It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bach To The Future - New Deep Meditation Tool!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Lucid Dreaming (WILDs)

For those interested in utilizing this tool as a gateway to entering WILDs (Wake Induced Lucid Dreams) I have a couple suggestions.

First, sit in a laid back but semi-upright position, either in a lazy boy chair, or on your couch propped up with a giant pillow (or a bunch of pillows) - as opossed to laying flat on your back in bed. (there are reasons for this)

Listen to the full hour of Bach To The Future while remaining fully conscious throughout, while experimenting with noticing how your body may be falling asleep ie: loss of sensation in your hands, arms, legs, torso, and finally your face and head. At the end (when the Bach track completes), maintain Delta level meditation for 10 minutes in silence, and the moment that it begins to fade ie: you're starting to "surface" and moving out of sleep paralysis (sensing your body), switch to the Compassion Meditation for the next half hour, remaining conscious, while REALLY noticing your sleep paralysis over your WHOLE body. This will happen now very FAST, since you're already prepped for it from the Bach hour + ten.

Then, towards the end of the half hour of Compassion Meditation (it will just shut off at that point, but DO NOT MOVE to take out/off your headphones when it's over).

- Give your whole body permission at this stage to fall asleep, and then let your eyes, your physical eyes also fall asleep (they are also part of your physical body) and switch focus to your inner eyes, and wait for the hypnagogic imagery to take you directly into the Lucid Dream state, and use the Lucidy cue of looking at your dream hands, and if you make it "through" while conscious, but start getting excited to the point that the dream starts to deteriorate, then spin your dream body in circles, in a pirouette, like a dancer spinning, and remember, that the next scene will also be a dream.

In this way you can "spin" yourself from dream to dream, should any Lucid Dream begin to de-materialize as a result of the Lucidity.

And remember, that all people in your Lucid dream state are also just part of the dream - I often get caught up in trying to PROVE to THEM that it's all a dream, which takes my Lucidity down a notch or two although they are always astonished at my skill for levitating objects, including myself!

- Enjoy one or two Lucid Dreams in this way, and then just OPEN YOUR EYES, since you are already conscious within the dream state, so opening your eyes to waking reality is just a matter of opening your eyes. (although you may wish to do a "reality test" at this point, just to make sure you're not experiencing a false awakening, or dream about waking up!)

Just a suggestion - if you try this consistently, I'm pretty certain that you'll be Lucid Dreaming in no time.

The reason, is that the Bach track takes you down into Delta, and then the Compassion Meditation entrains to Gamma, which is a much higher frequency, and this simulates in many ways, the onset of the dream state when sleeping, except in this case, you've just spent the last hour and fourty minutes practicing being conscious while semi-unconscious or near unconscious..

And I've noticed deep body paralysis during the second Compassion Meditation track, along with increased hypnagogic imagery and visioning, than with the Bach - so at the end of that whole process, entering the Lucid Dream state ought to be a snap.

I'm going to start using this tool with that aim in mind, and have come very close a couple times, and though I've yet to try it precisely like I've just descibed, from what I know about it, it should definitely work.

Regards,

OP

P.S. Preparation Note - routinely look at your hands, turning them to look at your palms, during the day, and ask yourself in all sincerity "AM I DREAMING?"

For reference, here are both tracks

Bach To The Future
www.zshare.net...

Compassion Meditation (in mp3)
www.zshare.net...

Note: Compassion Meditation is a very accurate, as far as I know, simulation, of the deep meditative state of Tibetan Yogi Masters, and Tibetan Monks are coincidentially, master Lucid Dreamers..!
And in their case, when hooked up to the EEG, the Gamma waves appeared to be riding the deeper Delta waves, so this combo we've got here would be as good as it gets.

Should anyone attempt this, or be successful at it, please report! Thanks!

[edit on 24-6-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

See my most recent post. I do think we've already got the solution right in front of us here! And remember that a Lucid Dream IS a type of OBE, so there's no need to "get out". Better to go in to get out.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by BazzeMan

Originally posted by nunya13

I found the abrupt breaks between some of the tracks a bit jolting. I think I had too much going on with the candle light flikering and I put a little too much lavendar oil in the bathtub. I had to try not to concentrate on those things too much.

well my friend, i felt the same and decided to take them jolts out.

here you go: www.zshare.net...

same track, audio fixed.

