It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Jesus was an alien, what species?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Cause

That's awesome.

We could be onto something here. Though I have been interested in this type of thing, for some reason the possible cause of his missing time has never crossed my mind.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LannockJesus is the son of a human (Mary) and "God"/"Holy spirit", i.e. a hybrid. This means that this "God" must be genetically similar enough to humans to breed with us

"And God said... Let US make man in OUR image... in OUR likeness"

Yuppers Jesus was human with immortal genes
After all was he not resurrected?

[edit on 01-01-0000 AD by zorgon]

[edit on 15-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound I merely mentioned the greatest minds as it is a fact that there are different levels of intelligence and presumably if anyone was going to arrive at the truth, it would be the most intelligent.

I would suggest you research how many major scientific discoveries are made not by the 'greatest mind' or the most intelligent, but by accident or by an assistant who doesn't have pre-conceived ideas he needs to adhere to

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

It makes me wonder how many patent clerks out there who lack the ambition to pursue their knowledge and ideas.

How many people luck into incredible discoveries because they finally decided to think, instead of conform? - I guess that can't really be considered luck though.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Sure, I know that. This is just nit-picking and beside the point.

I have an open mind as to the origins of Jesus.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
If Jesus was an Alien I would look at him, then us and see that he resembles us quite a bit so if Jesus were an Alien and he looked like us I would say the human race are Aliens and Jesus would be of the human race?
If that makes any sense what so ever?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
And here I thought this thread was going to demostrate proof that the Messiah didn't have a green card or a work permit...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Genesis 6:1-4

1When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

So technically Jesus should be a Nephilim, but stunted growth as the other Nephilim were Giants, though I always considered it possible that 'giant' meant in deed not in stature "They were the heroes of old, men of renown. " In that case Jesus WAS a giant... because his deed is still affecting us today.

The other reason I believe that is it is not logical for giant beings to take normal size human females... wouldn't work out to well

[edit on 15-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Cause

Originally posted by Lannock
I love rock music so much I want to buy myself a guitar so that I can smash it

do it one day after pretending to play and capture it on video!

it is very liberating.

awesome post btw

Thanks!

Just to "answer" the question "where they fit in now". Due to their destructive behaviour and their total disregard for our well-being, I would say they left and never came back, otherwise the world would've been a very different place. Approximately 2000 years down the line they are 2000 years more advanced than they were back then and quite possibly just as vicious. There's also the possibility that they left some people behind and these were assimilated into the population.

From the Bible: there were 2 factions. Yahweh (he wanted to play God) was the leader of the stronger group who defeated Satan (he wanted mankind to be equal to the gods). I personally think the Bible is all about poisoning mankind against Satan and making us think that Yahweh wants what's best for us (when he comes back).

The Yahweh/Satan phenomenon reminds me of the 2 management styles I've come across. Some managers believe to improve productivity you must make people feel good at the workplace and help them to enjoy what they're doing and their environment. Other managers believe to improve productivity you make people fear them and fear losing their jobs. Satan is the first type and Yahweh is the last type except he "inspired" loyalty and hard work by making them fear for their lives.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Jesus Christ was an alien?! Wow. News to me!

I guess I'm a Reptilian Politician but my mission in life has not yet discovered?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
One word, I know I shouldn't do it here but I will:

PLEJAREN.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
It is possible that Jesus was a Pleiadian hybrid sent to assist humanity's progress. This also may have been a test set up by the Pleiadians to see how far humanity had grown socially and spiritually. It is obvious humanity failed that test by crucifying Jesus. Confirming you were not yet socially and spiritually mature enough to be considered equals to the other many alien species of the universe.

