It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do UFOs Crash?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Maybe they are crashed on purpose in order to release new technology to us? The UFOs could be drones or piloted by clones and therefore expendable.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I had a similar thread here..... perhaps this rings true?

Technologically advanced but still just as dumb.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Don't you guys remember the Battle of LA? Where a UFO was hit by an endless barrage of anti aircraft artillery for a few hours over LA before it vanished? Somehow I don't think mankind's primitive weaponry would have any effect on these crafts. Also, seeing how these vehicles travel at speeds we have deemed impossible to achieve I'm guessing a UFO of extra terrestrial origin can EASILY outrun anything we fire at it. From these 2 points alone I don't think we humans have ever shot down a UFO of ET origin. It would be like a tribe in the jungles of the Amazon shooting down a Boeing 747 with bows and arrows... Not gonna happen, unless of course the man shooting the bow is Rambo

I think just like every piece of machinery and every gadget we've made, something can always malfunction and go wrong causing a catastrophic failure of the vehicle.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdm2104
Maybe they are crashed on purpose in order to release new technology to us? The UFOs could be drones or piloted by clones and therefore expendable.

Interesting about giving away technology.
Tesla was going to give away this technology to the League of Nations
in order to stop wars.
Then decided against it or the League got busted up by Rockefeller or
some plot.
The US government never followed through and something went to
Germany.
Truman got the technology sent to New Mexico.
End of story.
Except the Illuminati owners of the technology will never give it away.

ED: Saucer momentum cannot be disturbed, thats why they were
never hit at the Battle of LA.

[edit on 6/15/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Assuming there really are crashing UFOs. Big Assumption. But lets go with it.

It isn't their tech. They are using it but it came from another group.

A military minded group managed to take over a more advanced race, and use their tech. Or they found more advanced tech from another race, put it together but don't know how it really works.

Pilots and scientists don't make planes. They may understand the plane. But they don't mine the materials and weld the rivets themselves. You might be able to turn on the TV, and hook up the TV.....but do you know how to decipher the electrons carrying the pretty picture and noises and display it on the screen? Right.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

They would make mistakes just like we do. We crash in cars, we'll crash in space ships - and so do they.

"Because we do it, aliens must do it."

Are you joking?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

A military minded group managed to take over a more advanced race, and use their tech. Or they found more advanced tech from another race, put it together but don't know how it really works.

Why not just go with the simplest explanation. Instead of believing the US is "back engineering" outrageously advanced technology, why not believe they are experimental military vehicles without the alien technology?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by General_Salazar
All we can do here is speculate...at the moment.

Well maybe all YOU can do is speculate. Me? I would rather do some research and field work

Just recently, I have received information about a crash of an unknown object, which hit the ground south of Las Vegas, and near the town of Needles, California. The crash and retrieval took place on March 14, 2008.

George Knapp

The Needles Callifornia Crash and Recovery

1947-Roswell UFO Crash
ufos.about.com...

1965-The Kecksburg, Pennsylvania UFO Crash
ufos.about.com...

1967-The Shag Harbor UFO Crash
ufos.about.com...

1969-UFO Crash in Sverdlovsky, Russia
ufos.about.com...

1974-UFO Crash at Llandrillo, Wales, U K
ufos.about.com...

1974-UFO Crash at Chihuahua, Mexico
www.ufocasebook.com...

1996-UFOs Collide in Mid-Air in Israel
ufos.about.com...

1941-Cape Girardeau, Missouri Crashufos.about.com...

1897-UFO Crash at Aurora, Texas
ufos.about.com...

Yup it says 1897

1991-Russian Crash & Retrieval
ufos.about.com...

1969-Russian UFO Crash & Retrieval
ufos.about.com...

1989-UFO Crash in Russia
ufos.about.com...

Just a few to keep you busy

Speculate indeed Pfft

A large object with a turquoise hue plummeted out of the sky earlier this summer and plowed into the earth south of Las Vegas near Needles, California.

Eyewitnesses say this was no meteorite, especially since a bunch of helicopters came looking for it and then hauled it away.

www.lasvegasnow.com...

Gotta love Vegas, Area 51 one way, Edwards the other, Nellis Range, Nevada Test site, Tonapah close by and an Underwater Submarine base at Hawthorne... and 'stuff' falling out of the sky is a blue blaze of glory

And Robert Bigelow who is making a Hotel in Space (two Genisis modules already up and am tracking them on my site
)

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
reply to post by JacobNH

They would make mistakes just like we do. We crash in cars, we'll crash in space ships - and so do they.

Are you joking?

No.

Mod Edit - Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Maybe these highly-advanced craft are being shot down by us. Now we would just be speculating if we were to pursue that line of thought...
reply to post by RCarter

What about the whistle blowers? What do they say?

Stone said he didn't know why they came down. He saw a lot of them though. (Clifford Stone thread ATS)

Lazar said he saw one with a nice round hole in the hull. Artillery? Ours or theirs? Lazar wouldn't speculate. (Art Bell interview)

Charles James Hall saw a damaged craft pass by the weather station he operated. The Tall Whites told Hall it was damaged in space but was still flyable. (See Millennial Hospitality III)

Lou Baldin said many times that our weapons have no effect on them. They come down because they simply let us have one to play with from time to time. Otherwise they are rogue ETs that don't belong here and are simply brought down by the PTB ETs. The ETs that run the show don't like uninvited intruders. (Sleeper thread ATS)

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

I'm not going to pretend that IF UFOs are "nuts and bolts" spaceships, they are susceptible to the errors we humans are.

