It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do UFOs Crash?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

Yeah probably.but i read this mexican event and i am buffled.it says

"At that point the CIA had to make a choice; either to allow this unknown aircraft to stay in the hands of the Mexican government, or to launch the recovery team, supplemented by any required military support, to take the craft. There occurred, however, an event that took the choice out of their hands"

what gives the cia authority over what happens over mexican soil????????

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I've said it before and I'll say it again...

If the drone hypothesis is correct who's to say a captured non-human or non-present-day human craft (for the record, I frankly have a hard time believing that humans are in possession of such an artifact) doesn't spread itself throughout the universe by impacting the surface of planetary bodies, deploying sensory equipment and/or manufacturing copies of itself?

For the sake of argument lets imagine there are little green men on Mars and that one of them observed the Mars rover crash land (@ 2:29) to the surface. A Martian skeptic might say, "A non-martian intelligence sent a craft all the way across the solar system, but they couldn't prevent it from crashing into our planet?!"

Basically without more information (ie/ was there a crash, how was this confirmed, what did the crash site look like, was it a debris field or controlled landing, etc) understanding the reason for the crash is speculation. We can neither derive confirmation for bias against "alien life" nor can we conclude extraterrestrial design until such a craft is publicly available to be studied by a team qualified to analyze composition and aeronautical principles.

For those who are unfamiliar with this particular hypothesis I recommend listening to this quick summary (@ 5:40) by physicist Dr. Michio Kaku.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

Cia can do whatever they want... at the top of the mexican goverment , they are in line with the U.S and so are many other countries.... but like you said the CIA nor the Mexican goverment had any say in the end.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

very good point... from what may look like a crash from our vantage point may very well be meant to happen....... again we have no solid data or evidence to conclude either way...but if there is a crash I would prob say it was due to the craft being shot down.... not due to system failure.. as it is extremely unlikely ........

[edit on 15-6-2009 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

Just because it is an advanced extraterrestrial craft doesn't mean it can't malfunction. I mean I am pretty sure people in the year 1700 (if they could see our technology now) wouldn't expect all are advanced technology driven aircraft to crash, but they do. Just look at the recent crash of the super advanced F-22 Raptor during a test flight recently.

EDIT for link:www.msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 6/15/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Why do UFO's crash?

Because they ran out of fuel...

They had assummed that we were more advanced than we are based on receiving episodes of Star Trek where they watched our development from the 60's to the ST TNG episodes. Since they had no way of knowing it was merely fiction, they expected we could refuel them

Boy did THEY ever get a shock

I hear Boeing Integrated Defense systems has taken steps to place some 'refueling pods' into LEO and the Lagrangian points to prevent this

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

LOL, guess what I just found the secret refueling spots!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/48fc277b9120.jpg[/atsimg]

Courtesy of wikipedia.org

LOL..........

You know I have wondered what these aliens might think about our shows if they are receiving them.

I do think that a lot of these crashes are either alien-alien battles, with the loser obviously crashing, alien-human engagements (see the famous NASA video of the 'Beam' firing at the UFO), or mechanical issues.

[edit on 6/15/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RCarter

any real crashes would be from human tests.

any "alien" crashes or "alien coverup" crashes would be on purpose.

on PURPOSE.

doesn't mean they ARE alien.. but you're meant to believe that an alien hip crashed, and that the gov is denying it .. but oooh you're clever arent you.. and you know the gov lies so it must be an alien ship that crashed right?

suckers.

-

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

The Orgone Blaster?
Not a gun. Just a bunch of pipes.
Best to chance upon some web page in a Google 'orgone blaster'.
Here is a promoter, a video he had that I commented on is now
private.
Youtube Channel of blaster maker
It looks like he has two demonstration videos.
I recall seeing a bunch of pipes tied together on one web page.
Thats the Orgone Blaster.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Oh yeah?