@omegapoint: since it's essentially your work I feel a bit intrusive in taking your track and modifying it without your prior consent. tried to send you a u2u but ats won't let me before posting 20 replies.

you asked me to pay it forward, this is my way of saying thank you. if you have any comments you can send me a u2u and i'll give you my email so we can discuss. anyway, it's yours

peace.

Next time you find something wrong with the musical track I put together with the help of OmegaPoint and my fined tuned hubby, Titorite, please do come to me first and say what is wrong with it.

I listened to it in the original waveform and the continuation between the tracks were fairly harmonious and those according to you were barely audible in the original .wav track.

Maybe that some mp3 player are not to friendly toward the .192 KB encoding but on this, please do remove your zShare link for you are not the original creator of this track, second, Omega and I are trying to monitor how many downloads are generated by this creation of ours. By Uploading your "friendly track" you are "excuse my french arse, messing up our count."

I do not mind that you made it better, just post that you did and then respond to the many U2U that will come your way.

As the Tech of the original track, I ask of you to not meddle with something that was not created by your's truly as labeling it..."I made it better" without contacting the creator/tech of this musical track.

Read your posts yesterday early morning about the making it "better" Took a while to steam down before replying to your's truly. If you would have read past page 3, you might have noticed that I was the one that labored on the musical part! Omega is the one with the knowledge, I am the one with the knowledge, we are a team!

I welcome anyone's imput, first time i've heard of such of disruptions... got a problem with the track, contact the authors before claiming to the whole world... Behold, I have made it better!... You messed up with the intended binaural beat sequences! By remotely chopping it by half a second on every then and there song, you messed up an entire Schumann's resonance Hour long track, not to mention another hour long slow decent which i've carefully made for this musical track!

This was meant to me an entire continuous experience from a to z, not from 12.10/(I made it better)/ missed binaural wave to (22 something more missed binaural waves) to... do I have to draw you a graph for you to understand that if you want to make it better, you are chopping wavelengths of continious Binaural beats?

I will gladly revise the track for any complaints but in the mean time, I advise not downloading BazzeMan's track for it is not a unified track anymore binaural beat wise.

The original graph

Nothing was fixed, constant audio binaural beat... seriously messed up and disrupted

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
@miss_silver:

Well, excuse me but didn't I mention earlier that ATS won't let me u2u anybody before I have 20 posts? Anyway, I don't think I messed up the binaural beat since I didn't take out seconds but 100/th of seconds, just the jolts. The transitions are seamless.

Since you're the author of this material will comply with your request to take the dowload-link down but i'm not too happy with your unfriendly reaction. Just tried to help out and I think I did a professional enough job to keep the binaural beat intact. Hell, I spent hours to clean it up.

Again, sorry for being impulsive. Please listen to the whole track in 192kb/s and you'll notice the jolts at the marks I mentioned earlier. It has nothing to do with my mp3-player since it's a pretty decent one and it's just as noticeable on the computer too.

for the stats: you can count another 940 downloads to your list.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by BazzeMan
@miss_silver:

Well, excuse me but didn't I mention earlier that ATS won't let me u2u anybody before I have 20 posts? Anyway, I don't think I messed up the binaural beat since I didn't take out seconds but 100/th of seconds, just the jolts. The transitions are seamless.

Since you're the author of this material will comply with your request to take the dowload-link down but i'm not too happy with your unfriendly reaction. Just tried to help out and I think I did a professional enough job to keep the binaural beat intact. Hell, I spent hours to clean it up.

Again, sorry for being impulsive. Please listen to the whole track in 192kb/s and you'll notice the jolts at the marks I mentioned earlier. It has nothing to do with my mp3-player since it's a pretty decent one and it's just as noticeable on the computer too.

for the stats: you can count another 940 downloads to your list.

Peace.

Well for what it is worth...

Sent a U2U about the subject.

