It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bach To The Future - New Deep Meditation Tool!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by marshallm

That is what is called the binaural beat track, and it will be percieved as a hum which may get softer and louder, and it is what produces the brainwave entrainment. The Bach and the Ocean Waves are just layered on top to make the experience more enjoyable, and to cover the binaural beat (hum) as much as possible, without it losing it's effectiveness. In fact, that humming sound, is what it's all about, so there's nothing wrong with your download.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
OK, HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED today

I listened to this thing for 10 or 15 minutes, I was relaxed ... very

so, it happened some problem with the eletricity, so everything goes out ... I was already in my bed with the headphones, so I took it off and tried to relax and or sleep ...

so minutes later I started to felt some strange things in my arms, I just dont have the right word in english .... then I felt some strange energy flow in my arms, I just never felt it ... it was kind like my arms were dancing, but energy ...(I was kind of scared, I thought it was something wrong) then, it started to stop ...

a few minutes later it started in my feet ...I felt kind of scared but kind of relaxed at same time, very strange ...

now, the lights are back. ... it is 4 am ... I am not sleepy, I am hungry...I will try to eat something and get some sleep ...

I dont know if what happened has to do with the meditation thing, because it was the first time and I did for just 10 or 15 minutes ... just saying, I never felt something like that before ...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
First timers may I repeat MAY experience some discomfort or resistence to it, and this is normal and to be expected, since it operates as a stimulous of sorts, much like a workout at the gym. But it is NOT harmful.

Here's a post I made in the other topic about this, which could help explain it to those who may experience some discomfort or what's called 'overwhelm'.

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
The evolutionary growth process of increasing conscious awareness with regular daily use of brainwave entrainment

There are sometimes for SOME people, certain unpleasant effects inherent in the process which people ought to be aware of.

I've learned through my Holosync program to look at it all from an evolutionary perspective. Yes, there may be some discomfort at times, which is to be expected, since we're raising up from the depths of the unconscious otherwise locked away repressed material or to put it blunty, hard caked crap we didn't want to ever look at or have to deal with. Interestingly, it doesn't even surface in a form you can analyze, though you might have wild and wacky dreams, and sometimes feel certain unwanted emotional feelings - the key being to recognize that this is part of the process of becoming increasingly aware, and to simply observe it in a non-resistant way, distinguish it, and in the process, diminish any discomfort. For example, if your big issue is anger, then the root cause of that may begin to surface, in order to be distinguished and resolved by your higher mind. You may experience sadness over unresolved issues of loss. Surfacing these things, and dissolving them in the light of consciousness is simply part of any transformative process.

Furthermore, there is a stimulous being placed on the brain with binaural beat brainwave entrainment, creating new neural connections and increased left/right hemisphere synchrony. Like a workout at the gym, this "push" provokes evolutionary change in the form of new structures or new order from chaos (increased complexity, whereby the brain is a dissipative system - see Prigogine's work for more on this), which can be stressful, and that's the whole point (to provoke evolutionary change or transformation in conscious awareness) - but interestingly, the brain, in response to the simulous, releases a variety of hormones, endorphins and neurotransmitters, to facilitate the growth of new structures, while anesthetizing the organism to an extent and these all have VERY positive benefits and effects, most of which feel VERY good and which are good for you.

Then, once a certain threshold is reached, one's internal "map of reality" (set of viewpoints) or certain elements of who you (your ego) THINKS you are, or are afraid to be, or are not, begins to reach a point or a limit whereby it can no longer sustain itself, to the degree that it is not helpful or is out of alignment with what is most congruent with reality and that which best serves the whole person, and so it eventually destablizes, and then finally falls apart (it, the unhelpful representation, NOT the observing self) - and then, as if by magic, it's immediately replaced with a whole new structure and a new map which is more workable by many many orders of magnitude. It's like a quantum leap in awareness, and then any discomfort one may have experienced (change doesn't always come without a little discomfort), turns to peace and joy, happiness, and more freedom, power and greater success and functioning - and then the process will eventually repeat itself, until one may come to recognize that there is no separate self at all, and that all is one.

