It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Figured I should finally say hello.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I guess I could start by saying that I have been into the whole "reality" of things for a while. I have researched and pondered many different things and have finally decided to come forth with what I could share. I don't usually talk about this so forgive me if I somewhat seem distant in regards to a few things. I do this because I like my privacy and everyone should understand where this need comes from considering the world we already live in. I can say however that I will do what I can to be as open as possible and I can say I will help anyone to the best of my personal ability. Now onto more basic details. Hi you can call me Lux and I'm a philosopher and a fighter. I try to keep the elements of the mind and body in enough sync to better prepare for any outcome in the near or distant future. I am also what would be labeled as a "starchild" if you will but I prefer to just say I'm a non-human entity having a human experience like many others considering I am more aware of my true self and don't really consider myself much of "child" since I've grown much in my spiritual development.

I am also someone just trying to figure out everything I can about the world and how it may be spared of a fate I'd rather not see. I know the earth seems lost to some but this is where I say we must do what we can ten times better if not more so. I am here to help and I do not want to be seen as some disinformation agent as I have apparently already been called by someone who didn't like my response to a thread (in which I gave reason why I thought I was right as compared to those insulting me saying I was just wrong without giving reasonable explanations as to why). My overall point being that I am here to help people learn and I can no longer avoid what I feel I should do. I can be believed or not, someone could not listen to me entirely and I would not care so long as someone still keeps a sense of willingness to listen at all.

Sorry to be so boring I go in depth into things easily but yeah hope to help as best as I can. Take care everyone and have a good day.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Lux Sinocard]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Welcome to the site my friend,

I am sure many others will empathise with you, after all what brings us to this site to talk about our own experiences?

life is indeed complicated but here we can join a few of those dots and make sense of what we think is reality .

Looking forward to reading your threads and in particular your experiences.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

sit down, relax, dont steal the soap we're in a depression.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Lux Sinocard

Welcome to ATS friend. Coming to the realization that you can be helping people in some way is always good. Enjoy and don't be afraid to ask people questions, ATSers wlll be more than happy to help!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Good to meet all of you and don't worry tentickles I'll try not to steal any soap.

new topics

top topics

join