To be Blunt, even if a 1/000 is a second was taken out of the track, it is meant as a steady binaural beats, 2 of them, not a 1/th sec missing here and there to make it better will just alter the whole steady BB track!
The Track has steady waves, by chopping here and there to make it better, in this case, it will just destroy this whole joint venture that OmegaPoint and I have taken the time to create and share it.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
miss_siver: i got your message but i still can't reply until i get to the 20 posts mark.

i took the zshare link down at your request and said i'm sorry. that would be sufficient for now, wouldn't it?

i'm not going into this whole discussion about me being a newbie since you really are making assumptions in that respect. the edited track worked just as fine to me, maybe even better. there were clear silences in the track without any binaural beat so i don't think i messed it up. maybe something went wrong in the conversion from wave to mp3?

anyway, take a good listen at the track @192kb/s and you'll notice the jolts at the marks i mentioned earlier (there is one other jolt wich i missed). if you'll be so kind as to fix this the track will be perfect.

peace.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
With all due respect, and I appreciate the intention, but in spite of her strong reaction (maybe she needs to be using this more often herself! - no offense ms) I think miss_silver may have a point. I listened to another "smoothed" out version someone else posted earlier in this thread, and in my experience it was NOT quite the same at all, and I think these tweaks DO "shave" something off it it. I too noticed the occasional click, but would still rather use the untampered version, which works wonders, and is an extraordinary creation. That said perhaps miss_silver went a little overboard, but I would have to concur (in a slightly more loving way).

Best Regards,

OP

P.S. Sometimes the best things in life aren't QUITE absolutely "perfect", but it's nice when the best things in life are free!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
@omegapoint: agreed.

that said, i hope miss_silver would still take the time and perfect her wonderful creation. it's worth the trouble and would make lots of people happy.
at least 940, i'm sure

i would even pay for this if the clicks were gone!

@miss_silver: you can take my last remark as a kind suggestion.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BazzeMan

Actually...

Important Note!

I do believe it is already perfect, and here's why.

When I started listening to the Holosync tracks by Centerpointe (same type of thing) I noticed these "clicks" at times. BUT, later on, as I began to integrate the stimulous, the clicks WENT AWAY!

This is why you are picking up NEW clicks you didn't notice before, and when I listened to another "fixed" version of miss_silver's track (I wonder how many times that's been downloaded..?), there were STILL pronounced clicks, and also in your re-do.

In other words I do believe that those clicks are NOT in the track AT ALL!. As your brain entrains to new brainwaves, there are these two nucleous structures which re-calibrate between the two offset tones. Someone earlier said it was the Amigdala structure which clicks, but I do believe that the clicks are happening in your brain and are NOT in fact in the track at all - in which case miss_silver's concern is more than justified - since you, or she (if she were to take your advice), could end up chasing and erasing PHANTOM CLICKS which are not in fact in the track at all, but which occur in the brain, as part of the entrainment process.

Thus, the other person who created a "fix" should also take theirs down - I'll dig for that post. And no one ought to be using either yours or that other "fixed" version.

I'm convinced that the only reason you may be hearing clicks at certain points, is because that is the point when the frequency change of the BB reaches a certain threshold. No doubt if you listen again for them, in your edited re-do, you'll find some more, take those out, and there'll be sill more, and by the time you are done, she's absolutely right, that you'll have messed up the entire BB entrainment process.

The clicks are not in the track. I realize that may be hard to believe or understand, but it's true. I experienced the same thing with my Holosync tracks and that's a high end professional production, and like I said, they went away, or changed places the more I listened to it.

Run it through your sound program a few times and see if they appear every time in the same place..

Bear in mind it might pick them up at the same place time after time, because it's a set program, unlike the hearing structures in the brain which is dynamic.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
@omegapoint: i disagree.

put the track trough my editing-software and the clicks (or silences) show clearly on the graph. it's not in my head. there is a flatline between the frequencies.

alltough i'm an audiophile i can't make out any difference in quality or binaural beat between miss_silver's fine work and my polished version of it. tried really hard to avoid any loss of quality because i was aware of the fact that this could ruin the whole experience.

i still think i left the track in it's original integrity and even added some quality to the experience by taking the jolts out. but hey, that's me

it seems obvious to me that it would be far better to the overall experience if miss_silver took the original wave-file and take the jolts out herself or maybe remix the whole thing over again.

that of course would be far superior to my humble effort.

edit to add: there was one click i missed when editing the track, this is why you heard it in my version. fixed that thing now (for myself) and it's absolutely clean now.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by BazzeMan]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I think you might be mistaken, and that it might just do the same thing to your editing software. Listen to it again.

Anyway, it's all good, does the trick just fine.
I'm not enjoying this discussion. Let's just drop it and get back to meditative transformative enjoyment.

