It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bach To The Future - New Deep Meditation Tool!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

New member here so please excuse spelling, grammer etc!

I've been doing meditation for about two years now with and arey
of different music, sounds etc and I just finished the Compassion
Meditation. WOW!!

Here is what my experience was......first thing that happened was
my Amygdalas started clicking with out me thinking of doing it which
stimulated my frontal lobe region. This feeling went to the roof of my mouth and my upper row of teeth(no idea why I just said that)lol
Next my body temp. was really warm which hasen't happen before
in my meditations, and the thirty min. seemed like only fifteen min.

I also seemed to seperate the wave sounds from the binurial beats
which is new to me. Sh*t I hope I can sleep tonight

and last I had a vision of me atop a hill over looking a large town or
city and at the other end of town was a mountain, but the top wasen't covered in snow it was covered in gold!!!

Well thats all I have for now, going to try to sleep, wish me luck!
and feel free to comment.

Love&Light

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
WOW

I am truly overwhelmed by all your positive replies!

Loosing my words, not sure what to type... Thank you all?

Not sure what to work next... A stay awake musical track on more active music? Was wondering... I could redo the track with spikes of high alpha every 5 minutes interval for those who will tend to fall asleep toward the end, would keep you all on your toes

And a HUGE thanks to OmegaPoint for uploading it to Zshare for it would have taken forever on our dial up connection that the hubby and I share!

Any ideas and suggestions are more than welcomed for it will stir the creative juices.

Much regards to all of you ATS members!

It was a pleasure creating this musical track for all of you to enjoy

miss_silver

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by truthbknown

Wow! Yes, that Compassion Meditation is super powerful, in fact the most powerful one I've run across.

The heat, yes, that's interesting. Apparently the Yogis have been known to meditate in the Himalayas in the snow with skanty clothing on, and melt a circle of snow around them in the process.

That was quite the vision you had there!

And while you think that you might have a hard time sleeping, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Please report back tomorrow on how you slept.

Best Regards,

OP

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by miss_silver

The maker appears! Give her many stars. Sorry for soaking up all the glory in your absence, but I think my experience with this technology via the Holosyn program can prove helpful.

The greatest benefit resides in the theta and delta states, and I think it's up to people to learn how to remain conscious throughout.

But other music mediums is definitely a great idea, but this one is a big time HIT miss_silver. Over 2000 downloads in ONE DAY!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint

The maker appears! Give her many stars. Sorry for soaking up all the glory in your absence, but I think my experience with this technology via the Holosyn program can prove helpful.

Awww Shucks.... It's quite ok Omega, it was the hubby who alerted me on this one, he was busy writing part 4 of his short stories and logged out so I could reply, what a darling!

But other music mediums is definitely a great idea, but this one is a big time HIT miss_silver. Over 2000 downloads in ONE DAY!

Glad to hear it!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Thank you Miss Silver and Omega for such a beneficial post! What tools are used to create these? For your work and sharing, Gratitude of the highest order!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Omega Point,
Truly a kind offer. Thank you, you are sure to accumulate positive karma points for this one.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Well, the truth of the matter is being of service to others is it's own reward, and now, I have friends involved in something which places us in a "sympathetic harmonious connection" with one another! Be sure to use the Compassion Meditation in conjunction with "Bach To The Future" to really kick your daily meditation practice into high gear!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Omega Point,
Truly a kind offer. Thank you, you are sure to accumulate positive karma points for this one.

LOL This is too funny.... I find too much humor in it to be disheartened. No matter what any of us do or say... the bulk of the credit is going to go to you OmegaPoint. It reminds me of the south park episode where Kyle paid everyones bills and Obama got all the credit. But thats ok. I know it was really a team effort. You both deserve props. I just wish I could star her posts... But we currently share an IP so the system reads us as one and the same...

2000 in a day.... Wow man that IS VIRAL!

WOOHOO go wifey!

Autographed copies are available at the concession stand in the lobby.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Hey I was sure to give her the credit for creating it, and I did ask her to make it and we kind of collaborated on it together, and the check's in the mail. It's all good. All the glory goes around and comes around. And happy, peaceful and enlightened people in 'harmony' together will make this troubled world of ours a better place. Kudos to you for being her supportive hubby!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

No worries its all good. I am just amused.. thats all. You know watching this thread go BOOM is like watching your dad pop fireworks... It doesn't matter who bought them when they go boom every one is gonna enjoy it.

And I am glad to see so many benefit from this too. Your absolutely right about being of service to others. Helping is good for its own sake.

Edit to add a LOLZ about the both of us useing that term : its all good.

It IS all good in the neighborhood!

[edit on 16-6-2009 by titorite]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Yes, it is all good, eh? Only question is, what, is, "it"? I guess it just is what it is. I always liked the way the Jamaicans say that, "what it is mon, ire!"

Now, what will be REALLY interesting, with all these people using this for their daily meditation, will be the feeback on what they're experiencing with it and what kind of benefits they're enjoying, &/or challenges and difficulties which may be surfacing for them as a result..

And that is the point where I think I can be of service, as well as ATS user bringthelight, who is very experienced in these matters.

