It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greys suck

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
First of all, before you call me a racist, I want to say that the Greys are not individuals in the same way human beings are (or so I've heard/think).

The reason being, they have according to lore bred most of the capacity to feel emotions and be individualistic out of them, because they were a violent destructive species and decided they would be better off without having feelings and diversity.

Why do they suck? Well I think they do not deserve so much of our attention because they feed off it.

The Greys are awful. They come into your house unwanted and violate your privacy and security. They have contacted me since I was like 6 years old.

Their contactees/victims end up with severe mental illnesses. What they do is abuse and it's totally self-serving, because 1) they get a high off seeing us feel emotion, because they're jealous and 2) they got cold feet about Vulcan-izing themselves so they're stealing some of their samples because we are closer to the original Lyran human lineage.

If you see these beings, instantly tell them to go away. They will because it is your divine right and they will be booted out of your dimension.

They are not worth the attention they get. That attention should go to the positive aliens here such as those from the Plejaren and Sirius systems.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
may i ask you to show us some little evidence of what you've said?
I was not aware that a disclosure took place and that the truth came out!!!
Come on,there is no proof at all that the aliens exists,the ufo is a Real Phenomena of Uknonw origin/nature but what about aliens?

[edit on 15-6-2009 by umbracode]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I agree with the OP I have thought about this time after time and in the ned it boils down to 2 things:

Power AND Control (now where have we heard of that before)

Outside influence is what its going to take in order to change TPTB ways. If the ebes were indeed friendly and want to change human history they wouldn't be so cloak and dagger. After all what do they have to hide?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by umbracode
Come on,there is no proof at all that the aliens exists,the ufo is a Real Phenomena of Uknonw origin/nature but what about aliens?

Lighten up umbracode, the OP is not out to prove anything here,

Instead or derailing this thread that you have no interest in why don't you wait and see where the OP takes this. Jeesh!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
alien abductions are a sad reality.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Picollo30]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Your an alien racist, just wait till we hover above your home tonight.

Have you realized that you have been singled out and placed on a greys watch list. All those 342 billion greys have one single agenda now.
First there going to stop over at McDonalds or KFC, they haven't decided yet, then there all 342 billion greys are coming to probe you with either Chicken McNuggets or Kentucky Fried Chicken Wings.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I love that title.. seriously funny.
I would say this though. Don't blame the grey ones for causing mental illness, that's society's fault. I mean, imagine how insane it would send you if you were abducted and nobody believed your story... infact everybody is saying you are mad! This is bound to cause mental illness.
Personally I have never met a grey, althoug if I start to encounter them regularly I will be sure to keep my camera handy at all times.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Come on man.

This isn't fair.

What if all the little Greys out there were sat in their rooms, writing threads on GaATS (Grey and Above Top Secret) saying, "The Peachy-colours suck"

You wouldnt like that. And imagine all the nice greys, who are actually nice, they're sat there, like, woa man, this is not cool.

The short Greys, with the big almond shaped eyes, the ones who come out of your cupboard, feeding off your energies, emotions, they are the ones who suck. The tall ones, the nice ones, with the long fingers, who care - they're nice. You should change the thread title to "Short Greys suck"

But there might be short nice greys too.

Hmmmm...

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I say this to Darko all the time.
I mean, I've never been adbucted (that I know of), and I don't know if they indeed induce fear, or the abductee just freaks out because of the stranger in a strange land thing.

But if I were able to, during the abduction I would just goof-ball them to death. Probably do the Carlton dance, give 'em a wet willie, quack like a duck - who knows.

They wouldn't get the fear from me (not if I could help it, anyways).

If none of the above worked, I would THEN proceed to piss myself.

Sorry for the vulgar.

Good luck, Darko. I feel you, man. I hope these guys get a sense of humor one day and just chill the hell out. They seem pretty uptight. They need to watch some Cheech and Chong or something...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
spelt as pleiarian from arian

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by umbracode

[edit on 15-6-2009 by umbracode]

The fact you giggle and say how silly I am only shows your ignorance.

You probably believe everything the military says too?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Oh and without a doubt the alienation is a part of the trauma. It sucks when even your own family doesn't think what's happening to you is real.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Donnie Darko]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Actually, greys are individuals just like we are, and the rest is misunderstanding their species, half memories, or pure disinformaiton, though they have a collective consciousness, but this is primarily due to their advanced psi abilities, and I suspect they are one of the most psi races there is.

There is a lot of disinfo about greys. There are those who work with the federations and galactic organizations that could be seen as neutral/positives, or neutrals, and renegades. Zetas seem to be more renegade or ruthless and questionable in some of their behavior and also seem to be supportive of nwo. I've read some accounts that didn't seem to be nice, such as taking two abductees, male and female and taking them out of their bodies, and then entering their bodies and having sex with each other. By the way, this also reminds me of the fact that the greys I've experienced from Orion, the males for example, felt like males, and had traits that were male (not adrogenous and this was what we commonly would refer to as a drone type or bot, that was similar to this in looks: aviewfrommybalcony.files.wordpress.com...
They had the typical male, one upmanship that felt like testosterone to me, and I have no idea whether their bodies are sexual as we think of it, but I suspect their minds are, and very interested in it.

Also, they are not emotionless. With extreme telepathic and psi abilities they completely compartmentalize their minds. The surface, and what many feel is cold and emotionless or robotic, is simply that layer of themselves that they operate on, and is perhaps shown to those who are fearful or feeling traumatized because they dissacociate from the negativity. But for those who have a different attitude, they connect and show their emotions.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Yah sure...

Kill them all, anything that crosses our territory and abducts without asking... kill it, we have no idea what they are doing...

Until such point as MY permission is asked there is only one way i'll be dealing with any alien encounter, an Aluminum Bat

If they are psychic perhaps this is why they have stayed the heck away from me? lol

Ask them to leave OP?

No...

Make them.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I wasn't sure at first how serious you were, as your title did have me laughing out of my chair as i clicked on it. (I pictured the guy in the Alien movie saying, "Game over man, game over!")

With that said, I by no means want to belittle what you're saying. I couldn't possibly relate to it as I haven't been through any experience with any 'greys' (unless they're doing a darn good job of taking my memory away).

What I'm not understanding is why some people seem to have what sounds like a terrifying experience, and yet others feel that their abductions were with no harm intended and feel a suitable connection with them. What's causing the experiences to be different?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Congratulations guys, .... if your initial goal here was to make a grey cry ???? Mission Accomplished. I hope your all very proud of yourselves.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
Yah sure...

Kill them all, anything that crosses our territory and abducts without asking... kill it, we have no idea what they are doing...

Until such point as MY permission is asked there is only one way i'll be dealing with any alien encounter, an Aluminum Bat

If they are psychic perhaps this is why they have stayed the heck away from me? lol

Ask them to leave OP?

No...

Make them.

If u are in the USA?, Don't say that. Cause u might be next.!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
The reason being, they have according to lore bred most of the capacity to feel emotions and be individualistic out of them...

Nothing could be further from the truth.
They are more emotional than you could ever know.

You have no idea really what they really are.

They aren't even a "race" in the conventional sense.

I would drop the speculation if it makes you feel this hostile, though.
It's not really productive.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Ha... If you knew the lengths I go to in attempts to try and get proof of my theories of where they are really from, you'd know i'm not too worried...

see the thing is, i'm 100% certain they are from right here...

and In 2 weeks I live full time in the heart of of Grey abduction land...

There is ONE guy who had a true inkling imho

Phil Shneider

btw...

You could fit... 37 Manhattans into Mt Everest

Think about it

top topics

<<   2 >>

join