It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bach To The Future - New Deep Meditation Tool!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

I appreciate the U2U man. I will give this a shot. I have an entire collection called "iMusic". Same principal but I never had much success with it. Mostly it just hurt to listen to it. Not to mention, I have a hearing deficit in my right ear. Hope this won't effect anything.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

Go slow with it, and try not to resist, and don't let the background 'hum' annoy you. At first you might try listening to just the first song, then sitting in silence for 15 minutes, and then adding from there. It will bring your mind to still silence. Don't analyze it, just let it do its thing. And this is deinfitely not just music at all, the music it just placed on top to make it more enjoyable to listen to, and give your mind something to do while it takes the plunge.

Good luck with it. If you stick with it as a daily practice, you'll be utterly amazed at what it can do for you, especially if you suffer from a lack of peace of mind, a lack of tranquility and serenity.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthbknown

New member here so please excuse spelling, grammer etc!

I've been doing meditation for about two years now with and arey
of different music, sounds etc and I just finished the Compassion
Meditation. WOW!!

Here is what my experience was......first thing that happened was
my Amygdalas started clicking with out me thinking of doing it which
stimulated my frontal lobe region. This feeling went to the roof of my mouth and my upper row of teeth(no idea why I just said that)lol
Next my body temp. was really warm which hasen't happen before
in my meditations, and the thirty min. seemed like only fifteen min.

I also seemed to seperate the wave sounds from the binurial beats
which is new to me. Sh*t I hope I can sleep tonight

and last I had a vision of me atop a hill over looking a large town or
city and at the other end of town was a mountain, but the top wasen't covered in snow it was covered in gold!!!

Well thats all I have for now, going to try to sleep, wish me luck!
and feel free to comment.

Love&Light

For those who have not tried this, or for those who've been using the Bach To The Future but not the Compassion Meditation, I highly recommend that you try out one, the other or both.

Here's are the download links again.

Bach To The Future
www.zshare.net...

Compassion Meditation (in mp3)
www.zshare.net...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I wanted you to know. I used it only the one time due to unforeseen computer issues.

However... strangely enough within the week my bp dropped drastically like 20 points and I was just strangely relaxed in general but energized from that one experience.

I haven't had the time to download it to player for evening use. I really need to buy a new computer. I have only been accessing this website from work and no downloads allowed.

So... thanks i think but no scientific way to prove it on my part.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Binaural beat brainwave entrainment meditation has completely changed my life, my physiology, my awareness, compassion, the whole thing. The trick for me anyway, is to remember to keep doing it every day, like brushing my teeth. I'm just SOOOO much happier and alive now, that I kind of feel like I don't need to be doing it anymore, and of course I don't NEED to, and all the results and progress ARE permanent, but why stop doing such a thing, given the magnitude of the benefits that are realized.
In fact, I've taken tomorrow off, just to have a nice long and relaxed three hour session with this stuff (which would be the equivalent of probably six hours by a 20+ year daily meditation practioner for normal meditation).

It's absolutely incredible, not the experience within the mediation, howver wonderful, or not, it may be, but the other benefits, the physical, mental and spiritual health and well being, I mean you can't even put a price on that kind of thing right?

Your experience is completely valid, the science IS there to prove it, and so is the experience. It works wonders, like one of those things which just seems to be too good to be true, but is.

P.S. Thank you so much for your report, it could be very helpful to others. Hard work and money went into making this available to people for free. I have no agenda other than to share it, given how absolutely wonderful it's been for me - how can such a thing not be readily available to one and all unless they paid for it - that just didn't make any sense at all. If it's a spiritual tool, then it ought to be freely available and accessible.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
bump in search of reports from regular use of this technology - it's been available for well over a month now and it would be nice to find out what people are experiencing.. ?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Hi OmegaPoint - I've tried this a few times, on the bus, walking the dog, lying on my bed just before sleep even at my desk at work. I hadn't particularly noticed anything but recently I get a very strong tickling sensation in the middle of my forehead, almost like someone continually painting a circle on my forehead using a feather .. this tends to be stronger at the beginning of each track and then fades.

