It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Uncover Live Online Child Sex Assault

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Police Uncover Live Online Child Sex Assault

uk.news.yahoo.com

British detectives have uncovered the live online broadcast of a mother in the US sexually assaulting her own child.

West Midlands Police discovered that a 30-year-old woman in Maine was using her webcam to broadcast the assault, following an arrest in the UK.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
holy **** , live sex abuse - just $20 a minute!

and yet again ,a woman abuse her own child , and yes , in the USA.

how sick and disgusting - i am more than glad the police raided her t stop this terrible crime

live for *** sake .

and the ELDEST was 5 - so how filthy is this - i pray it wasn`t the baby or the death penalty would be too good for her.

uk.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
If convicted, I believe this to totally warrant capital punishment. To me, these things are worse than murder as the victims suffer not once, but for the rest of their lives. Could you imagine the mental state of the poor little girl who was raped online for profit by the person that is supposed to care for her the most?

Off with her head. Simple.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Id suggest anyone calling for the persons death to seek professional help. You equate sex to death. I was sexually abused as a child and I got help and got over it. I dont think it warrants their death and now understand this crusader complex people suffer from. Its an actual psychological term used for people who suffer from sexual abuse. They want to hunt people down and murder them. Which is also considered a psychological disorder. I see this non stop with these types of articles coming out. No one calls for the death of people causing the genocide in Africa or anything else around the world in this type of way. For some reason people place more value on female sexual organs than they do human life, something to think about.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Memysabu

OK, I officially call for the death of anyone responsible for the genocides in Africa and everywhere else on the planet. Phew, that wasn't hard, and I mean it wholeheartedly, and I would be happy to help with the execution!

As for the woman sexually abusing her kids. If those kids have a father, I am certain he is calling for her head as well. It kind of depends on the abuse, I wouldn't kill my wife for broadcasting nude images, but if any violation was going on, they better not let me post her bail!!!

Sex does not equal death; sexual abuse of a child = death! I hope that clarifies things.

At the very, very least, she should be sterilized so as to never have more children. But most people in the US think that type of thinking is even more dangerous than the death penalty.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by getreadyalready]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Id have to disagree. Many people call for the death of those responsible for genocide. And to say they are all sexually abused is rediculous. I believe in the death penalty for those who are unrehabilitatable, and child molesters and pedophiles are recognized as such by the AMA i believe. I dont believe in death as punishment, but rather just to keep such factions from influencing society.

At any rate, its great that you were able to overcome your past, and congratulations on having the strength to get past it. I work on psyche wards however, and have also dated abused women in the past, and i can tell you that the vast majority never get over it. Many commit suicide, and others have horrible nightmares for the rest of their lives. Many can never allow themselves to enjoy any sexual intimacy or learn to trust.

I will add....that i do think a significant portion of the emotional trauma is socially imposed. In our society we largely identify ourselves through our sexuality, and attacks upon that effect us more i think than in societies where such things arent as sensationalized. Further there is the idea in our society that good things happen to good people and vice versa, which often causes rape victims to internalize guilt and self hate feelings about their rape, which causes serious ego damage in its own right. Plus its such a taboo issue. We have so much baggage attached to rape. I think, cant say for sure since im not there, but think in other simpler societies, perhaps indegenous groups where so much weight is not attached to virginity and purity and all that garbage, that rape can be borne just like any other crime of violence and helplessness, but here i think its a bit more.

Further i would add, having some experience with victims and their normal reactions and descriptions, i understand that often rape victims when molested as children and young adults do also experience some physical stimulation during the rape, and this often leads to a lot of confusion and self condemnation as well, especially due to the fact that this is an aspect of rape that is rarely talked about or broached.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Memysabu
Id suggest anyone calling for the persons death to seek professional help. You equate sex to death. I was sexually abused as a child and I got help and got over it. I dont think it warrants their death and now understand this crusader complex people suffer from. Its an actual psychological term used for people who suffer from sexual abuse. They want to hunt people down and murder them. Which is also considered a psychological disorder. I see this non stop with these types of articles coming out. No one calls for the death of people causing the genocide in Africa or anything else around the world in this type of way. For some reason people place more value on female sexual organs than they do human life, something to think about.

