It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confession of the Avebury Crop-circle Making Team

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterKaman

I'll take your words as truthful. A couple of details in there are new to me and make a lot of sense. The techniques you describe are how I imagined it to be. A lot of folk don't and won't believe that most (if not all) crop formations are made by intelligent humans with a bit of creativity and motivation. If you or people known to you have created any at all, I salute you.

The people that make the greatest circles brighten my summers, as I appreciate skill, intelligence and artistic ability. I'm reasonably confident that in '98 and '99 a group of Royal Marines 'possibly/maybe' had some involvement in the creation of more than one circle. It's team building and leadership. Another exercise happened in 2001/2002 when around a dozen Marines with full bergens breached the Glastonbury Festival 3metre fence in about 30 seconds. How do I know? I worked the perimeter fence and couldn't believe my eyes when they ran past. One of their friends was a colleague. They said they were on site and moments later said they were IN the site. Good guys

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

Well, for my part, I have never seen or heard anything that tells me ETIs are involved. There's more on this planet alone than is dreamt of in our philosophies. I reserve judgment on the origin of these incredible works of art. There just isn't enough evidence to point to anything in particular.

I will say, however, that I don't believe that all of them are man-made -- too many anomalies. I just don't know what actually makes them.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Now this post goes right to the heart of what ATS is all about...deny ignorance.

Show me a list of the circles you claim to have made and include the knotted ropes, plan details, pics where you got your ideas, etc.

I doubt that all circles (which is a misnomer in this day and age, as many of theses designs are very complicated) are made from an "outside" influence but some just can't be explained.

And if they really wanted to make some money, charge admission while they're making them, or sell the rights as "performance art", or better yet...hold seminars that show us how to make our own.

This is complete bunk.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I do not believe this story for a second. Not until it is backed up. I have studied geometry and sacred geometry intensely for 10 years, and I am 100% sure that some of these formations could not have been done by man, in the middle of the night, with a plank of wood and rope. Absolutely none.

You have to understand the complexity of some of these gemoetric shapes, to understand why it would be almost impossible. Even some of the simpler geometric crop circles would be VERY difficult to do.

I have seen these latest crop circles, as I live near Wiltshire. I believe the recent Phoenix crop circle, is not from the makers of the previous ones. So if you are confessing to the Phoenix, I might believe you. But the others, no way.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Wow I can't believe a couple of you guys are actually believing what he's saying.

You demand proof that aliens exist, but you're going to just trust some random on the internet who claims to be responsible for them, and take his word for it?

Unbelievable.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

It's a good story & no doubt it goes on, but alongside a genuine phenomenon.
I know for sure you didnt do this one as thiers no way you could have given it the undeniable energy field that was contained within it.
www.lucypringle.co.uk...

I visited that one the day after it appeared and it left me stunned at how it affected you when you stepped into it (not realising that a genuine crop circle contained any energy signiture until then).

I agree that probably most of them are man made, maybe even all of them, but not all with a few ropes and a roller, military testing maybe but not from the ground.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
[edit on 15-6-2009 by Merkabah]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Years ago Sky 1 in the UK aired a programme which dealt with fakes and fraudsters. It showed how fake mediums did their seances etc, but one of the more interesting parts was when they had a crew film a circle being made at night from the top of a crane. The fraudsters were recorded on infra red film creating a crop formation hundreds of feet long and wide in the matter of five or six hours, a circle which was later named as real by a so-called cerealologist. . . Even crop circle fanatic, Colin Andrews has now admitted that it is virtually impossible to tell the real ones from the man made fakes.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Thanks for posting. it's about time people on this site finally get over the crop- circle alien theory. It's one of the most frustrating things, coming on this site which claims to deny ignorance, seeing people posting a connection with crop circles and aliens/energy fields and any other such bunk.

I hope some will finally see some light here?

I used to have theories on what they were but after visiting many now i'm more unsure than ever.
Ive been in many that have been a non event as such and is just a case of standing in a field of flat crop, but a few ive been in have left me realising that there is something very bizarre going on.
I'm no new age hippie or anything but to feel as if you have walked into a block of energy as you step into a real one is very noticeable & not something experienced just by the people "in tune" but by everyone, like sitting in a dark room and turning a light on-everyone would see it.
It's like the air was infused with static, just like the feeling when you put your hand agaianst the screen of an old tubed tv but all over your body & to the point where it can be uncomfortable.

