It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura, the View, waterboarding..owned!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Check out Ventura owning the conversation here involving waterboarding on the view. He rules and we all know he tells it like it is so what more is there to say? Just watch the video.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by alyosha1981]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I have nothing useful to add except that Ventura RULES!

And I can't stand Hasselbeck. (Can't find the vomit emoticon)...

Ventura lives in Mexico. Seems to be very happy down there.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

This is an awesome video. S+F, he owned that one blonde so hard, shes such a god damn muppet "enhanced interrogation" wah wah. Good job JESSE!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Ya the rooster really showed the hens who's "cock of the walk" heeven got in the last word, Ventura rules!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Old news guys; this has already been discussed on ats a month ago.

thread closed.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
He's starting to mention more and more "if I was president."

You guys think there's any chance he could run?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I only have a handful of rules I live by ..... one of them is :

Never challenge Jesse " the body" Ventura to a verbal debate ..... OR a phillipino knife fight.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by IntastellaBurst]

link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

thread closed??? That's really not necessary!

This is something that people are discussing. Who cares if it's old news? It's still worthy of discussion.

This isn't a news site that constantly needs to be "up to date." It's a place for people to meet and discuss alternative and current events. And last I checked...Jesse Ventura and waterboarding both fall into those categories.

link   
reply to post by howardbeale

I'd love to see him run, hell I might even vote for him. But as we all know they only put good puppets in the running.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
Old news guys; this has already been discussed on ats a month ago.

thread closed.

Did a search and your right [he] has been disscused before but I posted a specific video and that is topic for the thread.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
But if he runs as an independent, I feel that he'd have a decent chance.

More and more people are starting to open their eyes. I feel that by the next election, there will be a lot more younger voters enthusiastic about new political parties/the independents.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by howardbeale
But if he runs as an independent, I feel that he'd have a decent chance.

More and more people are starting to open their eyes. I feel that by the next election, there will be a lot more younger voters enthusiastic about new political parties/the independents.

I agree Ventura's also pretty blunt when it comes to his views. I respect that and if it would carry over with him if he were to become the Pres then all the better

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I'm so glad this was posted, I probably never would have even been searching "waterboard", let alone "view jesse ventura" or "jessie ventura waterboard".

She really should have known better. That little fish was obviously swimmin next to a shark. (In lack of any other way to describe Ventura's sheer ownage)

[edit on 15-6-2009 by shanerz]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
It's about time somebody shut Hasselbeck up. Jesus Christ I'm sick of that woman. Go away already.

"Enhanced Interrogation"

BLAHHHHH BLAHHHHHHHH BLAHHHHHHHH

Can we waterboard her? Or at least slam her face in to a wall? We wouldn't even have to call it enhanced interrogation. We could just call it performing a heroic service for America.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Cut it out.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Unfortunately, I do believe in the ideals that national and international law has been imbued with. One of those is not to torture, and no cruel or unusual punishment.

If these neonazicons think torture is cute, MAYBE torturing them would change their mind -- but they have to volunteer. Otherwise I would never wish water boarding on anyone. Even its advocates.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I agree Jessie absolutely owned that woman. She had no ground to stand on. If she was smart she should have said. "Jessie I think you have just won that debate sir and maybe my opinion is unjustified." Yet the woman kept on trying to steam roll him with her asinine agenda. She just showed that she is a muppet as others have claimed and the mice in her head are not running on all cylinders. Yet she is given a public forum to debate and is being paid for it. This country amazes me sometimes it really does.

Jessie just quoted his hands on experience of water boarding from his time in the SERE special operations school and yet she continued to try and debate him. He just shot down the neo-cons justifications for water boarding and now they should just go home and cry about it. They were dead wrong both Republicans and Democrats and I agree anyone responsible for that misconduct should be prosecuted. He certainly made a lot of sense in that segment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join