If it's dark and I have my eyes closed small pin pricks of white light appear, blinking in and out almost like looking at the night sky.. pretty trippy..

I am going to continue with this and try to develop my relaxation techniques which are pretty limited at best as I tend to work long hours..

So I say
Thank you for the music, the songs Im singing
Thanks for all the joy theyre bringing
Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty
What would life be?
Without a song or a dance what are we?
So I say thank you for the music
For giving it to me

berth

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
reply to post by The_Seeker

You're welcome, but it's not really "music" per se, that's just placed on top of the thing which does the trick, along with ocean waves starting after the first song, but it's the background "hum" which drives the brain into alpha, theta and delta, and I think the Bach and the waves actually does a pretty good job of it.

I like it when I end up tripping out and find myself sitting under this bright white sunlight, which has happened to me a few times with it.

Also the Compassion Meditation is just waves, with an even slighter hum in the background. There's no music with that one, and it's free also.

Best Regards,

OP

[edit on 15-7-2009 by OmegaPoint]

Hey hon, sorry I think you miss read or didn't quite understand what I wrote.

I understand the concept, with adding the tones over the top of the music etc, but for my frail ears I prefer softer toned music, as I said chimes and bells or just something simple with the Tones you were talking about layered over it as you did with the Back to the Future music.
As I said very well done, just a bit to harsh, for me only, on the music side of things.. for me to meditate to.
Hubby loves your seaside one.....

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Are there any working links as the zshare ones are down?

thanks.

edit to add: they are working now. zshare must have been down. cheers!

[edit on 5-8-2009 by Lefu]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
What I find interesting is how I'll get lazy and not do my daily meditation with this technology for a day or two, and then, when I go back to it, and take the time to do it, I am absolutely ASTOUNDED at the sudden increase in clarity, vitality, and overall awareness. It's like I start to go back to being a little bit blind with tunnel vision, and then after a one hour dose of BB meditation, and it's like the scales fall from my eyes and I can SEE again. It's just SOOOO good for my brain when I do this. Must remind myself of the benefits and not get lazy about it, cuz it's just so worth it.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I didn't want to pummel you with play-by-play reports so I thought I'd use it for a bit and report only significant developments or insights.

I've found it qualitatively different than meditating without it and so I alternate back and forth, probably 1 time for every 2 without. Just the practice of maintaining stillness for the duration of both tracks is helpful to meditating without the track and maintaining that.

There has been plenty of unconscious material surfacing as well. I wouldn't call it deep because once you are able to identify it, you realize it plays a central role in your conscious experience and it's all actually quite present in conscious awareness in a nebulous way. Isolating the mental programs means you can consciously proceed to expunge them-- like fish in a barrel.

Edit: I might add that these unconscious irritants show up like particles but in a mental realm. I guess the best way of dealing with them it to shoot them with mental realm antipartcles. Too corny? It's the best way I can think of to represent it in words right now.

[edit on 8/9/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
For those who have not tried this, or for those who've been using the Bach To The Future but not the Compassion Meditation, I highly recommend that you try out one, the other or both.

Here's are the download links again.

Bach To The Future
www.zshare.net...

Compassion Meditation (in mp3)
www.zshare.net...

I wish more people would report on their experiences using these two tracks, especially the Compassion Meditation when used in conjunction with the Back To The Future.. and not only in terms of the actual meditation experience itself, but also the increased awareness and perceptual enhancements realized during the rest of the day between meditations, especially after a good night's rest.

For those who have not tried this, could you try it and make a report?

It's pretty powerful stuff, and very good for you.

From everything I've learned about this, there are no negative effects, only positive - although some people MAY experience some slight discomfort at first, whereby otherwise repressed material gets surfaced from the unconscious (which a good night's sleep totally reintegrates in my experience).

Please let us know what this has done and is doing for you, and if you haven't tried it, feel free to give it a shot and make a report. Thanks.