Your argument is flawed at best!

No one is placing "value" on "female sexual organs". THIS WAS A CHILD. And a whole helluva lot more damage was done to her than just her "female organs".

Someone who does this is demented, perverse, "sick", and proven over and over again, VIRTUALLY INCURABLE.

So how do we punish someone who has ruined a child's life, destroyed virtually any chance for a normal, loving, trusting relationship, and scarred her in untold ways? The child's MOTHER, no less.

A quick death is too good for her IMO. Torture, imprisonment, and a slow painful death would be more appropriate.

No, I am not being self righteous, NOR do I have a psycological disorder thinking this trash deserves death.

NATURE itself cries out for it.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
not just a child` but a pre school baby - she has 4 children aged between a toddler at just 18 MONTHS old and a kindergarten (if that) 5 year old.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Okay - don't kill her.

Lock her up permenantly.

Sexually assault a baby - go to jail, don't come out.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The fact that this was going out on a webcam makes it even worse. Not only is there a mother who is willing to harm her children in this manner but there are people who want to watch it? Incredible. I certainly hope that the FBI, Interpol, and whoever else might come into jurisdiction plans to hunt down whoever was watching the feed so that they can spend some time in jail as well.

Those poor kids.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I was sexually abused as a child as well, and I feel without a doubt that it's a crime deserving of death.

This child was abused in an appalling way by the person tasked with her protection and well being - for the satisfaction of perverts the world over.

Simply disgusting.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Okay - don't kill her.

Lock her up permenantly.

Sexually assault a baby - go to jail, don't come out.

Sure, give her a bed, three squares, medical care and such for the rest of her life on the taxpayer's dime.

No thanks.

In my opinion, give her a fair trial, and once convicted, shot. Only, of course, if the crime can be proven beyond any doubt. And in this case it seems that there's video evidence - that's more than enough for me.

I'd like to make it clear that I wouldn't advocate any sort of vigilante action. In a perfect world, it would be carried out through the court.

But it's clear from this story and the many like it that the world we live in is very far from perfect. Although, perhaps if individuals of this sort were removed from this world it might be a little closer to perfect.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Monger]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax

Your argument is flawed at best!

No one is placing "value" on "female sexual organs". THIS WAS A CHILD. And a whole helluva lot more damage was done to her than just her "female organs".

Someone who does this is demented, perverse, "sick", and proven over and over again, VIRTUALLY INCURABLE.

So how do we punish someone who has ruined a child's life, destroyed virtually any chance for a normal, loving, trusting relationship, and scarred her in untold ways? The child's MOTHER, no less.

A quick death is too good for her IMO. Torture, imprisonment, and a slow painful death would be more appropriate.

No, I am not being self righteous, NOR do I have a psycological disorder thinking this trash deserves death.

NATURE itself cries out for it.

Actually nature doesn't cry out for it. Nature want's reproduction regardless of how it occurs... it doesn't matter if it's rape, or incest, or not... nature want's reproduction.

Humans however would prefer that reproduction, like slaughter, happen within the context of equality....

For example, you feel that it's quite alright to murder the person who perpetrates sexual molestation, and contextually that is because of your experience as a human. Some will agree with this, and others, like the poster you said had a flawed argument who was actually molested themselves, might see it the other way and say no... it's not so bad as to warrant murder... In the end though, these are all human thoughts... not nature crying out for anything...

Nature only wants procreation and survival ... it could care less about how that is achieved... Only us Humans care about context...

And yes.. you might want to seek psychological help for saying that someone who was themselves molested has a "flawed" logic on the situation... especially if you are overcome by anger...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
uk.news.yahoo.com...

