It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bach To The Future - New Deep Meditation Tool!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Why am I getting a link to download an executable instead of just an MP3 file?

I don't really get that.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Oh no, not again.

I think you just click download file, then download now, and then you have to wait a while, about 50 seconds, to get the "download here" bottom, and then, no, it comes up as an MP3 and invites you to save as, or open on download, nothing unusual.

Bach To The Future Alpha-Theta-Delta (Homemade, laid over Classical Music with Schumann Resonance imbedding)

edit on 29-9-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Can someone(anyone) please upload these to YouTube?

These two please.

1) Bach To The Future

www.zshare.net...

2) Compassion Meditation

www.zshare.net...

edit on 30-11-2011 by Th0r because: added links

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Thanks for the download OP, much appreciated!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
elevator music how nice lol
second (does this really work ? lol

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by w810i

There are two in here that still work, including Bach to the Future, which I helped produce, and commissioned to be released for free on the Net.

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/416f696f19c4.jpg[/atsimg]

Pineal Gland ReActivation

To facilitate the physical re-activation, and opening, of your pineal gland, in effect turning it and by extension your endocrine system, to full power, as previously discussed in this thread here, the following free soundtracks may be utilized as well. However, I still think the excercise in the previous post is even more valuable, since this is after all a spiritual quest first and foremost.

Free Binaural Beat, Brainwave Entrainment Soundtracks
(compliments of moi - you're most welcome!). Note: If you want access to these download them ASAP (via ZShare) as the links don't remain active forever, once use dwindles.

2) Harmonic Resonance (Hemi-Sync). Already made avilable previously.

3) Bach To The Future Alpha-Theta-Delta (Homemade, laid over Classical Music with Schumann Resonance imbedding)

Instructions for Use:

1. Sit comfortably in a darkened room, sterio headphones on (the higher quality the better, but any will work), eyes closed. Rest and "sink" comfortably into chair and ground, until body-asleep, mind-awake state is realized (it's not hard with BB entrainment to get there fast).

2. Keep previous excercise in mind for positioning of the observing self, as a focal point of awareness (not getting carried away into unconsciousness, having no fixed point of awareness or attention).

3. Breathe.

4. Allow body to go to sleep, while retaining conscious awareness if possible.

5. Do not worry if you fall asleep. Next time, simply attempt to remain awake with focal point of self awareness for a longer period. There is no right or wrong here.

Do not use while driving or using machinery, obviously..

Enjoy!

Pineal Gland Health Tip: It should be noted that large doses of vitamin C, administered for a while, can reverse the effects of calcification of the pineal gland, due to substances like flouride. Vitamin D, is also highly recommended for inter-cellular communication throughout the Body Temple, since every cell contains many receptors for vitamin D (like due to our evolutionary past, where we spent a lot of our time outdoors in the sun).

This is an awesome track - Bach to the Future.

I worked with Miss Silver in developing it - I commissioned her to do it and had production imput into it's creation.

If anyone has any questions about it, fire away.

But imo, it's the best and deepest of these types of tracks, and I've used the best and have been "on" bb brainwave entrainment for over three years now, almost every day. I've put it to the test and it's good for you, bgut if you're new to it, best to start slow, say with just the first song for your first listening session.

Enjoy!

NAM

aka OmegaPoint in a past life.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

edit on 18-8-2012 by Th0r because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Wow thanks for all the work put into this, cant wait to try it this weekend.

2nd

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Better late than never, anyone have a good download link, seems zshare is not working....

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

thanks for sharing!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Th0r

Hey this is GREAT! I'm the one who commissioned Ms. Silver (fellow ATS'r) to create this and who helped produce it, and at the time, although we could have charged money for it, I felt that it should be made available for free to the larger internet community, to be most helpful to others, and to see almost 60,000 views on Youtube for this, and knowing that well over 100,000 have also downloaded it, just makes my heart sing, because there are a lot of people out there with anxiety and the desire to enjoy a deep meditative experience, and this track is very powerful. I've often listened to it and discovered to my dismay that I'd fallen fast asleep with the Bach music blaring in my ears.

It entrains from Alpha to Theta to Delta (for the last 20 minutes to half an hour) and also has the Shumann Resonance (Earth frequency) imbedded throughout. The first song just rocks in my experience. During the day if you're stressed, just listen to the first song, and you'll be at peace.

Any questions - fire away.

Best Regards,

NAM
aka OmegaPoint

P.S. Oh the comments for the Youtube video they make me sigh... Let me tell you something people, when you do something with the right intentions, to help as many peoiple as possible, it's totally worth the effort, big time!

