It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glen Beck hates 911 victim families

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted before.
Glenn beck made idiotic statement that the DC Holocaust Museum Killer was a "hero" to 911 truthers. How could Glenn say that ,while hates 9/11 victim families

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-6-2009 by dino1989]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Glenn Beck is an imbecile. If you don't think so check out the case of his claim that South Africa is a continent. I thought he was joking but he really believes it.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The way he says things is blunt, but I can understand where he's coming from. It's also worth noting that he says he hates "about 10" victims families who did nothing but complain about everything, not all of the victims families, and those who rioted for atm cards instead of waiting their turn, not everyone from New Orleans. Rioting for an atm card is ridiculous. It causes people to be hurt and property to be damaged all for a little piece of plastic that they were going to get anyway. I don't know what the 10 victim families were complaining about, so I cannot comment on that part.

Basically, he's by no means politically correct, but you're stretching a molehill into a mountain here saying he hates all the 9/11 victims families when he clearly says he only hates "about 10" who did nothing but complain about everything. And what does your video have to do with the DC Holocaust Museum Killer aside from nothing?

new topics

join