It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pravda - American Capitalism Gone with a Whimper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Pravda absolutely nails it!

Read the whole article. It's dead on.

Pravda - English Version

Short quotes -

The final collapse has come with the election of Barack Obama. His speed in the past three months has been truly impressive. His spending and money printing has been a record setting, not just in America's short history but in the world. If this keeps up for more then another year, and there is no sign that it will not, America at best will resemble the Wiemar Republic and at worst Zimbabwe.

These past two weeks have been the most breath taking of all. First came the announcement of a planned redesign of the American Byzantine tax system, by the very thieves who used it to bankroll their thefts, loses and swindles of hundreds of billions of dollars. These make our Russian oligarchs look little more then ordinary street thugs, in comparison. Yes, the Americans have beat our own thieves in the shear volumes. Should we congratulate them?

Then came Barack Obama's command that GM's (General Motor) president step down from leadership of his company. That is correct, dear reader, in the land of "pure" free markets, the American president now has the power, the self given power, to fire CEOs and we can assume other employees of private companies, at will. Come hither, go dither, the centurion commands his minions.

Read the article and see if you can argue against it.
I can't at all except for one thing - the title.
The title of the article is 'American Capitalism Gone with a Whimper'.
I say - American Capitalism (and Free Market) Gone with Shouts of 'yes we can'.

Bush43 started it. Obama is definately finishing it.
And 'we the people' must want it .. :shk:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Also, beginning in sept. the government will have to raise about 3 trillion through bond sales. At this point there are only commitments for the purchase of 500 billion.

There's a bigger problem here though. I saw your signature it has a quote by the POTUS about vaccines. Will they be mandatory? This could cause an ever so slight problem if they are.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I would avoid that website as it is basicly a tabloid site and I have read people saying it also tries to give you a trojan.

join