And no I'm not taking all the credit, but it was my idea and I did pay out from my good hard earned money to realize the objective, and my wish was Ms. Silver's command without whom we would not have this product, so the lion's share of the credit belongs to her.

edit on 17-9-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Brilliant! Thank you very much for making these available (and for free)! I often get results from such sounds and am always seeking out new ones to explore with.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RabbotAbbot

You're most welcome! (my old user account here was OmegaPoint)

Two laptops later and I can't easily access the file, thus I'm so glad to see it up on youtube. For file-sharing please share librally any who are able.

I've been using these types of tracks for the last four years now and in my experience this is one of the two most powerful, and possibly the most fun since you have the music to follow while simultaneously going into a deep trance-like meditative state.

Just AWESOME to see that it's continuing to roll through the noosphere helping countless people in need of taking the edge off and achieving deep relaxation.

Try it before bed, and you'll have vivid even lucid dreams..

Best Regards,

NAM aka OmegaPoint

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
thank you to the banned op and whoever necromancy'd the thread, i have been using bach pieces for my meditations, this is highly interesting.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by UziLiberman

Have you tried it yet and if so what was your experience..?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by drkid
Hey! I just wanted to write a quick testimonial.

Last night i downloaded the free mp3 entitled Miss Silver - Bach From Alpha, Theta to Delta waves. I was a bit spectacle about Astral Projecting while using head phones, however... I just woke up from an Astral Projection trip in my room, its 11:58am Saturday morning.. The experience went as followed... I put on the head phones, not too loud and began to lay still on my bed. I was enjoying the music and singing along to the harmony in my head. Eventually, i began to stop ignoring the thoughts i was avoiding for the past few days. I recently had a breakup and i was avoiding thinking about the good times I had with the female just because i didn't want to hurt myself by reminding myself of what she looked like. For some reason, at one point i felt i could let go, and then it happened. The transition began...

I was in my room, walking around and apparently i was watching the news. I kept getting the impression the theme on the news was that even little kids were going ahead and standing up for themselves in a civil war spread throughout the country. There was a lot of walking around in my room and i could even use the very laptop I am using now. Its weird because when I Astral Project... If i think about it too much i wake up. I guess i need to train myself to understand everything is the way it is for a reason. Thinking too hard about something will just confuse and snap me back.

It was surprising how the track wasn't even on when i woke up. Well, i wanted to thank you very much for putting this up for all of us to download. Worked for me on the first try, and I recommend the impatient ones try it too. You just have to believe in yourself and let go.

That's pretty cool, but sounds more like it might have been a lucid dream. Bottom line, used properly as part of a deep meditation it really works wonders.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

oh there you are op

are the stereo headphones really necessary?
i'm highly sensitive to these things, and when i do use headphones i feel they work too fast and too good.
and when you flick like a light switch through conscious states of mind, let me say the "nausea" isn't pleasant, regardless of how good you are grounded.

i don't know but maybe it's just me, but i think a common surround system on a low volume with high bass provides a not so overwhelming experience, a smoother transition in brainwaves so to speak.

i have meditated for years and only in the last couple years i have been including these type of sounds.
and i must say for the most part they work as they should, but i have to listen via speakers, headphones is a no no for me.

and let me say i'm not a beginner or a softie when it comes to low/high pitch sounds and frequencies, i can listen to gyuto monks chant for hours without loosing my mind in the process.

eta: i haven't used it yet. ill use it tonight and illbe sure to provide feedback
edit on 17-9-2012 by UziLiberman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by UziLiberman

The binaural beat tone requires stereo headphones to work properly, I don't know what, if any, entrainment effect would result from open air stereo speakers, but if doing it that way, put the speakers directly on either side of the head.

But bbtones do require stereo headphones, and if you're a trained meditator, then it shouldn't pose a problem for you, but whatever you're comfortable with of course..

bump youtube for others

Thank you to whoever uploaded this - almost 60,000 hits and counting..!

edit on 17-9-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Here's the other one

These two, this one, which entrains to Gamma, and Bach to the Future, are in my experience (I've been using these types of tracks for four years now) are the most powerful.

I now use the Compassion one before bed or while going to sleep and it knocks me right out every time and I wake up in the morning having slept like a log and people I know are all saying that I'm looking really good and energized these days, and I feel good, and revitalized, and it's because of the meditation before bed.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
the zshare link www.zshare.net... doesnt work for me, the page loads forever until it finaly says unable to load the webpage

has the upload expired? is there somewhere else i can download it from?

i guess ill just use the youtube upload begrudgingly, you see youtube automaticly downgrades quality of all uploads,

the op of this thread says to make sure to use stereo headphones, so clearly he is concerned about us hearing the full quality of it, youtube is half that....

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join