But this (new order from chaos) is an entirely natural process - like a seed which falls apart at the moment of germination of new life. And the brain and central nervous system of the human being, being a dissipative complex structure, can handle any amount of these cycles of "near death and resurrection" to use a certain spiritual analogy. In other words, the entropy is dissipated into the environment or the larger system, which presumably is the universe itself, and how it does it, is still a mystery ie: where does the entropy go? Nevertheless, a new order or complexity will always emerge, particularly within the context of a system as complex as the human brain and nervous system. So any discomfort really ought to be embraced as the pre-cursor to new growth and a newfound awareness that is more functional and capable by many orders of magnitude than what was an outmoded map of reality to begin with.

This is how I've come to understand it - that it's not just about having a meditative experience and getting a little more peace - done regularly, it produces an evolutionary growth process and a series of quantum leaps in increasing self-other-environment, conscious awareness, and increased interconnectedness, and overall well being, even equanimity.

This is why I was looking for a mutual support partner, to share in the journey and the evolutionary process.

It amounts to an exploration of Buddha enlightened conscious awareness and experience, perhaps ultimately going as far or even farther than the master since we are not trying to escape into Nirvanna nor eliminate all suffering, because there's always something to do and create and so we're generally not doing this to try to kill off desire or our capacity for accomplishment, a prerequisit to more successful living and fulfillment, unless you want to become a Buddhist monk and live in poverty (not that there's anything wrong with that either!).

Therefore, I do not believe that binaural beat brainwave entrainment is like some cool toy to be played with experimentally. No, it's something you want to research and understand before embarking upon, or you might have nothing but one bad trip or bad experience with it, like that person referenced ealier who tried the Hemisync CD once and had a bad reaction to it (because he didn't understand it and was in resistence to the types of changes it provokes).

That said, the benefits realized at any stage, are permament, and you can stop at any time with no ill effects. In fact, there is no record of anyone having been permamently harmed by it. Nevertheless, it's serious business, since we're dealing here with the human brain and nervous system, as well as one's psychological and spiritual growth.

It is said to "measure the cost of descipleship" before embarking on a path of transformation, because you will not be left with a building half completed, once started, powerful forces will come into play to aid you in the process, and they will see you through no matter what the cost.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by OmegaPoint]

So if for any reason, after using this for a few days, especially when used in conjunction with the Compassion Meditation, you start to feel uncomfortable, like...something's wrong and you think you're falling apart or something, just watch and notice what you're feeling, what the sensations are, and try not to make any judgements about it, drink lots of water, get a good night's sleep, and trust me, you'll wake up a new person, but try not to get locked up into a powerful resistence, since it's all coming from within you, as this is unresolved unconscious material which wants and needs to be resolved and dissolved. Hang in there and you'll come out the other side with flying colors it's inevitable. And if it gets to be too much for you, just chill out for a day or two with it, but if you persist the payoff is HUGE.

Just remember, YOU are not your internal map of reality, and if it is starting to destabalize and fall apart to be immediately replaced by something infinitely better, then that's a good thing. Just remember that you are the one who observes and sometimes it's important to make that distinction.

All that said, most people don't have any major problems

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Hey great find (;

Was wondering is there was any way to download the music in a Safari browser or iTunes?? My Internet Explorer doesn't work - i use Safari. . .??

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

For the most part, it is best to listen sitting up.

twitching in various parts of the body, that's normal and I get that too. Once a number of years back, just from praying, it happened to me and went on all night, and was really freaking me out, but now I've learned that this happens when what are called the nadis which are 1000's and 1000's of energy points throughout the chakra system are energized or flowed through. You've got all these blockages, of bottled up negative energy, and for the positive, life energy to get flowing again, these nadis (Nod ies) get unblocked or purified, and you experience that as twitching in different parts of your body, or as strange energy flows.

No worries.

Rule one - let whatever happens be ok, and things will happen. This is a powerful meditation tool.

Mostly, what people get are feelings of euphoria, clarity, joy, vitality, deep sleep, but there are SOME strangenesses and SOME discomforts or disturbances at times, and for that, just OBSERVE, and watch it happen and then fade away.

bringthelight could address these things and he will I'm sure.