OP

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

What has it helped accomplish? I'm going through hell right now uncovering weird stuff that a night's sleep definitely won't iron out but that's ok because I'm in it all for the long haul.

That 20 years I mentioned to you earlier regarding meditation was very lazy and had a very long gap of doing nothing at all. Perhaps the first year or two was worthy attention.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
THANKS A lot for this OP

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Non-resistence is the key.

I'd suggesting reading and learning more about BB meditation HERE and wherever the name "Holosynch" appears, just sub in BB entrainment, as it applies equally. But there's some good info in there regarding the process and how it impacts and facilitates evolutionary growth in awareness, and therefore psychological and spiritual growth.

In a nutshell, non-resistence holds the key, and definitely using it daily for a long period, to have some breakthroughs or what Ilya Prigogine would call "birfurcations" in complexity. As you push up against each new threshold, a new order arises spontaneously - unless you resist, then the coping mechanisms via escapism simply act as an impediment to the next breakthrough - whereas instead, if you just let whatever will be will be and view it with kind of detached yet keen sense of curiosity, then the breakthroughs into new realms of consciousness begin to accelerate with minimal or no discomfort or resistence. Put another way, any and all discomfort or disturbance comes ONLY from your resistence, which is a resistence to what IS, since it's is ALL YOU.

Sounds like you're already doing that, to a degree, but with greater knowledge of the evolutionary growth process, I think you'll find that you will begin to just slide right into each new level of awareness with very minimal difficulties.

I offer this, not to try to tell you how to handle better whatever's happening for you as you embark upon this process and journey, since what is happening for you is precisely what needs to be happening, but it can occur with less or no pain, is what I'm suggesting, whereafter, a good night's rest can and does fully integrate all changes, as the brain integrates the stimulous as a result of daily use.

It happens when you dream, where all the material is re-ordered on a higher level, and during dreamless sleep when you touch back into source or the akashic field.

Hang in there with it, and soon enough, you'll walk out your door in the morning to a whole new world and a new earth, where the hills will sing your praises, the trees will sway with joy, and the voices of birds singing will sound like inexpressible gratitude and thanksgiving addressed to their creator, as much as to one another.

Be sure to make a report when you have this experience, of stepping into, if only for brief moments, the kingdom of light and love, which is within as much as it is without.

P.S. Thanks for sharing. I think it, and my response here could prove helpful for those who wish to embark upon an evolutionary growth process using this technology, which is what it's all about imo, not the mere experience one has DURING the meditation. In this regard, I think Bill Harris' evaluation of how this works, is the best description found anywhere.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

What has it helped accomplish? I'm going through hell right now uncovering weird stuff that a night's sleep definitely won't iron out but that's ok because I'm in it all for the long haul.

That 20 years I mentioned to you earlier regarding meditation was very lazy and had a very long gap of doing nothing at all. Perhaps the first year or two was worthy attention.

Just to clarify further what I was driving at in my last post is - you must be on the verge of a profound integrative experience, or a "quantum leap" in awareness.

What I would suggest therefore, to get through the resistence phase, as quickly and painlessly as possible, and get to the jump, would be to use both tracks, Bach followed by the Gamma entrainment (which has powerful integrative capabilities) - every day, for one week, or until you experience the breakthrough, and then if you like, you could go back to normal meditation afterwards for a week without it, but I'd say drive right through it, and get to the other side ASAP, and get to the fun part, the enjoyment once you break through.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Thanks for the link and comments.

One other thing I should comment to is fear. Fear doesn't feel like fear. There was a time very recently where a startle or hearing something unexpectedly crawling in the dark would bring about that full-body wave of panic, racing heart, etc. Now it's more like making a decision to heed the reflexive response or choose something else. There isn't any or very much of the physiological reaction like there used to be. I am much happier with that actually since it replaces fear and the concomitant reactions with sensible precaution.

