It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by simonecharisse
If you all can find a very old book called 'Beyond Earth', read the part in there about the 1967 abduction of Police Officer Herbert Shirmer in Ashland Nebraska.
1. 1941: June-Belorussia. Near the villages of Goszevo and Dubrovki, wreckage salvaged by NKVD troops and transported to Omsk. Later moved to Zhitkur in l945.
2. 1945: Bulgaria. Wreckage again
transported to Zhitkur.
3. 1946: Romania. Again, wreckage transported to Zhitkur.
4. 1953: October- The disc-shaped UFO approximately 5 meters in diameter with a band of multi-coloured lights around its middle, crashed near the village of Grachevka west of Orenburg region in Russia. Wreckage transported to Zhitkur.
5. 1955: UFO crash in Kazahstan. Allegedly in-tact the UFO was once more transported to Zhitkur.
6. 1957: A UFO is alleged to have crashed in eastern Kazahstan on the Semipalatinsky nuclear test site. Salvaged by the military unit 52605 the wreckage was transported to Zhitkur.
7. 1958: In September a UFO some 15 meters in diameter crashed in the north-eastern part of Kazahstan. Transported to Zhitkur.
8. 1959: On January 21 in Gdynia, Poland, a hemispherical-shaped UFO around 3 meters in diameter fell into the Gdynian bay area. Observed by many witnesses it is also thought that ‘bodies were also recovered. The bodies were allegedly sent to Moscow for examination. No details of where the UFO was taken to.
9. 1962. Another UFO is alleged to have crashed near the nuclear test site at Semipalatinsk in Kazahstan. Again transported to Zhitkur.
10. 1961: April 28 near the Korb lake east of Leningrad. A UFO crashed in this area leaving behind traces on the ground.
11. 1962: A disc-shaped UFO is said to have crashed in northern Russia with the wreckage transported to the Odintsovo base near Moscow.
12. 1964: Two fully in-tact UFO’s were allegedly transferred to the US military by extraterrestrial beings.
13. The first Soviet piloted alien vehicles were flown and full contact with the extraterrestrials was made in June l964.
14. 1966: A UFO was observed to crash into the taiga setting it on fire in the Tomsk region near the village of Topolevka.
15: 1966: On June 17 near the town of Elista in the north Caucasus region of Russia, a UFO was seen to explode and fall to the ground.
16: 1968: A UFO crashed on the Kolguev Island north of Arhangelsk region of Russia. Transported to the Odintsove base.
17: 1974: A globe-shaped UFO exploded near the town of Donetsk in the northern Rostov region of Russia. Debris from the explosion examined by many people.
18: 1978: Western Kazahstan. A UFO similar is shape to a fighter aircraft was allegedly shot down by the Soviet military. UFO and its pilots were transported to Zhitkur.
19: 1978: Location unknown. A landed cylinder-shaped UFO come 35 meters long was allegedly seized by the Soviet military and transported to Zhitkur.
20: 1979: On the 17 February near the village of Zhigansk, Yakutiya republic of Russia, a disc-shaped craft with a mirror-like surface crashed into the banks of the Lena river. Alien bodies were allegedly recovered which were later autopsied at the Moscow State University.