Hope that helps.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerAU
reply to post by OmegaPoint

I have a question for you or anyone actually who can answer this for me. After serving in the USMC I got out with tinnitus in my both ears more severe in my right ear. All day everyday I hear ringing, of course it's really noticeable when all is silent. Granted I'll hear the Bach, however, will the tinnitus have an effect on the results of listening?

Thanks for your time!

I too have tinnitus in both ears for about 7 months now non stop and am waiting for a response to your question. I listened for 1/2 hour and I could still hear the ringing with the volume all the way up.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
There may be something for that, which I can U2U you and the other person tomorrow night, which 'excercises' the inner ear. Part of the problem is the binaural beat presents ITSELF as a humming sound, which is audible. But if I were you and you want to use it, just use it anyway and ignore your high pitched ringing as you would with everything else you do. What other option is there? But that other thing, ya never know, it just MIGHT help you with your condition.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by miss_silver

Any ideas and suggestions are more than welcomed for it will stir the creative juices.

miss_silver
Firslty, thank you so very much for making these for us to download, when so many others do it for capital gain. It's both refreshing and humbling at the same time.

Secondly, I do have a little idea, if you'd consider it. I've been after a decent astral projection meditation using binaural beats/brainwave stimuli for an age. Something with a nice smooth guided meditation or prehaps some subliminal suggestions (I've no idea which would be better) I was going to ask if you did requests in my first post on the thread, but it felt a little cheeky, as you've already given us this, something which you've worked on, for free, and you totally didn't have to do that. So big thanks to you, and anyone else involved in getting this to us. It really is appreciated in a big way

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Wow,thank you both so very much.Love Bi Beats,have been using them for about 6 mnths now and amazing results.Namaste to you Both

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Ok, 3000 people and counting...have downloaded this now, and many are going to have all kind of experiences to report, questions, concerns, etc.

So, I'm going to release from attempting to own or control this thread, and refer people to the following resource and library of information from Centerpointe who are imo, the leader in the field of binaural brainwave entrainment meditatation as a program for spiritual growth. Also, ATS users like bringthelight can also answer many questions about meditation experience.

Articles
www.centerpointe.com...

Blog
www.centerpointe.com...

Pretty much everything addressed there at Centerpointe is applicable.

I would also recommend Bill Harris' book "Thresholds of the Mind"

www.amazon.com...

There may be places where this can be downloaded from the Net.

Then, once you understand what you need to know about binaural beat brainwave entrainment as a powerful meditation tool, you can embark upon a journey of discovery into meditation itself, for which there are obviously vast resources.

And if you feel you are right INTO it and wish to launch into a program with plenty of support, I do recommned Holosync by Centerpointe, though there is a cost for it. I've been using it for about six months now, and feel I've got every penny of my money's worth from it.

www.centerpointe.com...

And no, I don't work for Centerpointe and this thing is in no way any sort of promotion for Centerpointe or Holosync. It just happens to be a nice, systematic and supportive approach for the use of this technology on an ongoing basis.

Best Regards, with Love and Light...

OP

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Hey OmegaPoint,

I am just about to download the track but i have one question. Is it musician proof?
As musicians listen to a track different than most people do. I myself listen mostly to how a song is structured, and can imagine hearing the same part over and over can be more irritating than relaxing.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I appreciate the work on the part of the OP on this subject. But if you don't mind, I would like to clear some things up, so that people don't go into this full of beliefs which could cause a placebo effect.

1: This is NOT a real form a meditation. It is a tool to help lock your mind into a state, but it gets you nowhere but familier. Relying on it to learn to meditate, will not work because you're usuing a synthetic means of trying to acceive a natural mindset. It's like using training wheels your whole life, thinking you need them to ride a bike. After a while, you just may convence yourself that it helps you ride your bike faster.

2: They key tone is about 400-403.5, 100-103.5, give or take a .5. The convergance of the tones in the brain of about 4 Hz, is the closest thing to the theta state, or the doorway to OOBE, lucid dreams, etc. That is what your brain defaults to in meditation.