An American woman has appeared in court via video link on child sex charges after an investigation in the UK led to her arrest.
Enlarge photo .Julie Carr was arrested on Friday after a tip-off from West Midlands Police about a video streamed online showing a woman performing sex acts on a child.

a picture from the video link of the disgusting pedofile.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

I don't know what it is, maybe you just don't understand a rhetorical statement. I don't LITERALLY think nature's crying out for anything.

As far as:

it's not so bad as to warrant murder...

Who the hell are you to decide that? What if it's your daughter? I can tell you what would happen if it was MINE.

And yes.. you might want to seek psychological help for saying that someone who was themselves molested has a "flawed" logic on the situation

I feel the same thing about someone who DOESN'T think child rape is worthy of death.

Wonder why YOU would spare a baby rapers life, hmmmmm?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
So she is Julie M. Carr of Mars Hill, Maine. She lives on Mountain View Steet.

Better picture here.

to-catch-a-female-predator.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax

Second that for my daughter, granddaughters, nieces, cousins, friends daughters, neighborhood girls, etc., etc., all the way and including those poor kids from the OP. If you have a child, you will understand their innocence, and you will know why this deserves death!

In addition, suggesting anyone go to prison for 30 years, or life without parole, on the taxpayer's dime, is ridiculous. If they are a threat to the community, they have nothing to offer humanity, and they are never going to get out of prison, why waste all that money?!? Kill them and move on to the next criminal!

Elderly murderers and rapists in prison are getting free healthcare, while single mothers have to watch their kids suffer without insurance, and elderly taxpaying citizens can't get the medicine they need!!

The death penalty should not be a moral question. Everyone dies eventually, and if the state has already predetermined that it will happen in prison, the only thing left to decide is the date. Why put it off? There is no moral dilemma.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Execute the offenders LIVE on camera.

Send that video to every paedophile network and then send them a personal email saying 'Some guys are coming.... we know exactly what you have done.... hand yourself over to authorities or die'

That would work.

Brutal, nasty, but effective.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax

I don't know what it is, maybe you just don't understand a rhetorical statement. I don't LITERALLY think nature's crying out for anything.

As far as:

it's not so bad as to warrant murder...

Who the hell are you to decide that? What if it's your daughter? I can tell you what would happen if it was MINE.

It looks like you also need help with grammar.... here was the actual quote of mine..

"For example, you feel that it's quite alright to murder the person who perpetrates sexual molestation, and contextually that is because of your experience as a human. Some will agree with this, and others, like the poster you said had a flawed argument who was actually molested themselves, might see it the other way and say no... it's not so bad as to warrant murder... In the end though, these are all human thoughts... not nature crying out for anything..."

You see... I never implied what you SNIPPED... I said there are people on both sides and that both sides of the argument comes from the humans experience... and you will note that the one side I mentioned who said it may not warrant murder was the side of someone who was ACTUALLY MOLESTED!

Nice try buddy... How about actually reading the post next time as opposed to casting your own projections on what you think I might say...

And yes.. you might want to seek psychological help for saying that someone who was themselves molested has a "flawed" logic on the situation

I feel the same thing about someone who DOESN'T think child rape is worthy of death.

Wonder why YOU would spare a baby rapers life, hmmmmm?

My point is that YOU are coming from the perspective of a parent.

The other poster who said that they didn't think execution was valid in this case was ACTUALLY MOLESTED! And I find the fact that you don't take their opinion as valid, but instead flawed utterly appalling... I mean they ACTUALLY WERE MOLESTED... were you? And yet.. THEY DON"T WANT EXECUTION FOR THE GUILTY PARTY...

Geesh!

And you have the audacity to have the Thelemic code as your motto... you might want to spend some more time in the temple...

THERE IS NO PART OF ME WHICH IS NOT OF THE GODS... goes for everyone!

[edit on 16-6-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Possibly because you are more likely to be molested by someone you know, as opposed to a stranger.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join