & F !!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by xSeraphim

yup, downloading it now... but the other is still the extremely small version.

Have they been compromised? What gives?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I downloaded both the bach and Gamma meditation music and did a session with it. The Bach session went very smooth and i realised that i accomplished levels of meditation that i never touch without music. (Although i meditate frequently.) Not necessarily deeper states, just different states. I seemed to be more awake, or conscious is a better word i guess.
Normally i take about an hour time for meditation, so i stopped the bach to the future at about 30 minutes and just enjoyed the lingering effect of it for about twenty minutes. I really wanted to try the Gamma music so i started that. That turned out to have very strange effects on my visuals. Faces, patterns, colours. Then half way through, i just snapped out of my body. *snap* Everything went white. The music was gone. My body was gone. No thoughts. Nothing. My body reacted instantly by opening my eyes sending me back. It was very disruptive, but also interesting.
It wasn't falling asleep, nothing like that. I know what that feels like. Maybe I can anticipate on that snap now. Relax my body more, try to stay into that snap for a longer period. (It's going to be hard, my body reacted as if it was going to die XD Maybe disruptive was an understatement.)

[edit on 16/6/09 by R13sg0]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

downloading the normal files now...I hope

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Just tried it out. Three words: Oh, My, God. A big thank you to you guys!

This one is intense, atleast for me. First I tried listening to the file for like 20 minutes while sitting on my comfortable desktop chair, eyes closed ofcourse, I felt deeply relaxed and had a few very mild visions. I thought wow and decided to try it again, this time laying down on my bed under a warm blanket.

After nearly 10 - 20 minutes through I started to feel very weird, like I was in a dream, but without dreams, if that makes sense. Then I must've fell into sleep, but a very different sleep than what you get normally in the night. I began to dream...

I was completely lucid during the dreams, although I didn't have any control over anything because the dreams were so vivid I was sure I wasn't even dreaming at all. I experienced some Utterly weird dreams, and some nightmareish or scary ones, interesting thing was; the dreams were all related to my normal everyday life, not some fantasy made up stuff, everything had a connection.

I had two false awakes while dreaming, and finally woke up, totally confused, to my phone ringing.

I hope my post is readable, I'm still feeling fairly 'dazed', in a good way I guess
But yeah, I advice people who are new to this kinda thing to start it slow, you cant anticipate what might come out of your subconciuos. But do remember; do not fear, Relax!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Nice post OP . Thanks for sharing.

Have downloaded and will try later.

Looking forward to the results.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject
reply to post by xSeraphim

yup, downloading it now... but the other is still the extremely small version.

Have they been compromised? What gives?

I finished downloading the other one its 27mb

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
For those against the whole "meditating" idea...

To me, this is just some soothing music. It is pleasant. Whatever gets your mind working, go for it. Whether it be this, or playing an instrument, playing a sport, whatever. We all have a different trigger that puts us in our happy spots...

I enjoy analyzing instrumental music...it could be from some of the biggest hits out there (Led Zeppelin), or something like this. I listen to the music and try to reap the emotions straight from the composer.

You can call it meditating, or just relaxing. I find it a bit more peaceful than having no sound at all.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
well..im a bit surprised...
someone post a link to brain effecting stuff and says..hey its cool..
and everyone downloading it and using it

i mean..hello? is this ATS? hehe...dont get me wrong..im interestet in stuff like this..but well..

noone can really say what this kind of stuff do with your brain...
maybe its a program to make you more stupid? or maybe it implant some stuff you wont have in your brain?

who knows...

what i mean is...this is ATS right?
i a bit confused about the easy going on this threat

anyway..i dont want to flame...im just surprised

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog

i mean..hello? is this ATS? hehe...dont get me wrong..im interestet in stuff like this..but well..

maybe its a program to make you more stupid? or maybe it implant some stuff you wont have in your brain?

who knows...

Um Hello?

The OP posted a link to a nice audio of what I would classify as "classical" music. If you think that is going to make you stupid, then maybe it will.

Not all of us believe in hidden brain wave theories...I believe in self-control like many others here. If this music is to much for you, maybe you should cover your ears

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Awesome, I am going to have to listen to this tonight. Thanks to both of you for the work putting this together.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog

who knows...

Dont live in fear so go ahead and try it.Its not like your brain's gonna melt or is it

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FritosBBQTwist

Actually this is NOT just classical music at all, and he has a point about being cautious, and I would be if the role was reversed. This is a very powerful meditation technology which entrains your brainwaves to states ordinarily experienced only when fast asleep.

All I can say is that I've been around here for a while, I've been using something almost identical to this for 6 months now, and it's not harmful but it does have a powerful impact, and it is not just music, the music is there, along with the ocean waves, to cover over the binaural beat track and make it more pleasant to listen to.

And it acts as a stimulous to your brain and nervous system, the result of which is makes you think better and feel better, but it is impacting your brain.

To think this is just nice sounding classical music is a mistake, and I would encourage people to do some research on this before embarking on the journey.

Those who are interested in this, and who use it regularly, are like couragious explorers of new realms of consciousness.

If you are 100% happy with the way you are now and don't need to achieve anything else or any other state of being, if you have no reason to use this, then don't. That's my suggestion.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
ahaha paranoia in this thread? now that was unexpected. I got both downloads yesterday and haven't had a good chance to listen to them but tonight ill go to the stream, relax and giver a go.

i have a little technical question, for anyone willing to answer it. I am, to be subtle, a member of the "all-day green team." i was wondering, what do certain soft substances do to your brainwaves, and would it be beneficial, harmful or inconsequential to the process? i can never really relax at the end of the day until iv had a "smoke" so i would assume green light. any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I'd recommend doing it clean and sober, and you might find that it provides the needed peace and satisfaction you are seeking otherwise, and so that other daily practice might just fall away as no longer needed.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
good advice, thanks omegapoint

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join