It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq Inquiry Will Hear Evidence In Private

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Iraq Inquiry Will Hear Evidence In Private

news.sky.com

The inquiry into the Iraq war will be independent but evidence will be given in private, Gordon Brown has announced.
(visit the link for the full news article)

BBC News

[edit on 15/6/2009 by skibtz]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
What a crock!

This is a case of the criminals policing the criminals and it is disgusting.

The government belongs to the people - if we want a public inquiry into government actions then there should be a public inquiry.

The lame and only excuse given for a private inquiry is so that witnesses can be candid.

Well I am sorry but that does not wash. These witnesses should be presented publicly and questioned publicly. The correct questions should be ascertained and asked by those best suited to the job of asking them. Should the questions be thorough and well-researched then the witness should provide the required response regardless of whether it is in publice or not.

These animals should be rounded up quickly while we still have the laws in place to act accordingly...

news.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I wonder if there is any truth in the rumour that Gordon Brown has put in an order with his local hardware store for 2,000 gallons of whitewash?!

Sounds like it to me!

Roy.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by royspeed

I don't think there is enough whitewash for this inquiry - mind you one year should enable the usual suppliers to drum some up I guess - as well avoid a public backlash before the elections!

new topics

top topics

join