It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Jesus was an alien, what species?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

In my incredibly humble opinion anyone who tries to not have an orgasm during sex is de-evolutionized.

Jesus, whether alien or not (I vote for not, because he would have brought it up because it is kind of important), wasnt running around doing yoga and telling people to not let the boys go swimming in the pool during sex.

Whoever told a person that they were going to evolve into a higher state by backing it up, just pulled the greatest practical joke of all time on that person.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
i think the Christ jesus or otherwise generally termed jesus, was very enlightened to a dark world. His knowledge of alchemic healing may have seemed natural to his crowds. And the d.n.a may have been electromagneticly less resistant to natural emanation waves.

Water walking must be shakra activation and biochemical focus of energy downwards towards the foot. With transmutation through willpower alledged in various parts of the story.

I wouldn't doubt Jesus has alien (angels) who are good and maintain the conciousness of Christ in tact.

Also I find life relative to the person living it. As like the planets create relativity. We are all I think walking universes, you can populate your mind and body with useless slave made food and goods at stupid prices.. or seek the deeper meaning in experience while climbing the unholy mountain of human made false bliss for sale. When we equat money with false logic to justify that false logic, we fall to its very trap of origination in the first mans mind who thought it up. Its practical sounding on theory, and works..indeed. Yet it drains the soul daily keeping us looking for paper or rocks, rather than sustenance like a family dinner where memories are formed in original experiences with loved ones, and those who fall away from that should instead of being rejected, be more invited. This creates no ripples and positively acts upon a negative force.

(angels) i think intercepted Jesus soul and possibly stored it away, and will re-inject it into the world at the right time, maybe hes here now? Who knows.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
First of all I shall answer Jacob as he was the first person to ask and the longest to wait.

What can you tell me about "The Confederation"?

Honestly, not much. I personally haven't had much contact with the Confederation for tens of thousands of years at least. But I was a member of the confederation back when I was living on Planet Nibiru over a billion years ago. They remind me of a version the united nations organization of Earth. They did a lot of debating on whether that race was compatible with their ideology and spiritual maturity. I suppose back then I was rather supremacist in my views on species lesser than my own. A view that I no longer believe to be correct, thankfully. I was very arrogant and ignorant in understanding of other alien races that I assumed were inferior to my own. I can take guesses as to what other alien races are part of the confederation today, but I would rather not do so until I have the correct and true information regarding this subject. I am sorry that I cannot elaborate further.

Do you still have connections to any of your original race, and if so, where are they now?

my kind and I here are for the most part disconnected from my original homeworld. Although There are 11 other Nibirians I know and talk to almost every day on Yahoo messenger or on our personal and private website we just set up about a week ago to store all of our knowledge. We are all related to each other as well. Their Names are Enlil, Ninmah,Ninlil, Marduk, Nisaba, Nanshe, Nannar, Ninurta and Namtar. Most of them now live in America. One lives in New Zealand and Ninurta lives in Australia like I do only he lives on the other side of the country to me.
We all have normal sounding modern names as well but I won't disclose them here without their permission. Although My modern first name is Timothy.

What is Earth currently under protection from?

From a multitude of different alien entities. Not all of them are benevolent either. They all have their own motivations and agendas for coming here. I am certain the governments of the world are well aware of Aliens visiting and observing Earth. The Governments of earth seem to have very little influence over the aliens that are supposedly here to save or protect us. The Pleiadians in my personal opinion are much more advanced than my race. I don't fully trust them. At the moment they seem to be allied with Humanity, Nibirians and many other far more advanced aliens.

What were your previous reincarnated bodies like?

Much like they are now human like in physical appearance, but capable of superhuman like abilities. Although that is just a perception of humanity. Well I was in history a lot of mythical God or heroes. We were highly exaggerated by humanity and proclaimed Gods or Great heroes. When in fact we were neither. I was for example Lancelot from the Arthurian legends, Enlil was Arthur. Before that I was Apollo and various other characters within the various Parthenon's across the world and throughout history. But my most recent previous incarnation was from 1912 to 1981. During my last incarnation I worked with my other 11 Nibirian relatives and we helped humanity end world war 2. I now look like my original form (only I ditched my beard) from well over 6000 years ago when I was living in Sumeria.
I'm sorry Jacob and to anyone else on here who may not agree or like what I have answered. But do feel free to ask me more questions. Please can you continue to be patient with me as I do prefer to take my time when answering these questions and I am very busy during the day here. So again i apologize for the delay but the time differences do not help either. I will get back to you all eventually though. If there are anymore spelling and grammar errors please let me know. Thanks.

I shall now attempt to answer the questions addressed to me from other members of ATS.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by moderndayenki]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
can i have proof of your claims??hard undesputable proof

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
hello there my little humans

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
hello everyone i am the reincarnate of Enlil from nibiru, also enki's half brother and i am also here with the same purpose as enki, and let me start by saying that i have a compassion for the human race and i stand by their side. if any one has any questions, please dont hesitate too ask

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRedDragon617

You give Dragons a bad name

OY Its obvious that school is out... Maybe I should leave town for a couple months

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
who said i was making them look bad

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
This is a reply to esteay612 questions.

Obviously there is a world wide rage over 2012 and the happenings with this particular date. Can you give information as to what is expected to happen, as related to past experiences?