I haven't tested every situation to find what might still trigger it as it used to be. I don't plan to out of some foolish audacity. It's just that the improvement in that area quite noteworthy.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Here is a good article on resistance

Principal One:

Let Whatever Happens Be Okay
by Bill Harris, Director, Centerpointe Research Institute

www.centerpointe.com...

I'll probably come back and make a post on the remaining eight of the "Nine Principals for Conscious Living" which are really 9 principals for understanding the evolutionary growth in conscious awareness facilitated by binaural beat brainwave entrainment meditation technology.

I've found it to be very helpful in better understanding the process, how it works, what to expect, etc.

reply to post by EnlightenUp

Re: Fear and the loss of fear - Another of the Nine Principal Harris outlines, is the Principal of Threshold, which talks about how BB Entrainment raises the threshold of the mind/brain/nervous system, which would explain the falling away of your fear.

A higher threshold or tolerance - creates peace of mind, and greater confidence and self control, and a dramatic falling away of unneccessary fear, and suffering.

imo, the benefits of incorporating BB entrainment meditation into a daily practice for psychological and spiritual growth and well being, are enormous, astounding, and asbolutely worth the effort made, which ironically is very limited (just listening to a track or two for an hour or so each day).

[edit on 21-8-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The Nine Principals of Conscious Living

1. The Principle of "Letting Whatever Happens Be Okay"

The amount a person suffers in their life is directly related to how much they
are resisting the fact that "things are the way they are." If there is suffering
or discomfort, there is resistance. Addictions or attachments to things being
different than they are need to be upgraded to preferences, so when "what is" is
not what you want it to be, you do not suffer over it and your happiness and
peace are therefore not controlled by forces outside of your control.

To the degree a person is willing and able to let whatever happens be okay, they
do not suffer. People with many rules about how things are suppose to be suffer
more because no matter how much care they take to protect their rules and see
that they and the world follow their rules, these rules are often going to be
violated. This does not mean a person cannot be goal oriented and work toward
making things they way they want; however, the emotionally healthy person prefers
the outcomes they seek rather than being addicted to them.

The key, then, to handling challenging situations, thoughts, and feelings is not
in resisting them, but rather becoming as fully accepting of them as possible.
Accept what happens to you and what you think and feel, even if it is
uncomfortable. Though it looks as if the discomfort is created by the thing we
are resisting, in actual fact the discomfort we feel is 98-99% from our
resistance to it and only 1-2% from the thing itself.

When we stop resisting, the discomfort stops also. Through acceptance, you
empower yourself to heal, transform, or release any unresolved mental or
emotional material. When you sense resistance, meet it with acceptance.
Ironically, once you stop resisting, you are much more effective in creating any
external change you may have a preference for (not an attachment to).

2. The Principle of Threshold

Every person has a personal threshold for what they can handle coming at them
from their environment, based on their personal map of reality. When a person's
map (their concept of who they are and how they relate to the rest of the
universe) cannot handle its environment, stress is created and the person begins
to deal with that stress by exhibiting various coping mechanisms learned during
childhood. These include anger, depression, anxiety, fear (and greater and lesser
degrees of these), substance abuse, overeating, plus a number of other coping
mechanisms considered more "healthy", such as exercising, talking with friends or
counsellors, isolation, and thousands of others.

All dysfunctional feelings and behaviors are really coping mechanisms designed to
deal with the stress of being pushed past this threshold, and therefore the
"cure" for dysfunctional feelings and behaviors is to raise that threshold, which
is what Holosync® does. Dysfunctional feelings and behaviors are not caused by
the environment or other people regardless of how it seems. People with a high
threshold for what they can handle coming at them from the world remain happy,
peaceful, and centered even when they are around difficult people or in difficult
situations.

When people suffer trauma in their childhood, this threshold does not mature in
the same way it would have had the trauma not happened. These people have a lower
threshold than "normal" people who did not experience any trauma, or who did not
have as much. This means interaction with their environment pushes them past
their threshold (which is lower) much more easily, and they are caught in
dysfunctional feelings and behaviors more often.