Well here is the 'Tanker'

Method of Delivering Lunar Generated Fluid
to Earth Orbit Using an External Tank

Publication number: US5092545
Publication date: 1992-03-03
Inventor: BUTTERFIELD ANSEL J (US); GOSLEE JOHN W (US)
Applicant: NASA (US)

Lunar Generated Fluid Cargo Transport

ABSTRACT

A method and apparatus are provided for delivering lunar generated fluid to Earth orbit from lunar orbit. Transport takes place in an external tank of a shuttle which has been suitably outfitted in Earth orbit for reusable travel between Earth orbit and a lunar orbit. The outfitting of the external tank includes the adding of an engine, an electrical system, a communication system, a guidance system, an aerobraking device, and a plurality of interconnected fluid storage tanks to the hydrogen and oxygen tanks of the external tank. The external tank is then propelled to lunar orbit the first time using Earth based propellant. In lunar orbit, the storage tanks are filled with the lunar generated fluid with the remainder tank volumes filled with lunar generated liquid oxygen and hydrogen which serve as propellants for returning the tank to Earth orbit where the fluid is off-loaded. The remaining lunar generated oxygen and hydrogen is then sufficient to return the external tank to lunar orbit so that a subsequent cycle of fluid delivery is repeated. A space station in a higher Earth orbit is preferably used to outfit the external tank, and a lunar node in lunar orbit is used to store and transfer the fluid and liquid oxygen and hydrogen to the external tank. The lunar generated fluid is preferably 3He.

SOURCE

The lunar generated fluid is preferably 3He

Ask me some time to tell you the story of the Aqila Cargo Transport... you would get a kick out of it

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM
what gives the cia authority over what happens over mexican soil????????

Them closing their eyes to drugs coming across the border?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
i dont live over there so i dont know how things work there.so if i understood the cia are "closing" their eyes to the drug smuggling thats happening right??even if this is the case the smugllin is done from drug lords not from the mexican gov right?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
what would happen if like some aliens and some non compliant humanoid laborers were like dueling and then the queen alien fell out of the air lock and landed on some planet, would anyone be upset

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAMso if i understood the cia are "closing" their eyes to the drug smuggling thats happening right??even if this is the case the smugllin is done from drug lords not from the mexican gov right?

The CIA is not closing their eyes to the drug smuggling, it's not their task to surveil it. DEA does.
Drug lords do smuggle drugs, yes, so does certain other powerful organizations in order to finance their black ops:

www.narconews.com...

www.aztlan.net...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
thnx helio i see where u getting at.black funding i suppose means they dont give a report where all the money goes right?if its not the american peoples money then theres no need to know.interesting

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I have estimated there to be over 6,000,000 ufos flying at any one time and with the "estimated" number of absolutely proven ufo crashes to be at around the "0" figure i would like to go on record as declaring UFO's to be the safest form of travel that we (do not) have.

I'm sorry for being so apparently flippant but as someone who truly wants to believe in most of the things discussed on ATS i find it hard to take a thread on the shortcomings of alien crafts flying abilities totally seriously.

Show me a crash site with hard evidence and i will entertain conjecture on the training methods of other worldly beings but until then it all seems a little "pie in the sky".

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

I wouldn't assume that they design crap craft, but I don't see aliens as PERFECT either.

They aren't gods. If they were they wouldn't need a ship in the first place.

The fact that they have ships at all should be evidence that something could go wrong, sometime. Unlikely? Yeah odds are it is very unlikely. Impossible? Odds are that is NOT impossible.

Another thing worth noting.....
There was a case in the Dolan book of a guy in the 50's or 60's that had an encounter with aliens who actually told him that some types of our radar was bringing down their craft. Could it be? I'm sure I've heard this elsewhere as well...perhaps it's worth looking into if someone on this thread hasn't already...

-Liquid "Seattle's most inspired bartender 2009" smoke

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by RCarter

maybe they're drunk drivers, student drivers, ran out of fuel, or hit another driver.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Why do you assume that they are more advanced than we are?

Eh... if they are coming from another star system (which most people seem to be assuming in this thread) then how would they not be?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
reply to post by zorgon

Why do you assume that they are more advanced than we are?

Eh... if they are coming from another star system (which most people seem to be assuming in this thread) then how would they not be?

Sure visitation from another world beats our advancement hands down.

Eliminating Angels and Devils that are unseen and might be controlling
the universe in some way, only the fictitious ETs is left.

Assuming the ET myth is a bunch of lies, that leaves an advanced technology
we sheeple know nothing about because the rich fund all good things
in life including our education and the PC way of life and what is considered
normal. It is normal to have ETs with advanced technology.

Not one bit of advanced technology is funded so be happy with
wind and sun power to charge batteries cause that is all that is allowed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join