I personally think that 2012 is going to be a fairly quiet year with no end of the world scenario happening. The doomsayers will be very disappointed. Bear in mind this is just my opinion and the world almost came to an end in terms of a mass human extinction event due to your own actions about a month ago now. Although it will never occur in that way now as the future has been altered. Was it right to change your future. Probably not, but if we hadn't intervened over 4 billion people would have died.

Can you describe the last few galactic central alignments and what happened then?

I personally never really followed the ancient mayan calendar and it's alignments. It's just too confusing for any being. What is really messed up is your number system. It really should not have a zero in it. That is why whenever you calculate pi by using the fraction 22/7 you get this: 3.14285714 which leads to a never ending stream of numbers. Now if you were to use the fraction 21.7/7 you will receive the precise answer 3.1 exactly. Now apply that equation to time and then you will discover that you are not in the year 2009 but closer to 2363. But of course you won't want to believe that as truth and that is okay because it is better to recognize the truth of reality when you are ready to do so for yourselves. I should get Ninmah to join on here she'd probably be better to explain the alignments. I'll ask her about this and see if she has any better answers.

What would the human species call your home planet, as related to texts from ancient times?

There are so many names they called it. Eridu, Marduk, The planet of the crossing, The winged planet and Nibiru. Nibiru I personally like the best and it is what we call it these days. There is Nibirian language version of the name that is roughly translated into something like Neru. The Nibirian language is very minimalistic compared to english and other earth languages. I haven't spoken the original Nibirian language for at least 12,000 years. No point really when I only know 11 other Nibirians and it's just easier to use english instead.

What is the name of your planet as your ancestors know it?
Probably Neru or something similar to that. Could be something as simplistic as Nu or Ne.

Who built the pyramids?

Humanity built them, but we helped build and design them. They were also used as communication centers to transmit between Earth and Nibiru. Ancient Egyptian Architecture such as the Pyramids is similar to Archaic Nibirian architecture.

Do you have compassion for the human race or are you indifferent to our destiny?

In a lot of ways we care for humanity more so than you do for yourselves. So we have enormous compassion for humanity. Sometimes we freak out when you almost wipe yourselves out. We've had to intervene in your affairs quite a few times in your past, even just last month. I suppose we are very much like overprotective parents who are constantly worrying about their children. We are amazed at your resilience and and determination to survive regardless of all the odds stacked against you. You always manage to survive such horrific events or disasters usually it's through your own fault. Now if only you could learn not to keep on making the same mistakes over and over again. We are confident you will eventually. Although we hope it is sooner rather than later not for our sakes but for your own.

Do you ever experiment with gene manipulation?

We have many times in the past. I could say how you came about but it's going to open a very ugly religious conflict of beliefs by doing so. What I can say is Humanity was created through God but by beings that are not as almighty as you have been led to believe for thousands of years.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by moderndayenki]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by moderndayenki

This would be unfair to make the thread about you now Enki. No offence or anything, so i u2u'ed you some stuff.

Back to the OP

"If Jesus was an alien, what species?"

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by moderndayenki

all very good and intriguing answers "Enki" however you never replied to Zorgon's question.

I'm Michael by the way good to meet you Enki

also what did you mean by last month? was it the N Korea nuclear test?

could you U2U me descriptions of my birth, i don't really see religion as a factor in my life.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Where do people get ideias like this from?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
What are you going to do when everything I have been proclaiming to you happens like I have described? Including the Day of Declaration where many many believers in the real Jesus Christ will be fooled? All because of some healing the guy is going to do and he will counterfeit the Pentecost.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
What are you going to do when everything I have been proclaiming to you happens like I have described? Including the Day of Declaration where many many believers in the real Jesus Christ will be fooled? All because of some healing the guy is going to do and he will counterfeit the Pentecost.

WAY OT. Go spook some kids.

Grown folks are talking.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Not sure i actually understand the question, what do you mean "What species of alien" ..... do we know any?!.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I can only guess that Jesus was from a planet that
had a high tolerance for ignorance. He was born in
a stable, I can only ponder on what he thought about
the pungent aroma of donkey droppings and goat
carlins.
As he grew, he must of bitten his tongue several times
when he saw that some of his world's technology would've
saved his friends around him, even the kid he blinded in
a fit of anger.
Instead of a ray gun, Jesus must have laid on his wooden
bed looking at a gnarled staff with a sense of hopelessness.

And when the Centurions banged the nails into his wrists, a
lesser alien would've cried out into his intercom for back-up...
but not Jesus.
Jesus was special, he had travelled the vastness of the galaxy
and knew through downloads, the strife and level of technology
of Earth.
We should be proud that such an alien visited here.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Cause

when i came across this thread i thought of going back to the pedigree of the annunakis until modernday enki steps in. so if he is still around with this thread can he elaborate how and why they wired humanity into this belief system of religions. they made a really good mess...

[edit on 16-6-2009 by enkira]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by enkira

How and why THEY wired humanity?

Is the the Annunaki? And how does this fit in with Jesus?

So Jesus was a test to see how humanity were getting on (and that obviously didn't end well) sent by who? The Plaiedians? Excuse the spelling.

Oooh so many questions.

Love&Light

jacob

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie21m
Where do people get ideias like this from?

A well developed brain

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonicale
Not sure i actually understand the question, what do you mean "What species of alien" ..... do we know any?!.

Well according to Cliff Stone we are up to 52 contacted species. A few are more commonly known... but since Jesus was born of God and earthly woman Nephilim is really the only correct option, unless we can identify which species God is from by name.

:ccol:

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join