It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have we already been invaded? increased population growth..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
While looking at some world population growth statistics since the 1400, i noticed the population size almost doubled in a 50 years lapse, contrary to what the previous 50 year lapse and before.

Here is a table showing the population starting in 1750:

This is millions, then billions

1750 791
1800 978
1850 1,262
1900 1,650
1950 2,518
1955 2,755
1960 2,981

from that site nobody believes anything at all
:

en.wikipedia.org...

So, as we can see, from 1750 to 1800, population grew about 187 million or so, then we can see that from 1800 to 1900 it is 284/388 million for each 50 years in the century, and then, from 1900 to 1950, it jumps to 868 million.

Now, there may be several factors here, the mortality rate decreased, health improvements resulting in larger lifes, etc.

But, by that much? how many people lived in the modern world at that time? how many of them did have access to a modern health system? didn't most of them lived in third world countries?

1950:

Africa - 221,214

Asia - 1,398,488

Europe - 547,403

Latin America - 167,097

North America - 171,616

Oceania - 12,812

Most of those people were living in Asia and Europe, i don't know if they had a modern health system in Asia on those years so that they could actually decrease the mortality rate that much, or did they had so many babies in that lapse? maybe?

After 1950, the growth in the next 10 years was about 460 million, and it goes up to about 300/400 per 5 year lapse up until now, so rounding up, it went from 200 each 50 years, to 400 each 10 years?

And here it goes, my theory born out of thing air by the way

What if we were 'visited' in the 1900/1950 lapse? where all those people came from? are we really looking at real statistics, i mean, can we account for all those people, where they came from and where they were before? i wish i had more information just to see how many of those were babies and how many were grown adults, but i don't if anyone has any info about this, please share.

It would take just one generation to forget the past and integrate into our society, just by not telling the new born where they parents came from, they will learn the local customs, believe they belong, and never question where they come form, it would be easy to do, with a little help from our government overlords/illuminati/ptb/whatever you call them
, or isn't it?

That on this same 50 years technology went boom and UFOs became a known phenomena, are two things i consider when looking at this, maybe the result of external tech being given to us by our visitors? in exchange for a place to stay?

I also remember a thread some time ago about how people had changed, physically, from the 30's and 40's when compared to the 60's and until now, which makes another point in my 'theory', if there are aliens, we don't know how they look, so maybe they are really "human-like" and can go by unnoticed by the regular people?

Or maybe i'm just bored today and got nothing interesting to do?

What do you all think?

I was going to elaborate on this, but, i just don't feel like becoming a serious 'researcher' or anything like that.

Just passing on this idea, don't take things too seriously
'cause i don't :p

Kai

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Kaifan]

Edited to add, this 'theory' may also be the result of my girlfriend's trip out of town and me being bored to death here, but there is no conclusive evidence that points to this being the cause

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Invasion? No

Large Population Increase? Yes

It is just a procreation version of the domino effect. Humans have chosen to increase the size of families over the years....And in effect the numbers just multiply.

It has grown so substancially because in the earlier years (pre 1950's) they were not as technically advanced as we are today (nor as wealthy of a society), and therefor more hesitant then we are today to have big families.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

Nope, before 1900 families use to be 5,7 or more, on these days and since about 1940/1950, it has gone down to about 2 kids per family.

And in effect the numbers just multiply.

Numbers are not multiplying, they have been steady since 1960 until now, they were more or less the same each 50 years before 1900 as well.

The only time it multiplied like that was between 1900-1950, after that, it remains very high but it doesn't increase, it just went from 200 million every 50 years, to 200 million every 5 years, in a lapse of 50 years or so.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
You see.... When a man loves a woman... err... well maybe even just likes a woman... or maybe its 3am and the bar is closing... either way when people have sex and don't use birth control then they can have babies. If each person has 1-3 babies and people start to live longer and longer then you have an increase in population that will continue to grow exponentially.

You may be correct though because there is a cool thread that states many of us are aliens and we just dont know it. If you wanted to get a bit on the crazy side you could say that population has been increased because many souls want to be here for the big event in 2012 so events have been put in place to make that possible. The more souls that can take part = more that reach the next level of advancement for that soul.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
You see.... When a man loves a woman... err... well maybe even just likes a woman... or maybe its 3am and the bar is closing... either way when people have sex and don't use birth control then they can have babies. If each person has 1-3 babies and people start to live longer and longer then you have an increase in population that will continue to grow exponentially.

You may be correct though because there is a cool thread that states many of us are aliens and we just dont know it. If you wanted to get a bit on the crazy side you could say that population has been increased because many souls want to be here for the big event in 2012 so events have been put in place to make that possible. The more souls that can take part = more that reach the next level of advancement for that soul.

yeah i thought about that too

The thing is, it has gone up very suddenly and it remains high, stable but very high when compared to the 1850-1900 period, so, as you said, where did they all come from?

Also i believe there was a thread about that a few days, where do all those souls come from?

Oh who knows, maybe the codex alimentarious is meant to get rid of all the natives and just leave room for the new guys

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Yes, but logically we cant jump to conclusions and blame invasions for our population increases.