I hope everyone here realizes it's much more likely that your bias wants "the aliens" to be fallible just like us humans. It's a normal human condition to want to be like super beings.

And in fact each "well documented" crash has it's own independant explanation. Although IF you want to generalize, it makes more sense to assume many of them are experimental terrestrial vehicles and has nothing to do with "aliens" at all...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
One poster wrote that; "Also take into account that if an E.T. came to our planet, it is quite possible their craft is being exposed to something they had never developed on their homeworld."

Could it be possible that gases leaking from the tens of thousands of nuclear weapons that are sitting around and being prepared for use on us could be getting into the intakes of the UFOs and affecting the motors somehow?

It is only a guess but it does seem that many UFO crash in locations that have nuclear weapons either being manufactured or loaded on missiles or planes to be dropped on people somewhere.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pjrsullivan

Could it be possible that gases leaking from the tens of thousands of nuclear weapons that are sitting around and being prepared for use on us could be getting into the intakes of the UFOs and affecting the motors somehow?

What in the heck?!

Since when do nuclear weapons leak gases? Why would a UFO have an intake? You mean like an air intake? Why would a UFO need one of those if it flies in space lol?

In short, where are you getting your information!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH
Are you joking?

Why do you assume that they are more advanced than we are?

What, just because they have a spaceship? We were close 100 years ago with Tesla's design... we just went other directions ie WWII and the NAZI Invasion (if you don't believe we already have them as Ben Rich says
or that the NAZI listened to Tesla and really did make he VRIL saucers
)

Just having a spacecraft that can go to other solar systems does not make them gods or anything special... all it means is ONE discovery we haven't hit on yet say like a stable supply of ununpentium

Beside maybe the ones that crash were stolen by troglodytes out for a joy ride.

Assuming that they are far superior to us because they have a spaceship that we already have the concept of (Star Trek since 1963) is just plain silly

And last I checked there is a lot of debris in space and especially around earth... like a mine field. Wouldn't take much for that or a micro meteorite to make some damage when you come from light years away

[edit on 15-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Why do UFOs Crash?
Well - crashing is generally an accident - rarely done on purpose.
I would imagine even superior other worldly travelers are subject to some unforeseen and unexpected event however remote.

Although one could ask how a race of beings who obviously conquered light travel and galaxy hop at will, deal with all the guidance complexities there in. Only to manage to get to Earth, pop a gasket and crater into terra-firma. Doesn't seem likely.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
Although one could ask how a race of beings who obviously conquered light travel and galaxy hop at will, deal with all the guidance complexities there in.

I would assume that by the time they were 'hopping the galaxy at will' the complexities would be handled by pre-programed computer

Just like in the good old days cars came with a 'standard' transmission and a little brain power was needed to drive a car... now they have 'automatic' and any dummy can operate one

Commercial airplanes also have auto pilot so the pilots can toss the switch and get drunk
Oh yeah? Just read NASA's airline safety report that they tried to hide... will scare the crap out of you

[edit on 15-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I've spent a long time thinking exactly the same thing and i think most of the logical answers people have already covered. One of the things that i always would consider a possibility is space junk, we have a huge amount just flying round at 1000's of miles per hour, im sure that's gotta be slightly dangerous for all craft.

Obviously you would think that craft that travel across space would be able to navigate through such conditions, but what if the dense amount of objects and their varying size and material could pose a problem. Maybe they are to small to be detected accurately at the speeds they travel and hit craft causing them to crash land here on earth?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
What is this advanced talk.
Yup, so advanced the Illuminati forgot to tell us.
And a few more advanced electrical generators you will never see.

Unless you have no Illuminati where you are you might miss something.
The advanced thing is the realization of air and aether is something you
were never advanced in.

We know about bar magnets but nothing from the inventor of radio.
Pushing the air-aether in one direction helps and you can only hear
about that from Tesla.
Yes. Its all from Tesla.
And nothing from the Illuminati.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Could be Intoxication brought on by bad food/ drink/ drugs or in the case of automated craft or robotics then software crash/ bug/ virus or hardware failure (even if they are capable of making super advanced gadgets it doesn't mean that those gadget and craft will be 100% perfect and flawless, surely their computers will still "B.S.o.D" on them once in a blue moon. If their stuff was totally perfect then they would be more bold with their actions as they wouldn't have to fear anything from us or anyone else, not even their own technology in rival groups hands.

Then there is the possibility that other advanced groups did it without it being obvious to us. Think of us as a microbe in a barrel with some fish (the UFO/Aliens) and something bigger/ stronger outside the barrel taking shots at the fishies.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
You have an extreme range of craft your dealing with and the absolute truth is some of these craft could be considered absolute junk as far as the design and make of ufos go. There are several groups with several agendas operating with this kind of technology and some are vastly more advanced than others.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join