But I know what I heard and then didn't hear later with the Holosync tracks - there is a clicking phenomenon as part of this, but how a sound editor would interpret it is beyond me. I think it might be made to register a "click" as well.

Just to be sure, try listening to the origin again, and precisely time the audible clicks, then do the same thing again, next session. Then we'd know for sure.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
i'm all for that!

let's just drop this whole silly thing and go on meditating!

anyway, thanks for your patience.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I will rework on the musical track.

I will not apologize for coming on so strong for the original .wav track, it is barely audible, must have been the .mp3 encoder I used but as pointed out, there is some imperfections... Even tho it is free and I am not the best audio editor in the world I probably got high strung on the fact that... it is free? Second, even tho it was all in the best intention of Bazz, I felt a pang of... Jealousy?

Granted that Rob/Omega gave me the finer points on how minutes long which stage of Alpha, Theta and delta should be, it is still, in the end, the one who assembled it who got the least credit... snap/pop/gap or twitch found in that musical track, I will fix, just wished someone came out forward about that slight gaps in between tracks for I have encoded it again from the original .wav track... the original is somewhat decently ok, in the MP3 format, I can see/hear the difference.

When it is done and close to perfect... which I cannot fathom some people criticizing what was given free to them, I shall post a thread to that effect even if I have to pay the neighbor to use his satellite connection to upload it.

I made sure that it was perfect the first time around, will use a different audio editing software to make sure it will be even more perfect the second time around.

Omega, I was just crushed, sorry if it felt like an over reaction.
a miss_silver who will try very hard to make it better.

Just remember that it is free and that I have not 10 to 20 people working for me.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I just happened into this thread again, and have been too busy to try this on the polygraph yet, but I will. I did randomly come across this post however, and wanted to comment on it:

Originally posted by truthbknown
Ok need some help here OmegaPoint.....

It's been a couple of days now and I can't sleep
, and to make it worse I'm getting out of bed between 3am-3:30am and standing
with my front door open staring at the stars waiting for something to happen....in my boxer shorts!! lol

Waking up at 3:00-3:30 means that you are waking from a REM period, and feeling anxious after waking like that is another possible sign of a sleep disorder. You need to have a Dr refer you to a sleep physician, and he will take care of that problem for you. Meditating will do nothing to fix this.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by miss_silver

Be careful with it, like I said, with my Holosync, at first listening to it, there were these clicks, then over time they went away. The two tone differential entrainment BB could very well register the same phenomenon in a sound editing program. Like I said, listen through with your own ears, twice, make a note of the precise timing each time, and see if the clicks are identical and take place at the precise same moment. You just MIGHT be suprised..

The Holosync, a high production product, it clicked at first, then did not do so after a while, and therefore, with that track anyway, the clicks are taking place in the brain, as some sort of internal calibration process. And they made me feel good to be honest, and I was kind of disappointed when I wasn't hearing them any more.

-----------

Over 11,000 downloads in just over a week! Not bad. For some, who integrate it into a daily practice/program, it will be utterly life changing, and mere weeks and months from now, they will hardly recognize their own selves compared to how they used to be ie: happier, most peaceful, self controlled, alive, aware, revitalized and energized.

This process, which I've only been involved in for about six months now, has practically brought me from the land of the dying to the land of the ALIVE. It's been an extraordinary journey for me so far. Can't wait to see what the next six months will hold as I continue with it.

Thanks again miss_silver for your work, it was a pleasure collaborating with you on this project. Very helpful for a lot of people just as we planned. Very cool.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I'm looking forward to hearing your results, defcon5. I'm also a RPSGT/EEG Tech, and I hope I can get the opportunity soon to record myself listening to binaural beats.
I've been listening to BttF with relaxing results, but the skeptic in me still wonders how much is placebo from wanting something to happen.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I am so grateful that these files were posted for us to have free of charge. I had heard of binaural beats before, but never got the chance to really try it out until these mp3s were made available. The only time I have available to use them is right before bedtime, so I am still struggling to remain awake during the entire session, as I am quite tired by bedtime. I had posted before about waking up to my bed shaking while listening to Bach to the Future. Well, the last 4 times I have listened to it, I have had the shaking happen 3 times that I am aware of. It always happens after I must have dropped off to sleep and it wakes me up. The last couple of times it has been just a single strong jolt of the bed instead of the back and forth shaking I experienced before. The jolts were not hypnagogic jerks, which I am quite familiar with.