Originally posted by bringthelight
S & F

Great job Omega Point!

I will be trying this tonight as well. Seems like you put a lot of work into this and I would like to thank you for it. I will be burning this on a CD for a friend who wanted to get into meditation.

Well done

Dear bringthelight,

if you see this, when all the questions about experiences &/or certain upheavals or discomforts SOME people may and I repeat MAY experience periodically, from doing a daily deep meditation practice - could you assist in answering their questions and providing guidance? That would be much appreciated I think by one and all.

Best regards, & with love and light,

OP

[edit on 16-6-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I didnt read all this thread .... cool, I am downloading it now but I have a question

if I want to reach some level to use it like a drug to improve a study and concentration process ... how will I be able to achieve the target wave?

Do I need to meditate and then do whatever I want, or do I need to rest, ... can some one give me some light ...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

The target wave for that is alpha, and for that, say if you want to study while in alpha, to improve concentration and learning, you would need a pure alpha one, and maybe miss_silver could be pursuaded to make one like that, and you could even pick your music of choice for it..

Otherwise, just follow the instructions given and do this mediation as is, and as a result, you should automatically start producing more waking alpha throughout the day. My suggestion would be to do the meditation, sit for 20 minutes, then do your studies, and then go to sleep and quickly review your notes in the morning.

Super learning is one application for this though, which can be increased by as much as 10 or 20 times normal!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
reply to post by Faiol

The target wave for that is alpha, and for that, say if you want to study while in alpha, to improve concentration and learning, you would need a pure alpha one, and maybe miss_silver could be pursuaded to make one like that, and you could even pick your music of choice for it..

Otherwise, just follow the instructions given and do this mediation as is, and as a result, you should automatically start producing more waking alpha throughout the day. My suggestion would be to do the meditation, sit for 20 minutes, then do your studies, and then go to sleep and quickly review your notes in the morning.

Super learning is one application for this though, which can be increased by as much as 10 or 20 times normal!

thanx ... I am going to try it ... I will post my observations later when I have something

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Check your U2U inbox.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
i have yet to listen to the recordings (am downloading now)

but i have tried many many different audible techniques with meditation, and have come to actually like them very much. but i have 1 simple problem...

with all of the meditative music i've listened to (including binueral beats, and holosync) I've always got extremely deep into meditation, and then drifted off to sleep, but at the same time woke up, its EXTREMELY had to explain (if u draw a red line on a piece of paper, above the red line is awake, and below it is a sort of "mind awake" and i drift slowly to the red line, then hit it, then cross it) i become awake and coherent again, but i always seem to have the same symptoms, heavy breathing, watering mouth, and a sense of depth in front of my eyes. I have wondered for several years what this actually was, whether i was just simply falling asleep, astral projecting, deep meditating, or have sleep paralyses (i am always able to move, but what happens is, i want to, but i know that i dont need to move, and lie perfectly still).

can somebody please help me, and tell me what this is? its been bugging me for far to long

edit: to say thanks for offering this up free of charge, and for allowing people that dont have the patience, and control, an easier way to open the universe for themselves, thank you

[edit on 6/16/2009 by iwishicould]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Honestly, this was too intense for me and I had to shut it off after 10 minutes, which is very unusual since I have done brainwave entrainment before. I'll try again tomorrow. Excellent work!

[edit on 16-6-2009 by velorum]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by iwishicould

Try it sitting upright, and if you fall asleep the first time or two, don't worry about it. As I pointed out earlier, it's really a stimulous which creates a reorganization and synchronization of neural pathways while getting a flow going in your chakra system, among many other things, and this still happens even if you fall asleep while listening. The trick is, to let whatever happens be ok ie: non-judgement, non-attachment and non-resistence, while simply watching as a curious observer what's happening. Don't make anything wrong. And there's a part of us, which will put up a resistence to it, or I should say, not a part of "us" but simply a representation of who the ego thinks we are, and so you may experience a bit of a reaction, or even discomfort. Falling asleep is a form of resistance, in an attempt to dissipate the emerging chaos in the system, when that is just the necessary precursor to a new level of complexity. So let whatever happens be ok, don't judge it at all and just OBSERVE with a sense of curiosity, and then persist until you are over the threshold, and whatever it is will simply fall away. That is how I've come to understand the process, as an evolutionary, transformative growth process, and it's entirely natural, like a seed on the verge of germinating which cracks, falls away, and lo and behold, new life! Don't be so hard on yourself. You CAN!

[edit on 16-6-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I've never really done anything with meditation but it interests me and I really want to start doing it when I have the time.
This seems like a pretty easy way to start.

Just one question though, I was trying to listen to the Bach download and i really felt like these positive feelings which i guess is symptomatic of meditation but i then noticed a low humming sound that gets quieter and louder at times. It became annoying and bothersome to the point where i didn't want to listen anymore. I turned it off and on again at different times just to make sure I wasn't going crazy or anything. This happens most noticeably at 3:55, 5:10 (a lot) and a few more places.But my question is what is that noise I'm hearing? Is it part of this meditation or is there something wrong with my download or what?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join