I do however believe that there is a big quantum leap between early 19th century and today family wise, with a lot of missing links. But when you really narrow it down, it is just human science, or as they say "The birds and the bee's".

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
From 1850-1950 the numbers double roughly.

It says under 3 billion for 1950. We had 6 billion by 2000, correct? That's a doubling in roughly 50 years. Half the time.

I don't see any major spike in those numbers.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Well there was that 1947 alien interview 'document' in which the captured alien explained that earth had become a prison planet where many galactic civilizations dumped there undesirable souls - imprisoning them in human form upon the earth, and using soul-catching mechanisms to return them to another human body after death.

The alien explained that their forces had defeated the 'dark forces of the federation' and brought down the force field that surrounded earth, which had unfortunately opened up earth to many more civilizations who in turn dumped their undesirables here too.

It may of course, have been total fiction with convincing provenance, but then hey, the theory can hold as much water as any other aliens on earth therory that's out there

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

I am not jumping to conclusions, i have specified several times this is a 'theory' and not even a serious one at that.

I have never said this is final truth or a fact

That's just a possibility you know? just like with any other conspiracy theory, there are several things to consider, there is a path to discover either is true or not, until then, its just an idea, not a fact.

That's why i asked not to take this too seriously

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
From 1850-1950 the numbers double roughly.

It says under 3 billion for 1950. We had 6 billion by 2000, correct? That's a doubling in roughly 50 years. Half the time.

I don't see any major spike in those numbers.

1750: 791,000
1900: 1,650,000

Increased by 859 millions in 150 years.

In the next 50 years, it increased by 868 million. more than in the past 150 years.

After 1950, it increases by an average of 430 each five years, about 800/850 each 10 years.

Last year, there were 6,706,993 in July 1.

So, about 4182 millions in 50 years vs 200/300 million average each 50 years up until 1900. spike?

Corrected current population values.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

I stand corrected. The increase seems to be dramatic on this scale, though I've seen another graph which shows the population to rise exponentially on a large enough timeline. Not sure what to think now.

1750 791
1800 978 23.6% increase
1850 1,262 29% increase
1900 1,650 30.7% increase
1950 2,518 53% increase
2000 6,070 141% increase

[edit on 15-6-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

reply to post by Kaifan

Sorry but your logic is misleading. You need to use ratio's or percentage increases to accurately reflect your statement. That's what I did. Did you not understand this?

I understand what you mean and how you got to your conclusion, but my point is not how but why, there's a small difference in those two.

I am looking at each 50 period and then at each five and ten year period to try to point out that small detail, it has changed but it is stable, not increasing each 10 years, what i mean is, we have a constant rate of 800 million each 10 years, before that there was a rate of 200/300 million, it jumped a lot don't you think? and the population jumped a lot too in the last 50 year period before 1950, that's what i'm trying to point out, where all those parents came from? was there enough grown ups back then to almost duplicate the earths population? how many of them were old, kids, babies, unable to reproduce?

The jump is notorious because it doubles the previous constant rate, and right now and since then we have a stable growth rate that can be predicted, in fact it is predicted and very accurately.

What would happen if suddenly next year instead of the expected 80 million people we get 160 million? what happened? this year the growth was expected to be about 80 million, the same as 1960 and above, it has been as expected, so in ten years, 800 million people will be added to the world population, but what if we get 1600 million instead? where all those extra people came from?

This is not really serious, i mean, there are tons of reasons this may happen, i am just pointing out an idea i had that can be related to a lot of conspiracies out there.

Kai

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Kaifan

I stand corrected. The increase seems to be dramatic on this scale, though I've seen another graph which shows the population to rise exponentially on a large enough timeline. Not sure what to think now.

1750 791
1800 978 23.6% increase
1850 1,262 29% increase
1900 1,650 30.7% increase
1950 2,518 53% increase
2000 6,070 141% increase

[edit on 15-6-2009 by unityemissions]

Yeap you have noticed the same as i did, what happened there? i answered with a lot of words your post sorry, i think i didn't get my message through, maybe i write too much and say too little

But on this graph you can see what i mean.

Thanks for your post.

Kai

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
The population IS stabilizing. Has been since at least the '80s.

The government uses "overpopulation" as an excuse for genocide.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Yeah it is stabilized, since 1960, we can say for sure, this year about 80 million people will be added to the current population, and you can go back and see it has been like that for 50 years already.

The point is, as the post from unityemissions shows, it jumped from like 200/350 million every 50 years up until 1900, to 4 billions in the last 50 years, a very high increase, out of nowhere. Well maybe not out of nowhere, but still the thing is, it jumps very high and does not follows the exponential grow that should have been expected from the previous 50 year cycles.

Now it has stabilized to 800 million each 10 years, it went up and stayed there and it may go down or not, but we have seen an incredible growth in the last 50 years, and it just doesn't seem natural.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

It could also be that boys and girls just like boinking eachother.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by miragezero
reply to post by Kaifan

It could also be that boys and girls just like boinking eachother.

Yeah, that's another possibility we must not rule out

new topics

top topics

join