It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Jesus was an alien, what species?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
My guess is that Jesus was a lone alien created from the Big Bang. Therefore, he was granted superhuman powers.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoenthusiast
reply to post by spellbound

Through my own personal experiences and encounters, and through logical deduction and intuition, I now know that he was indeed an extraterrestrial. The whole of religion was largely influenced by the extraterrestrial presence that has existed here for thousands of years. Some were benevolent, others were malevolent -- like those which you may know of as the Annunaki (Reptilians).

You shall know first-handedly very soon, brother!

[edit on 15-6-2009 by ufoenthusiast]

I, and many others, constantly hear of people like yourself who have had 'personal experience' and 'encounters' with allegedly multiple alien races, so much so that you know the difference between them! Us others are struggling constantly to find any threads of proof of any extraterrestrial life, yet you seem to have contact with an abundance of it! Please, may you enlighten me as to what experiences you've had, and how you can even begin to claim that for some reason, we 'shall know first-handedly very soon, brother!' ?
thank you

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
my guess would be he was born of some Fish like species

Throughout church history the Greek word IXQUS (which means 'FISH' and can be translated as ICHTHUS) has had a special meaning to followers of Jesus Christ. For the early church the "sign of the fish" became an important mark of identification.
btw this is not what i believe just for the sake of discussion

[edit on 15-6-2009 by paradiselost333]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeftyBrown
Jesus Christ was an alien?! Wow. News to me!

Why should this be news?

Since God and the 'angels' are NOT of this Earth they are in fact, in the truest since of the definition... EXTRA TERRESTRIALS (Extra=outside Terra=Earth)

So why is it a surprise?

It also means since the 'Fallen Ones' were banished to this Earth... they are technically landed aliens... so the green card question is also valid

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
One word, I know I shouldn't do it here but I will:

PLEJAREN.

Which means what

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I am interested in what Moderdayenki has to say to the questions asked earlier.

I would also like to add a couple.

Obviously there is a world wide rage over 2012 and the happenings with this particular date. Can you give information as to what is expected to happen, as related to past experiences?

Can you describe the last few galactic central alignments and what happened then?

What would the human species call your home planet, as related to texts from ancient times?

What is the name of your planet as your ancestors know it?

Who built the pyramids?

Do you have compassion for the human race or are you indifferent to our destiny?

Do you ever experiment with gene manipulation?

Sorry for the interragotory questions, but being that you have been around so long there are a million more questions I am sure you could answer for us.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I think Jesus was an alien woman.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by moderndayenki
I am an actual alien. I was born on on Planet Nibiru 36 Billion years ago by measurement of Earth years. I came here a about a billion years ago with my brother Enlil and with Ninmah. Both Ninmah and Enlil are living in America today.

Well that is certainly interesting...

I only have one question then...

Where is the gate buried?

Since I have a picture of Ea coming through we know it exists. And have a very good idea where. Answer that and you will have proof of your claims

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Cause
and where does that species stand today in the grand scheme of fantastic sci-fi-like "wars" going on in the cosmos?

Jesus was not an ET per say, but an ET-Hybrid, between a Human Female(You know who), and a 'Nordian' or Aryan ET, probably the Anunnaki.
Atleast, that is the inevitable answer that is reached, if one is studying "God" aswell as his appearance and race in the oldest texts.
You could actually and correctly say, that Jesus was a Nephilim.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
he isn't any species,
spirit has no species it just is, just as our own soul is not a species but rather the energy life force which runs through our earthly bodies.

Jesus is also that energy life force.

And how may I ask, do you actually know this ? Do you have verifiable evidence or is this just your theory ?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by moderndayenki
It is possible that Jesus was a Pleiadian hybrid sent to assist humanity's progress. This also may have been a test set up by the Pleiadians to see how far humanity had grown socially and spiritually. It is obvious humanity failed that test by crucifying Jesus. Confirming you were not yet socially and spiritually mature enough to be considered equals to the other many alien species of the universe.

By the way I am the original Enki. I am one of the aliens that never left the earth. because I chose to stay along with many other Nibirians. I recognize a lot of what I and others like me did in the past was wrong. We are not perfect, if we were humanity would be too. But nothing in the universe is perfect.

Oh Enki, where have you been? I didn't expect to hear from you until sometime in 2012.

Still enemies, you and your edgy halfbrother?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH
reply to post by moderndayenki

So, here they are:

What can you tell me about "The Confederation"?

Do you still have connections to any of your original race, and if so, where are they now?

What is Earth currently under protection from?

What were your previous reincarnated bodies like?

Well, thats all i've got to ask now, i look forward to your replies, and once again, thankyou.

Love&Light

Jacob

Good questions!

I'll be waiting eagerly to hear the answers. I find moderndayenki's post very intriguing. I didn't know aliens could be so close to home.
ALSO
I'm new on ATS, so Hello everyone

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

and where does that species stand today in the grand scheme of fantastic sci-fi-like "wars" going on in the cosmos?

Eh? Was there someone called Jesus??? Is there a GOD??? These questions need to be answered first!!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

You do know that while the Vedic texts are indeed very ancient, the Sumerian records describes events supposedly stretching back around 450 000 years ago?

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Nightchild]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

Eh? Was there someone called Jesus??? Is there a GOD??? These questions need to be answered first!!

Well of course Jesus existed...we have Christmas every year don't we!

:-)

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
He told me He was from Arcturus...

Who am I to argue?

8)-

[edit on 2009-6-15 by pr0metheu5]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
He is the highest potential a human being can achieve.. He wasn't an alien. If he was an alien, he would be a homo sapien who has activated all his junk dna

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Cause

I'm gonna say Pliedian or Arcturian

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Here I go quoting Ra again....

Questioner: What I meant to say was can you tell me if Jesus of Nazareth came from the Confederation before incarnation here?

Ra: I am Ra. The one known to you as Jesus of Nazareth did not have a name. This entity was a member of fifth density of the highest level of that sub-octave. This entity was desirous of entering this planetary sphere in order to share the love vibration in as pure a manner as possible. Thus, this entity received permission to perform this mission. This entity was then a Wanderer of no name, of Confederation origins, of fifth density, representing the fifth-density understanding of the vibration of understanding or love

www.lawofone.info...

I remember as a kid telling my mom that Jesus was probably an alien. Now that I am of more understanding, he was extraterrestrial to Earth, he knew our time was drawing short, and wanted to come help the humans of Earth learn what they needed to learn to graduate to the next density of our soul evolution.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoenthusiast

When you read the bible it actually does kind of make sense. I don't know what race he may have been but, Virgin gets pregnant from an angel? Has a boy that supposedly can do things other people cannot, says he's the son of god? Unless your a complete idiot you cannot outright say that its not a possibility.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join