It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bach To The Future - New Deep Meditation Tool!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hey! I just wanted to write a quick testimonial.

Last night i downloaded the free mp3 entitled Miss Silver - Bach From Alpha, Theta to Delta waves. I was a bit spectacle about Astral Projecting while using head phones, however... I just woke up from an Astral Projection trip in my room, its 11:58am Saturday morning.. The experience went as followed... I put on the head phones, not too loud and began to lay still on my bed. I was enjoying the music and singing along to the harmony in my head. Eventually, i began to stop ignoring the thoughts i was avoiding for the past few days. I recently had a breakup and i was avoiding thinking about the good times I had with the female just because i didn't want to hurt myself by reminding myself of what she looked like. For some reason, at one point i felt i could let go, and then it happened. The transition began...

I was in my room, walking around and apparently i was watching the news. I kept getting the impression the theme on the news was that even little kids were going ahead and standing up for themselves in a civil war spread throughout the country. There was a lot of walking around in my room and i could even use the very laptop I am using now. Its weird because when I Astral Project... If i think about it too much i wake up. I guess i need to train myself to understand everything is the way it is for a reason. Thinking too hard about something will just confuse and snap me back.

It was surprising how the track wasn't even on when i woke up. Well, i wanted to thank you very much for putting this up for all of us to download. Worked for me on the first try, and I recommend the impatient ones try it too. You just have to believe in yourself and let go.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hey, I was just wondering could someone upload these to a different site, or make a torrent of them and the ones posted here: www.abovetopsecret.com... ? I've been trying to download them off zshare but they just randomly stop, highest I got was 30% downloaded. It would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Thank you very much, i enjoyed it alot and had several strange sensations which i wont confirm till i have done it a few times, was lovely though thanks again!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
uhh the song i downloaded was only 6 minutes???

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

thanks for this, i really enjoyed this track...much love

bach gets down too

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Thank you very much! I really enjoy this track, I listen to it frequently.

Would love another one for use!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Can this increase Chi?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It's best used as a pre-bedtime meditation imo, because it operates as a type of electromagnetic stimulation for the brain, which winds up the potential. Then, during the sleep phase, when the brain "pulses" all the organs of the body in a type of electromagnetic frequency scan, there seems to be more power and energy available, resulting in a deeper and more rejeuvenating sleep cycle - along with the other benefits which includes left/right brain synchronization and the generation of new neuronal pathways along with the release of many hormones, endorphins and neurotransmitters, like HGH (human growth hormon) for example.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
are these still up? Im getting messages saying they have been removed?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

There are two in here that still work, including Bach to the Future, which I helped produce, and commissioned to be released for free on the Net.

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/416f696f19c4.jpg[/atsimg]

Pineal Gland ReActivation

To facilitate the physical re-activation, and opening, of your pineal gland, in effect turning it and by extension your endocrine system, to full power, as previously discussed in this thread here, the following free soundtracks may be utilized as well. However, I still think the excercise in the previous post is even more valuable, since this is after all a spiritual quest first and foremost.

Free Binaural Beat, Brainwave Entrainment Soundtracks
(compliments of moi - you're most welcome!). Note: If you want access to these download them ASAP (via ZShare) as the links don't remain active forever, once use dwindles.

2) Harmonic Resonance (Hemi-Sync). Already made avilable previously.

3) Bach To The Future Alpha-Theta-Delta (Homemade, laid over Classical Music with Schumann Resonance imbedding)

Instructions for Use:

1. Sit comfortably in a darkened room, sterio headphones on (the higher quality the better, but any will work), eyes closed. Rest and "sink" comfortably into chair and ground, until body-asleep, mind-awake state is realized (it's not hard with BB entrainment to get there fast).

2. Keep previous excercise in mind for positioning of the observing self, as a focal point of awareness (not getting carried away into unconsciousness, having no fixed point of awareness or attention).

3. Breathe.

4. Allow body to go to sleep, while retaining conscious awareness if possible.

5. Do not worry if you fall asleep. Next time, simply attempt to remain awake with focal point of self awareness for a longer period. There is no right or wrong here.

Do not use while driving or using machinery, obviously..

Enjoy!

Pineal Gland Health Tip: It should be noted that large doses of vitamin C, administered for a while, can reverse the effects of calcification of the pineal gland, due to substances like flouride. Vitamin D, is also highly recommended for inter-cellular communication throughout the Body Temple, since every cell contains many receptors for vitamin D (like due to our evolutionary past, where we spent a lot of our time outdoors in the sun).

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
thank you. Do I need to download the downloader to access it?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

You can listen to it right on there if you like, or download it from the download link, whatever you like. Enjoy!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
when i click on download it starts downloading a downloader program

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint

3) Start Slow - I would also suggest, for the first 14 days, that you listen only for the first half hour to prevent any sort of "overwhelm" from the new stimulous, which tends to surface previously unresolved and repressed unconscious material.

OMG I was Duncan O'Finnians best friend in Monarch and me and him and other kids killed people with our minds from 20 miles away.

JOKE..... OP this is great I've just started and WOW I love that first song anyway , since Step Brothers. Amazing. S&F OP!!

EDIT

Originally posted by w810i
when i click on download it starts downloading a downloader program

It's above the media player mate.

Just click that download, I did the same and downloaded some friggin downloader thing
edit on 28-9-2011 by R3N3G4D3 because: Helping someone out

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Mods please delete this double post
I NEED AN ADULT!!!
edit on 28-9-2011 by R3N3G4D3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

For me it just says "your download will begin in ___ seconds" and then i get a countdown...and then an add popup for iphone or something, close that...then download now, and I get a save as pop up - works fine!

Yeah, just above the media player, that's where you download it.

edit on 28-9-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
well crap...For the love of God I am stuck on stupid tonight. Thanks I found it.
edit on 28-9-2011 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Did you find it? It says "download this file" right above the player which plays the music after you open up the zshare window.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by w810i

Did you find it? It says "download this file" right above the player which plays the music after you open up the zshare window.

Yup I got.
Not sure how I've missed that for the last damn hour.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

I hope you enjoy it. it's the best and most powerful of these types of tracks in my experience, the Bach one.

Best Regards,

NAM (OP as old identity)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join