It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Serbia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
hi

www.youtube.com...

and

www.youtube.com...

this two cases were also reported to my UFO organization here, UFO Serbia

nlosrbija.110mb.com...

first vid shows an UFO filmed from a plane above Serbia

second one is a ball of light that hovered above city of Belgrade for 45mins!!

would like your opinions....

Ivan Trajkovic

Ivan Trajkovic

[edit on 15-6-2009 by deejayiwan]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
First video seems interesting, couldn't begin to say what it is... maybe a cloud but it seems to reflect the sun. It doesn't look like anything on the window like a particle or reflection. The way the camera moves and the look of it doesn't give me an impression of CGI, although I'm no expert.
V nice.

The second vid is a bit out of context and could be anything, although I will watch the full version at some point.

1st vid is well worth a watch.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

The first video is a cruise ship, the second is some schmuck filming a laser pen.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by and14263

yeah, the 1st video shows something that doesn't look solid...to me.

At least, you can rule out a bed pan that was tossed out the airplane

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

just because someone wrote in the youtube comments its a boat dosent mean its one.i dont see a sea in there.the video is crappy op.i cant say what it is.too short and too shaky.

second video looks indeed like a laser pen.tbh i can make the exact same video when i shoot with my mobiles camera.have done it once with my modems led lights.

in all both videos are terrible.the first one could be something.could be nothing.second video is laser pen.or some similar crap

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM
reply to post by tarifa37

just because someone wrote in the youtube comments its a boat dosent mean its one.i dont see a sea in there.the video is crappy op.i cant say what it is.too short and too shaky.

That someone was me,furthermore I have paused the video and at 0.13 secs and in HQ and full screen you will see its shape .Boat 100%. In fact in the last few of seconds of the video you can see the sea and the landmass with the sky above it in the distance, I bet the plane was on its final approach to an island .

[edit on 15-6-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
rofl didnt see it.my bad.but i will agree.paused at oo2 oo3 on widescreen and indeed it looks like a boat.btw i see op that on the second video u say it was hovering above belgrade for 45 mins??what about the local news.and or more videos on it.surely there must be more

new topics

top topics

join