Besides this shaking that happens, I am finding myself less high strung during the day, and feeling less stressed out although nothing externally has changed in my environment. I sttribute this to the regular listening to these audio files.

This is a fascinating subject, and my deep thanks goes out to miss_silver and OmegaPoint for giving us this opportunity to explore it further.

If I experience any further interesting results besides the shaking bed, I will be sure to pop into this thread again and let you know.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Can you stop fighting about who did what, who deserves what, who owe who and so on? Actually i think omega deserves most credit. it was omegas idea from the beginning right? Thousand of orchestras can play bach but only bach could write those tunes. Likewise very many could do this binaural beat tracks while looping the ocean waves and throw together a playlist of bach on top of it. 3 tracks, mixdown. complete. Omega have also shared lots of interesting knowledge througout the thread.

Anyone with a little audioediting knowledge and the brainwave generator in possession could have thrown this together in a matter of minutes with one hand, while jerking off with the other and building a house of cards with his feets.

This started off as a nice gesture to all off us to do this and share it for free to create a better world, bur now the motive seems to be to feed your egos.
takes away a little bit of the fun i must say.

i would have loved to listen to bazz remake of it. those pops and clips after all songs are annoying yes, more so now after all fighting about it. hard to listen to this in a calm relaxed way anymore. instead you start listening for the clicks.

i find it hard chopping off a 1/100 of a millisecond at every pop/click whatever could interfer with the effectiveness off this at all. am i actually wrong? taking two steps everynow and then climbing a stair doesnt mean your gonna miss your goal. i think you lost little credibility when you said the remaked versions didnt work aswell for you omegle. please explain if im wrong and why. thank you. or was it all placebo from the beginning?

now when this is off my chest i hopefully can listen to this with peace of mind again. yes i do listen to it and intend to keep on doing so, and i thank you for sharing this although ive been bitching for a while. even if binaural beats doesnt work it doesnt harm to listen to bach and calming ocean waves meditating for a hour a day. although one can only hope tjey do actually work.

with love

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by miss_silver
I will rework on the musical track.

I will not apologize for coming on so strong for the original .wav track, it is barely audible, must have been the .mp3 encoder I used but as pointed out, there is some imperfections... Even tho it is free and I am not the best audio editor in the world I probably got high strung on the fact that... it is free? Second, even tho it was all in the best intention of Bazz, I felt a pang of... Jealousy?

Granted that Rob/Omega gave me the finer points on how minutes long which stage of Alpha, Theta and delta should be, it is still, in the end, the one who assembled it who got the least credit... snap/pop/gap or twitch found in that musical track, I will fix, just wished someone came out forward about that slight gaps in between tracks for I have encoded it again from the original .wav track... the original is somewhat decently ok, in the MP3 format, I can see/hear the difference.

When it is done and close to perfect... which I cannot fathom some people criticizing what was given free to them, I shall post a thread to that effect even if I have to pay the neighbor to use his satellite connection to upload it.

I made sure that it was perfect the first time around, will use a different audio editing software to make sure it will be even more perfect the second time around.

Omega, I was just crushed, sorry if it felt like an over reaction.
a miss_silver who will try very hard to make it better.

Just remember that it is free and that I have not 10 to 20 people working for me.

No need to be jealous because you will allways be the one who gave us this wonderful piece of work! Again, I'm sorry for interfering in your business but i somehow felt compelled to do it, impulsively.

I sincerely hope you won't take this to personal because it was just a friendly gesture and not some in-your-face critisism. I understand and respect your personal feelings towards this project and will be patiently (but eagerly) anticipating the re-worked track.

If you need some help and/or advice in editing or downsampling the track, just u2u me your email and i'll be glad to assist.

Bazzeman.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Big Mind - Big Heart

To augment my daily meditation program on the path to 'enlightenment', I am enrolled in a two day seminar THIS weekend hosted by Bill Harris of Centerpointe, featuring Genpo Roshi and his Big Mind - Big Heart Process, which promises to bring the participants into the Buddha enlightenment (aka Christ consciousness) state of mind and being!
Should be very interesting..

www.bigmind.org...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join