It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Certain Workouts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I've been desperately trying to find a place to put this, and thought well what the heck why not here! If it's wrong just move it mods.

Alright, i'm a fit guy, I have chisseled upper abs and chisseled obliques, but for the friggin life of me, I can't seem to find a way to chissel just the lower part of my abs. It's frustrating, and I guess for me looks a bit off!

Anyone out there who has found a way to chissel the fat down off of that area i'd be glad to hear a response.

I do drink occasionaly, uhh I eat healthy, excercise regularly, and the rest of my body is very toned. Just this one shtty spot won't cooperate.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I supose that you are Workouts as much to build your body but I thought the it might be takes lots of energy.

I need give you a sugesstion that if you are take lots of concentration on Workouts than you have to be concentrate only on it...

--------------
Henry Pollick

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
When you say you're eating healthily, what do you mean by that? What exactly are you eating and when are you eating it?

If all you have is accumulated fat on your lower abdominal then it's likely going to be resolved by diet. I know some things that would help but it just depends on what you're eating and exercise habits are now.

So, what do you eat and when do you eat it? How often do you exercise and what types do you do and when?

Now, if it is a muscle issue and not a fat issue, then there are some workouts that may prove beneficial.

Front Squat

Overhead Squat

Power/hang clean

Pull Ups/Chin Ups - Full Movement, no half-ass(Negative and static reps as well)

Bridge and Plank Variations - These are great.

Woodchop Variations Generally, woodchops focus on the upper abs but it wouldn't hurt to try them if you're not already.

Forward Roll You can use a ball, barbell or wheel.

Dragon Flag(partial shown)

There's probably more I couldn't remember but try something new until you see improvement and keep doing.

The heavy, Olympic style lifts are great but don't go two heavy. I would say about 80% of your 10rep max. 3 sets of 6-8 reps. Make sure and rest 60-90 minutes between each set.

Remember that load progression is important from week to week. You can increase load, reps or sets, or a combination of both. But always be progressing.

With the other light-weight lifts, you're going to focus on a more metabolically demanding workout. So pick two or three workouts, do 10-12 reps of one, rest 30 sec, 10-12 of another, rest 30 sec, 10-12 of another, rest 90 seconds, repeat two more times. Interval training does wonders on trimming fat problem areas.

End your workouts with a bridge or plank for 3 sets/30 second hold.

Honestly though, you might have more luck quicker by adjusting your diet in some way.

Let me know....

-Dev

new topics

join