3: Expectations. Expecting anything, or believing stories or experiences, will most likely cause a placebo effect. They key is to not believe and just let go. If you have trouble meditating without this tool, dont get frsutrated and default back to this tool as a crutch. Keep meditating!

4: Using this technology and claiming it does anything for you, is like playing Guitar Hero and claiming it helps you learn how to play real guitar. It doesn't. It may get you familier with how it works, kinda. But you must play a real guitar, to be a real rockstar. Get what I mean?

Experiment. Be open. Real meditation is not hard. It just takes time to learn it, and learn how you interprit your experience. You cant learn to play guitar overnight. But if you work at it and just let go, you may actually get really good and experience so much more in life.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by tobiascore]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I've been a lurker here lately, but just had to sign up so I can say thanks for making this available. I can't wait to get home from work and try it out!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Thank you both for your efforts.

I've been going beautiful places for longer and more vivid thanks to this

Peace. .

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Omega Point a little suggestion for yourselves to increase the effectiveness of the subliminal Meta Compassion download you have provided.

If you guys have the time, I suggest
lol that some people who listen to this may not integrate the messages totally into the Core as such of their subconscious, the target area of the cahnge you are working towards.

The reason for this is that even though the Bi naural beats produce the brain state of heightened receptivity, just as in Hypnosis the variations of suggestibility are varied across the human population, and many people will not deeply accept these sublimanl messages as their own, as you have taken the self talk or mantra metta meditation and they are listening to it as a differant person from the "I" they hear, as they are not themselves repeating it to themselves.

An attribute of this will be many accept the person saying this subliminally is all those things, so unless they are prompted to say it themselves and it repeated in that state parrot fashion i.e. non subliminal, so it it heard and enough time is left for the listener to repeat it out loud or internally saying

"I am at one with etc"

Therefore to increase the effectiveness, change and wonderful consciousness eveolution you are aiming to facilitate in others if they choose to take part and listen, try and overlay another copy and make available for all a part 2 that states everything as already is there but in the "You" format.

This will have a profound increase in the effectiveness of acceptance of the messages and change desired by the listener and yourselves.

I would suggest then that even a switch, between the "I" original Metta one and a "you" one every other day so use one one day in the "You" format then the other the next day and so on will hugely increase the acceptance by the subconscious mind of the message, both in terms of basic Hypnotic language, and another benefit will be deep blurring of "You" "me" and a restraint of the ego as being separate from the one mind we all share.... the whole basis and idea behind the Metta meditaion anyhow.

Thanks again for a great download.

Kind Regards,

Elf.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
S and F

I will be using this as a major part of my daily meditations and I cannot wait to get up into the highlands again. I really feel like you just gave me a key to a door.

You sir, are a beautiful person for sharing this.

Kevin

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Hiya. My first post on ATS although long time lurker.

Downloaded the 1 hour meditation "Back to the Future" last night and gave it a go this morning for the full hour. Put my headphones on, laid down on the couch with my eyes closed, got comfy and set the mp3 off. I am now typing this with a deep sense of peace and relaxation the like I have not felt for many years. It's wonderful.

The experience was quiet strange. I've not done this sort of thing before but it was almost like drifting in and out of sleep but being awake at the same time. Strange thoughts and ideas entered my mind. Visuals were very strong and looked 'real' however strange the actual image was. I just let these things happened, trying to be a casual observer to my own inner thoughts and ramblings.

Every now and then I saw a wonderful rush of intense bright light and could feel my spine tingling coupled with a sense of euphoria. Is this normal?

Thank you very much for the download. I will try listen to this on a daily basis.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Well i just finished downloading the mp3 and i will listen to it later and give you feedback.
Congratz for sharing this with all of us.
In troubled times like this, these kinds of gestures makes you think there's still hope for humanity.
Thank you.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Interesting to see this as bachs music is why I have always used the name as my screen name, email, etc. It soothes me in a way no other music does. Which is funny coming from a former heavy metal head banger.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
It's about the sound.
It actually has a physical effect on the very matter that composes up your body. Just research all the information on Cymatics. It will help everyone understand everything better. Look first on youtube I think that has some good door openers for you guys. NEVER STOP THE SEARCH FOR THE LIGHT

Peace and Love

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join