It is the raising of this threshold as a result of using the Centerpointe program
that causes dysfunctional feelings and behaviors to gradually disappear, because
the threshold eventually becomes so high very little can cause a person to be
pushed beyond the point where these feelings and behaviors are triggered.

3. The Principle of Chaos & Reorganization

Chaos always precedes growth. Therefore it is a GOOD thing.

The coping mechanisms mentioned above (dysfunctional feelings and behaviors) are
really an attempt to keep one's internal map of reality (which is really what is
being stressed when one's personal threshold is exceeded) from falling apart,
i.e., from going through the natural process that happens when our map of reality
cannot handle its environment.

This natural process, based on Nobel Prize-winning research, involves the map
going into temporary chaos in response to too much input, finally falling apart
when the chaos becomes so much the old map cannot hold itself together, and then
almost simultaneously reforming itself at a higher level that CAN handle the
environment that was previously too much for it. This reorganization is a natural
process, and always results in a new system/map that can handle what the old
system/map could not handle. It is helpful in this process to recognize when you
are in the initial chaos state, and to remind yourself that this is the prelude
to positive change -- if you know how to get out of the way and let it happen.

4. The "Map is NOT the Territory" Principle

There is a tendency to try to protect the old map (which is really a person's
concept of who they are and how they relate to the rest of the universe) when you
go into this initial chaos stage of growth. This attempt to hold the old map
together comes from the mistaken idea that this map is who we are - that "the map
is the territory" - rather than a convenient tool used to navigate through life.

This map is often called the ego by western psychology and is your concept of who
you are and what your relationship is to the rest of the universe. It is the
limitations of this map (its inability to adequately "map the territory" or
otherwise deal with the situation one is in - whether psychological, emotional,
relational, mental, or spiritual) that creates the "over-threshold" experience
and the resulting dysfunctional feelings and behaviors (i.e., suffering).

Therefore, letting the map go through the evolutionary process of going into
chaos temporarily and reorganizing at a higher level results in relieving the
problems and limitations of the old map and a new ability to deal with what was
previously stressful or overwhelming. It is very helpful to learn and recognize
your favorite methods of trying to save the old map, which again is based on the
mistaken idea that when the old map falls apart, you are falling apart, rather
than just getting a new and better map.

5. The Principle of Responsibility as Empowerment

You are responsible for every feeling or behavior you have, in the sense that it
is either your chosen response to something that happens, or an automatic
unconscious response based on the way your internal map of reality has been
structured.

This is very different from saying you are to blame for every feeling or behavior
you have. Taking personal responsibility is not about blame but rather about
personal power. If someone or something outside of you is the cause of how you
feel or behave, you are relatively powerless - a victim. If you, or at least your
unconscious processes are at cause, you have power and can do something to change
the situation to one that is happier and more peaceful. Things outside of you may
be a stimulus for you, but how you respond comes from you, either consciously or
unconsciously.

6. The Principle of Conscious Change

It is impossible to consciously do something that isn't good for you or is in
some way non-resourceful (destructive) to you. You can do something destructive
to yourself (feelings, beliefs, values, behaviors, etc.) over and over as long as
you do it unconsciously (without continuous conscious awareness), but once you
begin to do the non-resourceful feeling, behavior, belief, value, etc.
consciously, it will begin to fall away.

The trick is remaining conscious, and we have many ways of going unconscious so
as not to deal with what we are feeling or how we are behaving: eating, drugs and
alcohol, projection and blaming, spacing out, and countless other distractions.
To become conscious, it is necessary to identify our favorite ways of going
unconscious, be vigilant in noticing them, and be committed to gradually facing
ourselves by stepping outside ourselves and watching what we are doing, feeling,
etc. instead of allowing ourselves to be unconscious, automatic response
mechanisms. Use of Holosync® over time creates and increases the ability to
remain conscious and deal with things consciously. When this happens, many
non-resourceful feelings, behaviors, and approaches to life fall away and are
replaced by healthier approaches that bring happiness and peace to one's life.

