It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Iran nuking up as Obama fiddles? Ex-Mossad chief 'really worried' about president's 'learning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Is Iran nuking up as Obama fiddles? Ex-Mossad chief 'really worried' about president's 'learning curve'

www.worldnetdaily.com

TEL AVIV – President Obama's "learning curve" regarding his policies toward Iran might buy Tehran enough time to produce nuclear weapons, Shabtai Shavit, former chief of the Mossad intelligence agency, warned in an exclusive WND interview today.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.jcpa.org
www.telegraph.co.uk[/ url]

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
[url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread466474/pg1]N Korea helping Iran with nuclear testing

US: Iran could have nuclear bomb in one year

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Someone has finally said it....Although prudence is appropriate when dealing with rogue regimes, both the hesitance of the administration to act and treating the iranian regime as an equivalent state are simply providing more and more time for Iran to complete their weaponization of their nuclear technology.

All we have seen out of the State Department (the little we've seen) regarding Iran has been some statements practically supporting Iran's programs.

Is the absolute naivete and learning curve going to produce an extremely dangerous nuclear power?

www.worldnetdaily.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
'By Way Of Deception,
Thou Shalt Do War'

Pretty much sums up Mossad and most of what they say.Anyway,Obama still has the same objectives as the neo-cons(shouldn't really say obama) just because they are not following the same path doesn't mean their destination is any different.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
For cryin out loud, Obama stated that he will give Iran until the end of the year to come to the bargaining table. Talk about giving them time. Iran has apparently fired up a total a 5,000 centrifuges. They ultimately want as many as 54,000 centrifuges. They should have 9,000 by next year. That is a lot of reactor fuel.

www.boston.com...

Meanwhile, Barry takes the Jimmy Carter approach to diplomacy with the Iranian Govt. Unfortunately, the Iranian citizens are suffering under the iron fist of the clerics that are ultimately in control of the govt.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by jibeho]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I don't trust Obama and I would trust anything he says over anythign coming out of Mossad or IDF or Lukid party.

Everything they say is a lie

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
For cryin out loud, Obama stated that he will give until the end of the year to come to the bargaining table. Talk about giving them time. Iran has apparently fired up a total a 5,000 centrifuges. They ultimately want as many as 54,000 centrifuges. They should have 9,000 by next year. That is a lot of reactor fuel.

Iran repeatedly requested loan assistance from the World Bank to develop clean energy. Despite numerous appeals they were repeatedly turned down. Iran made it perfectly clear that they had to do something to meet the growing demand for electricity. The World Bank replied that they were not willing to lend Iran money to develop clean energy while the government was subsidising electricity to its people. Iran responded that if they stopped subsidising, large sections of the population would be unable to afford electricity and would have no power. And so it went on for over a decade, until Iran was offered an alternative means of meeting their growing power needs, that being nuclear power. Not clean, not what they wanted, but their only option under the circumstances.

I may be of a suspicious nature but I smell a set up.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I wouldn't put much stock in anything an ex-Mossad cheif says, and I certainly wouldn't base US policy on it.

These people are just trying to sucker the US into fighting more of their misguided wars for them, it's time to say "enough!" and tune them out.

If Israel is so worried about Iran, let them take the risk.

The US is not Israel's proxy military... at least we shouldn't be.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Give me a break!
These folks have claimed every year now that Iran is going to have a THE BOMB by the end of the year. Its simply a joke.
People are dumb.. well, everyone except me that is!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It's so that when somewhere finally does get nuked they can say "ahhh see?? we weren't lying, still think we're lying about 9/11 too??"

top topics

join