It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Jesus was an alien, what species?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
All you need for backup is the prophecies in the Holy Bible and the fact that the Maitreya star is in the sky. The generation that wants "backed up" and "evidence" for everything, and will get their evidence of God through the Tribulations Period. It's not going to be fun either. I just can't wait for Yeshua to return in all His glory. All the rich men are going to really freak out because they won't let go of their possessions or repent of their deeds. This includes all luke-warm believers as He warns at the beginning of the Revelation. Revelation doesn't mean apocalypse it means to be revealed. Unfortunately what is revealed is apocalyptic.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I've actually always believed that if there was any truth in the religious texts it would be along these lines. Also I imagine multiple god religions are more likely to be accurate than the mono-religions.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Someone like Jeshua, was a being existing in more then one dimension, a person that could go in between the living and the dead, but past the other side onto a higher level where he could affect his enviroment.

He knew on a very real level the makeup of the planet is a makeup of his soul.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
All you need for backup is the prophecies in the Holy Bible and the fact that the Maitreya star is in the sky. The generation that wants "backed up" and "evidence" for everything, and will get their evidence of God through the Tribulations Period. It's not going to be fun either. I just can't wait for Yeshua to return in all His glory. All the rich men are going to really freak out because they won't let go of their possessions or repent of their deeds. This includes all luke-warm believers as He warns at the beginning of the Revelation. Revelation doesn't mean apocalypse it means to be revealed. Unfortunately what is revealed is apocalyptic.

I can find nothing in any bible mentioning anything about a "Maitreya"
Now some of you call this concocted thing a person and others a physical star in space. Which is it?

And back to the Bible, etc. Why must Jesus and the God of the bible be "magic" to you all? Their probably is some scientific basis in it all and you all are too closed minded to even consider it.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Just Cause]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes

Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.Much PAIN but still time.BELIEVE.There is GOOD out there.We oPpose DECEPTION.COnduit CLOSING

The bearers of the false gifts are the aliens who are nothing but Nephilim and rebel fallen angels. The Illuminati are all from this same bloodline of hybrids so they consider themselves royal. Reptiles and grays are just two different breeds of Nephilim or the fallen angels who had their appearance distorted and pose as "gods and saviors." Maitreya is the Anti-Christ who will come with UFOs and these and pose as the Messiah when he is in fact the Anti-Christ. He will have a sidekick who looks just like the Jesus you see in all the pictures called "Master Jesus" who admits his father is Sanat Kumara another Ascended Master who is Satan himself as Sanat Kumara is another name for Satan.

I'm not even kidding is what the ironic thing is going to be for you guys.

I'm sorry. You are a hatemonger and a fearmonger of the worst pedigree.

You threaten us all with stories of flaming death and then you expect us all to sit here and let you trounce all over other religious characters?

Maitreya is the anti-christ. Sanat Kumara is Satan. Buddhists are satanists.

I have no idea how you are allowed to continue to post here with your borderline racist hate speech, but I for one don't appreciate it. I don't see any room for a zealot like you in an open community.

Hate is your god. Fear is your master. 100% truth.

P.s. YOU ARE WAY OT.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by bloodline]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I don't get the point of this thread at all ...

Why even bother comparing (mythical) Jesus to an alien ?
And as we currently don't know of even one alien species let alone many, then how can we even compare ?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Someone was asking who is Maitreya.

Maitreya is a name that is given to a Buddha. (Buddha appears to be the Sanskrit translation of Angel). Maitreya appears in the Krishna story, about 5000 years ago. He is recognised by Krishna as another aspect of Himself.

According to the Esoteric traditions (Bailey, Blavatsky et al), Maitreya is a high degree initiate in the Angelic Hierarchy, and is an immortal being, able to incarnate directly into a physical form at will. So he's a bit like Doctor Who. He also has a partner, Tara (Tardis?)..

Anyway, there are a couple of modern-day contenders for the post of Maitreya, one is supposedly channelled by a man called Benjamin Creme, from the 80's or 90's onwards. Here is his website

And there is also a man who was born into the Blackfoot tribe in 1951, who has been recognised by many people as Maitreya, and also recognised by many Tibetan monks as a Tulku (a reincarnated Master of Wisdom).

He has a website so you can check it out for yourself: Buddha Maitreya Website

So who is Maitreya? In western terms, he is the reappearance of the Ancient of Days, an immortal being who is responsible for the planet, also known as the Buddha, the Christ, the Imam Mahadi, or simply "The Coming One". This includes the Jesus incarnation, which is one of very many, but which marks his ascension to 6th degree initiation.

Some Buddhist traditions seem to place Maitreya's return about 500 years in the future, but there we are...

As to whether he is alien or not, well, I hold the belief that our galaxy is seeded with many races, but that they are mostly humanoid, and that you would not know the difference. I believe that Jesus was human in form, but on a higher level of evolution, but still vulnerable to torture and pain, but less judgemental, and hey, isn't that where we should be going, away from hatred and war? and towards .. what?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
If Jesus was an alien he belonged to to human species....

we are the aliens... I thought you knew?

Whites blacks Orientals

all other ethnicities are inner mixed and mingle and branched off from the 3 above.....

out of those three which was first?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lannock
If you read the Bible with an open mind
, it appears that Jesus is the son of a human (Mary) and "God"/"Holy spirit", i.e. a hybrid. This means that this "God" must be genetically similar enough to humans to breed with us which makes the Nordics the most likely suspect. The aliens of the Bible look so much like humans that humans can't tell the difference (the angels/aliens who visit Lot are assumed to be "men").

Slightly off-topic: While I was looking through Matthew I discovered that Matthew starts with showing how Joseph is a descendent of some pretty important people in the Old Testament. Why does that matter seeing that Joseph is not Jesus biological father? Joseph is a descendent of king David, not Jesus. They also state that Joseph "knew her not" until Jesus was born. How would anyone know that? Interesting.

The passage I was looking for is:
Mat1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

No detail as to how they came to that conclusion. I derive from there that she was either impregnated by an alien directly or they used artificial insemination.

There is also:
Luke1:27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.
Luke1:28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.

Which makes him half elf, because those are the ancient gods of europe. I think people tend to call them the nordics although I think those might only be the lesser elves. The Higher elves are running under the guise of archangels.

But I think he wasn't half anything. That was just a bunch of BS propoganda the NWO bunch cooked up to try to make him seem special, as they have in most of the other religions they have created for the last 100,000 years.

I do think he originally was one of the alien species, the Jue-sah though. They are the original NWO bunch, although their actual alien numbers have dwindled as more and more die and end up sucked into human bodies. I think Jesus was one of those ex-Jue-sah spirits in a human body.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodline

he took that from my sig, which was the "coded message" from the Chilbolton crop circle and applied it to Christian stuff. Something for which I have almost no patience for.
Also, Satan is not exactly the king of demons or such.
It was an old term for generic demons. For example a line I once came across was "Beware around the bull, for Satan dances between the horns." an OT piece of crap.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
This is one the most hilariously pointless speculative threads I've ever seen in my life.

It's ok to take the stance that he might be an alien because he did "miracles" - that everyone knows humans can't perform - so maybe he just had high tech gadgets that impressed the humans.

But to ask what species he is, when humans haven't even made first contact with another species, and have never made public relations with them, is so hilariously stupid.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join