7. The Principle of Witnessing

When faced with a feeling that is uncomfortable (and is therefore the result,
either consciously or unconsciously of not letting "what is" be okay), the best
course of action is to mentally step aside and, with great curiosity, watch
yourself have the feeling or behavior, perhaps saying to yourself: "There I am,
doing ___" or "There I am feeling ____". This stepping aside to watch helps make
you conscious of what is happening and, because it takes part of you out of the
feeling or behavior, makes it difficult to continue the suffering. This needs to
be done, however, without attachment to the outcome. In other words, you are
doing it to objectively and curiously watch what is happening, not to change
anything. The ability to step aside and watch yourself as you feel and act is an
acquired skill and takes time and practice to develop, but it will totally change
your life. Using Holosync® naturally develops your ability to do this.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
8. The Principle of "Good & Bad" Generalizations

Based on our early life interactions with our primary caregivers, we all develop
generalization about who we are and what our relationship is to the rest of the
world. These generalizations (part of our "map" of reality) divide different
aspects of us and the qualities we may have into two categories, those that we
think are "good", or acceptable, and those we think are "bad" or unacceptable. To
keep from experiencing the shame or other uncomfortable feelings regarding the
"bad" things, we either 1) repress them into our unconscious mind to keep them
out of conscious awareness, or 2) project them onto others (this results in
extreme emotional reactions to others who exhibit the characteristics we believe
are "bad" or unacceptable about us). In many ways, emotional healing involves
"unlearning" these old generalizations and making new, healthier ones. In
reality, there is nothing about any of us that is innately bad. Holosync®
facilitates this healing.

These generalizations, especially while we are still relatively unconscious, seem
so real and true the idea that they are not true may seem ridiculous. Any
generalization about yourself that is painful to you, however, is probably not
true.

9. The Principle of the Neutral Universe

Everything in the universe is neutral. The old saying "Nothing is good or bad but
thinking makes it so" is true. We interpret everything we come in contact with as
being either good or bad (or somewhere on the spectrum in between these two), or
in some other way give it meaning. This good/bad interpretation, or assigning of
meaning, becomes part of our map of reality. Then, we tend to "forget" that
nothing has any intrinsic meaning and that we assigned these qualities and
meanings to the people and things in our lives (or they were assigned for us when
we were too little to know any better).

This is why different people find different things to be good or bad, and can
assign completely different meanings to the same thing. It is the ultimate reason
why you have the ability, once you learn to exercise it, to create whatever kind
of world you want just by assigning meaning to things in your life in whatever
way you like. Make everything good, and the world is good; make everything bad,
and the world is bad. In most cases, the way we assign good and bad and other
meanings to the things in our life is not something we chose, but rather
something chosen for us by our primary caregivers and other cultural influences.
We can, however, realize that these assignments of meaning are arbitrary, and
that we can reassign them in any way we want.

A wise man once said "It's okay to play Hamlet, but don't fall into the trap of
thinking you are Hamlet." If you think you are Hamlet, your life is a tragedy,
because everyone dies by the end of the play. If you know you are just playing,
you can have fun with it. Similarly, if you know everything is innately neutral
and that you have assigned all the meaning (including good/bad) to everything in
life, you are playing, and you can therefore be the creator of your own
experience; if, however, you forget and think things are innately good and bad -
or have certain innate meanings taught by you when you were too small to question
them - you become a victim, you are not the creator of your life, and you will
create suffering. Again, Holosync® gradually creates the awareness that allows a
person to step back from thinking that meaning is innate rather than created by
you.

This is NOT a way to say that a person has no obligation to act responsibly or
honestly or that anything you do is okay because "there's no right or wrong."
Behaving toward others as you would want them to behave toward you is always the
best policy. What you put out toward others does come back to you.

I hope these principles will be helpful to you. When you are in distress, check
to see if you are violating any of these principles or if viewing the situation
through the filter of these principles creates a shift for you.

As always, we are here to help you grow. Let us know how we can help.

Be well.

Bill Harris

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join