It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The E.T's are attacking Iran ! or is it CIA who try to corrumpt them ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
UFO fever is gripping Iran after dozens of Unidentified Flying Object sightings in the last few days.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Are UFO's beliefs allowed by the Quran ?

Do you think grey's are muslims ?
Do reptilians women were the headscarf ?!

I've read something a few weeks ago in a french really serious magazine about new psychotropics weapons, and it said that, maybe, one day, the CIA would try to use holograms and some other stuffs, to try to convince foreign people. For example, they say they could try to send an hologram with sound on Iran people, to tell them that america is the empire of God, and that they should be them friends...
What do you think about it ?

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Already covered, I think.

I'd love to see the light rays mentioned in the link you posted, it sounds amazing tro watch.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Personally I feel it's not crafts controlled by aliens, but by earth humans.

Maybe there is a new Aurora out there?

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
But do you think muslims have the right to believe in UFO's ? Because this would change a lot of things in them beliefs if they have a 3rd type meeting...

The universe is not limited to Allah, the human race is not the the ultimate creation of Allah...

Do you think it's some specials effect done by some guys working for the CIA to make them doubt of Islam and Djihad and all of this sh*t ?

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
But do you think muslims have the right to believe in UFO's ?

Of course they have the right to believe. You take a person right to believe you are inslaving them.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
But do you think muslims have the right to believe in UFO's ?

Of course they have the right to believe. You take a person right to believe you are inslaving them.

Hum... I'm not sure. Muslims dont have the right to believe in anything that is not written in the Quran.
I'm not sure if ET's beliefs are not considers like idolatry and banned from muslims country. Because muslim must think that the human race is the most perfect creation of God. Imagine what if they discover a more advanced life form !

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
It wrong to take a persons ability to believe in things, Do they not believe in free will? Thats like taking "hope" away, are they allowed to have hopes and dreams.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
...peoples are culturally conditionned. They censors them tought themselves, because of the fear of the judgement of God.

During the mounth of Ramadan (The mounth of abstinence), muslims must take care of having no "dirty' or "wicked" toughts.

Of course, there will always be some "dissidents" who will keep them toughts hide from the rest of the comunauty. But Islamic republic are based on terror, and in fact, Islam is based on fear, the fear of God.

Anyway, even in our industrilized society, freedom of tought is really limited. Why do you think governement, trusts and great entertainement network only play garbage on TV channel ? Because if peoples stay ignorant, the power will be able to make them accept anything, without giving us no explanations.

But anyway, freedom of tought is limited by many factors : Intelligence, Culture, Knowledge...

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Try to limit my thoughs thats what you do.
Of course people are limited by there abilites. Thats life.
To envoke fear, to keep from thinking, or to keep faith is making slaves. Period.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Please please try to keep discussion of such things to one thread. Its a little pointless to have 2 parallel threads running on the same topic in the same forum even.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join