It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bach To The Future - New Deep Meditation Tool!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

I'm afraid that the file is presently on a broken laptop, or I'd re-upload it, so if anyone else snagged it when it was available, please re-upload again to a filesharing site, thanks.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
If you Google - Bach to the Future Meditation

you'll get plenty of locations to download it

Here's a couple

kat.ph...

torrentz.eu...

Try these for the other one - Compassion Meditation (entrains to Gamma)

kat.ph...

torrentz.eu...

edit on 18-9-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
My fellow ATS'rs,

For anyone who wants a really trippy experience (and it's not harmful as I've been testing and using these tracks now for years), and that would be [for those who are either really experienced meditators or, who've already grown accustomed to the stimulous] - 1) do a sitting meditation with the Bach to the Future, for the hour, then "just sit for 10 minutes or so" and THEN 2) - do the half hour long Compassion Meditation, and experiment with allowing yourself to enter into loss of body sensation while retaining a thread of curious awareness, but enough to maintain awareness (without falling asleep).

I'd be interested in getting some new "trip reports" from relatively new (or old) users, they're often very interesting and are based exclusively on the content of each persons own unique unconsciousness and spiritual/psychological experience.

Some report flashes of light, or twitching which is not uncommon while the nadi channels are opening up and purifying, but others have vivid lucid dream type experiences, like seeing a mountain in the distance covered in shimering gold or whatever that kind of thing..

This was inspired here, made by ATS members for ATS members.

I do hope you enjoy it, it you haven't already.

Best Regards,

NAM
aka Rob
aka OmegaPoint

P.S. No, this isn't a conspiracy to harm anyone, only to be as helpful as possible and 250,000 + useres can't be wrong either! Everyone seems to love it, and these tracks have never caused harm. Regarding binaural beat track concern, avoid something called IDoser, and it should not be used by people with Epilepsy, or by pregant women or by people who are really mentally ill in a serious way (although it COULD result in improvement), oh and do not use when driving or operating heavy machinery.

edit on 18-9-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

LOL i found this track on youtube awhile back but recognized the title in the thread www.abovetopsecret.com... well doing some investigating on the origins of santa claus i got side tracked with curiousity about what ats threads their are on fly agaric mushrooms LOL

Nice addition to the already genius that is bach.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I had to join just to thank you for this wonderful meditation. It may have been the best meditation I have experienced thus far.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: NewAgeMan

Hi there,

I'll be reviving this post for now as I really would like to get copies of Bach to the Future and Compassion. However, the links posted in the thread, including yours, are no longer working.

Any ideas on where to get the MP3s?

Thanks,
1and2

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
It's on You Tube:

youtu.be...

a reply to: 1and2

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join