It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Jesus was an alien, what species?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by moderndayenki

You sir..

need psychiatric help!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
reply to post by moderndayenki

You sir..

need psychiatric help!

Don't be so quick.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

haha seriously you think a 36 billion year old dude is going to use Yahoo messenger to talk to other Niburans and use ATS to get his word out.. sounds like a major delusion

anyone beliieving this must have beleieved that horse crap with the "Federation of Light"

if he answers the questions people posted.. like "where is the gate that Ea came through? i have a good idea if you will say the same then i will believe you"

chances are this guy has gone now to research all sorts of topics to reply OR he won't come back at all...

EDIT: he made TWO edits to his post, if he was a 36 billion year old human looking "God" he shouldnt make any grammar mistakes like us "mortals"

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I think he was God-consiouness placed in a human body. Placed in Mary by artificial insamination.
But now I'm thinking about it, were did the male component come from? Or did God made some random cells, would not a problem for him I think...

Another question is; why all the hassle around the right lineage from which Jesus had to be born?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Jesus...a Grey?

Maybe...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Cause

This topic made my day........ for all the wrong reasons

If Jesus were an alien? ummmm, he would probably be human because judging from some of the replies here in this thread and some other topics on ATS right now, it seems that human beings are a rare species.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

Originally posted by stevcolx

Originally posted by Just Cause
and where does that species stand today in the grand scheme of fantastic sci-fi-like "wars" going on in the cosmos?

Eh? Was there someone called Jesus??? Is there a GOD??? These questions need to be answered first!!

Well of course Jesus existed...we have Christmas every year don't we!

:-)

lool And? And Xmas was created by who? Or what? The birth of Jesus as in Xmas was founded from a book (The Bible) . When did our Xmas celebrations start? There's another question?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Of all the reported "species" of aliens, don't you think that the Nordic type better fits the description?

Just musing.

I like this kind of topic. "What if" was always my fave Marvel title back in the day....

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
Oh Enki, where have you been? I didn't expect to hear from you until sometime in 2012.

Why 2012?
Anything special going to happen?

You do know that while the Vedic texts are indeed very ancient, the Sumerian records describes events supposedly stretching back around 450 000 years ago?

Which records? Can you point me to them? I am very interested in Sumerian stuff...

Got some links?

[edit on 12-23-2012 by zorgon]

[edit on 15-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pr0metheu5
He told me He was from Arcturus...
Who am I to argue?

Well since that star has exhausted all its hydrogen, I guess he won't be going home anytime soon

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Considering he was just a human male with possible great compassion for others, I would have to say Jesus like any other man with said high compassion, resembles a Betazoid without the telepathic powers.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

haha seriously you think a 36 billion year old dude is going to use Yahoo messenger to talk to other Niburans and use ATS to get his word out..

Why not? Where are you? Where is he likely to find an audience?

BTW take a moment to check out the T&C's around here... it's healthy.. increases your longevity

if he answers the questions people posted.. like "where is the gate that Ea came through? i have a good idea if you will say the same then i will believe you"

IF he were to answer that question... I would then take him very seriously. If he cannot he is fake... its really very simple

chances are this guy has gone now to research all sorts of topics to reply OR he won't come back at all...

Quite likely. If he is not who he claims he better do a lot of homework. But I seriously doubt he will find my answer online

EDIT: he made TWO edits to his post, if he was a 36 billion year old human looking "God" he shouldnt make any grammar mistakes like us "mortals"

English is most likely not his first language

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Clearly he was a Marklar from the planet Marklar

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
If he existed, than

Im going with Homo Sapiens

He looked just like us, spoke in our languages, had to take a pee, ate food and drank water

He even bled like us according to the stories.

He was even born to Homo Sapiens parents.

Every road sign is pointing to Human.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
1st man o man w/out passing judgement, i seriously hope you do not understand how blasphemes this thread is.2nd i find it very unsettling that
any member of the completely vulnerable human race (this includes yo6)
can't find just the slightest bit more underestanding , respect, compassion,
or even appreciation for what Jesus Christ did for humanity. it's one thing
to choose not to believe in what he did.on a human level i have to respect that,and i do. however! it should be painstakingly obvious to every person on the planet that he believed in what he had to do.mere common sense makes that clear beyond any doubt.i have to wonder if you even understand that in human beings different levels of oh say, sensetivity, respect ,common sense.whatever,( you see where im going w/ this?)
these are the things that of different levels create 2 different human
beings.one who believes in something another cannot even wrap his head around.now to the point.Jesus Christ can not even be put on a human
level because what he did no ordinary man and certainly no alien angel of hell could even fathom. to suggest that he is one is an uncoscienable testiment to depths that a persons sense and sensetivity can sink to and it
is blasphemy.what Jesus Christ did is a historical fact. to carry it through is the proof he believed in what he was doing and this gently sets him down in an arena where there are no challengers, and everyone is on thier
knees.i know of no one else who has done something so unselfish, so
merciful. i suggest this , even for a person of your limited understanding he should at the vary least be worthy of the respect you would give one of your earth bound true to life unsuperhuman hero's.. who ever they may be. there is no one else in history who can even come close to doing something like he did. to suffer , the things he did by choice . and to save
the vary ones who despised him and mocked him.no way pal no one can come close to what he did. so for me w/ my level of sense and sensetivity ,understanding the things i do . it would take more than a man or even a hero. it would take a God . no matter what he means to you,he means everything to me, and thats w/out being some holly roller. i 'm just your average everyday white punk on dope middle class american gambling, felonius at every turn jackass.i should thank God eveyday i still have this much clear in my mind. sorry about your luck. but luck can change, maybe you will too.Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior because he's worthy.I would never deny him, not even from the depths of hell.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by randyvs]

[edit on 15-6-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Jesus Christ can not even be put on a human
level because what he did no ordinary man and certainly no alien angel of hell could even fathom. what Jesus Christ did is a historical fact. i know of no one else who has done something so unselfish, so
merciful. there is no one else in history who can even come close to doing something like he did. to suffer , the things he did by choice . no way pal no one can come close to what he did.

Care to enlighten us to what Jesus actually did?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

well he could find a greater audience with the media? wouldnt a God know ALL languages fluently?

so what is this portal thing btw?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

well he could find a greater audience with the media?

We can't even get the media to take UFO's seriously, do you really think they would listen if someone says "Hello I am an ancient god and would like some air time..."

wouldnt a God know ALL languages fluently?

There are many gods... from many languages... who says they are all 'all powerful'? If you refer to THE god, [err which one is that anyway...
) well Enki is not that one

so what is this portal thing btw?

Gateway to the Gods... and that picture is a Sumerian cylinder seal, just like the one Sitchin uses for his theory

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodline
Care to enlighten us to what Jesus actually did?

Read these

The Secret Doctrines of Jesus: H. Spencer Lewis
Mystical Life of Jesus by H. Spencer Lewis

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Cause
and where does that species stand today in the grand scheme of fantastic sci-fi-like "wars" going on in the cosmos?

Human, right hear on earth.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join