How can this be put down to hoaxers? ... it cannot.
Niether can the findings by the many scientists that work in the fields namely the BLT team and colin andrews etc
www.bltresearch.com...
Theres too many anomalies such as ghost circles for it to be a hoax phenomenon, plus they have been appearing for centuries.
And why is the goverment so interested in them?
Here this video shows the military observing a light orb over a circle.

To dismiss this as hoaxers when the military are showing an interest is just ignorant.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well, nice try!!

We deserved a good brake!
Isn't it?

What's next?

Happy.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Why hasn't the guy been back to answer any of these questions, or to provide requested proof?? I smell a hoax.....a backwards one!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Sure, HAHAHAHAHHAH man, there are some crop circles that are possible to be made, but, there are a lot that are impossible to be made

and you are saying that you do it at NIGHT ... ok, there are crop circles that are geo perfect .. how the hell would u do that

another guy wanting some attention ....

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merkabah
I do not believe this story for a second. Not until it is backed up. I have studied geometry and sacred geometry intensely for 10 years, and I am 100% sure that some of these formations could not have been done by man, in the middle of the night, with a plank of wood and rope. Absolutely none.

You have to understand the complexity of some of these gemoetric shapes, to understand why it would be almost impossible. Even some of the simpler geometric crop circles would be VERY difficult to do.

I have seen these latest crop circles, as I live near Wiltshire. I believe the recent Phoenix crop circle, is not from the makers of the previous ones. So if you are confessing to the Phoenix, I might believe you. But the others, no way.

yes ... this post should be a stick ...

there are some formations that you just couldnt do it without some kind of new tecnology made by some organization or some kind of alien thing

thats clear ...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Hi MasterKaman !

Will you please ask the ones playing with kites and chinese lanterns to post a confession here ?

Thank you

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

To dismiss this as hoaxers when the military are showing an interest is just ignorant.

To try and make this seem more paranormal and important than it really is when those who have made them have admitted to it, is to simply descend into the worst kind of madness. A guy claims he has been in touch with aliens and you believe him without question. Guys admit to making crop circles and suddenly you're calling their claims nonsense!!! Go figure. . .

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merkabah

I have to completely agree with the above post. Having spent most of my life in various aspects of math, any fool with a calculator can express Pi to the 6th decimal. Some of the crop circles with the grain having a pin hole blown out forcing the stalk to fold a certain way simply cannot be done with a roller and some ropes.

It is likely that the hoaxer has made some crude crop circles and perhaps even some elegant ones, but to admit to damaging private property in order to defraud people for profit belies that this person is not the creator of the mathematically verbose circles we have seen.

So until we actually see "Mr Felon" point out examples of his work I'm going to call shenanigans on this one.

Thanks for reading.
..Ex

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

Agreed...I can say that I made anything I want to claim....you guys are not so easily swayed...If I really want to prove that I made something, I'm going to have to SHOW you how I made it...with, you guessed it, pictures and videos....detailed. Let's see you work...Let's see you start with the flight to pick the field, then some detailed night vision video as you go along.

If you guys are as accustomed to 'night operations' as you say, then producing the proof will be easy.

Looking forward to it.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Think the OP needs to provide some proof......

cmon you must have made videos?

Are you related to Michal Cohen by any chance? or work for cropcircleconnector.com?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I think this thread should be closed down and labeled: PURE CRAP

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Considering that some of us are experiencers and have actually seen ets, greys and nordic varieties that cooperatively act together, actually I'd have to say that its not more logical that humans created them. And I really suggest you watch the skies, look up, and actually seek contact. SoulOrb has really good thread to help you achieve this: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Making Contact With Loving Extraterrestial Energies. They know our hearts and minds and monitor the consciousness of everyone and the planet. So, it has to do with being awake, and real. Try getting noticed by asking each night, under the stars, for help for the human race to be rescued from the slavery we have endured for so long and for the state of the planet. You may be very surprised, because I believe anyone with the right intent will soon have a good reason to look up all the time!

So, whether or not this group has made some of the crop circles, there are many that have anomalies involved, and there is a real motivation on behalf of TPTB to cover this up, so even having a group martyred and prosecuted or sent to jail is likely to happen, if disclosure takes too long.

Here is a good link off of ufobc.ca www.cccrn.ca...
Canadian Crop circle Research Network

[edit on 15-6-2009 by mystiq]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join