By the way I am the original Enki. I am one of the aliens that never left the earth. because I chose to stay along with many other Nibirians. I recognize a lot of what I and others like me did in the past was wrong. We are not perfect, if we were humanity would be too. But nothing in the universe is perfect.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by moderndayenki
It is possible that Jesus was a Pleiadian hybrid sent to assist humanity's progress. This also may have been a test set up by the Pleiadians to see how far humanity had grown socially and spiritually. It is obvious humanity failed that test by crucifying Jesus. Confirming you were not yet socially and spiritually mature enough to be considered equals to the other many alien species of the universe.

By the way I am the original Enki. I am one of the aliens that never left the earth. because I chose to stay along with many other Nibirians. I recognize a lot of what I and others like me did in the past was wrong. We are not perfect, if we were humanity would be too. But nothing in the universe is perfect.

Are you a human reincarnation or an actual alien?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Cause
and where does that species stand today in the grand scheme of fantastic sci-fi-like "wars" going on in the cosmos?

Honestly, I have no clue if anything written in the bible was correct. I have heard of some guy rewriting the bible in 1830, to include the so-called rapture, and since then who knows how many lies are put in the bible? In fact I believe Christianity will be the great deception, either that or the rapture.

Back on topic, sorry, I would have loved to be able to gone back in those days just to see what really happened. How much of it is real, and how much of it was fabricated? I find it a little had to believe anymore that a virgin got pregnant without having sex?? I mean come on give me a break! Is Jesus an alien, I don't know? I don't know if we worship aliens or energy or nothing???? When you guys find out the real answer let me know!

Then again, scientists have proof that he existed, Jesus I mean. It's all very confusing to me!!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Then again, scientists have proof that he existed, Jesus I mean. It's all very confusing to me!!

wait a tick ... DO they?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Originally posted by Donnie Darko
Are you a human reincarnation or an actual alien?

I am an actual alien. I was born on on Planet Nibiru 36 Billion years ago by measurement of Earth years. I came here a about a billion years ago with my brother Enlil and with Ninmah. Both Ninmah and Enlil are living in America today. In fact I am talking to Enlil now on Yahoo Messenger as I type this. I live in Australia these days. About 5000 years ago we were starting to lose our minds due to our extreme longevity and by this stage humanity was beginning to no longer need us. So to keep our sanity we tried another method other than our then immortal existence. We altered ourselves so that we could reincarnate and still retain all of our memories. It worked well for us. But late last year we began to transition ourselves back to our immortal selves. We only look physically human. We chose to look that way long ago, to fit in with humanity.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by moderndayenki]

[edit on 15-6-2009 by moderndayenki]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by moderndayenki

Hmm so your Enki?

Well i'm pleased to meet you Enki.

*Shakes hand*

I'll ask before I question, so, do you mind if i write you a list of questions, that maybe you could answer. I doubt you'll know the answer to them all, but i imagine some you could help with.
Is that okay?

Love&light

Jacob

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Originally posted by JacobNH

Hmm so your Enki?

Well i'm pleased to meet you Enki.

*Shakes hand*

I'll ask before I question, so, do you mind if i write you a list of questions, that maybe you could answer. I doubt you'll know the answer to them all, but i imagine some you could help with.
Is that okay?

Love&light

Jacob

Pleased to meet you too Jacob.

I'll shall do all that I can to answer at least some of the list of questions that you may present to me. I shall be back on here tomorrow as it is getting rather late here. 11pm. So good night and good day to you all.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by moderndayenki

Thankyou man.

I dont wanna seem like i'm interigating you or anything

So, here they are:

What can you tell me about "The Confederation"?

Do you still have connections to any of your original race, and if so, where are they now?

What is Earth currently under protection from?

What were your previous reincarnated bodies like?

Well, thats all i've got to ask now, i look forward to your replies, and once again, thankyou.

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
One word, I know I shouldn't do it here but I will:

PLEJAREN.

Psst...Plejardean (ple-jar-DE-ann)

Besides that what makes everyone think he couldn't just be of a human lineage from VERY ancient times? Look how long people in the old testament used to live!
There are a race of people alive today that have some of the very trait's that the "Christ" had also. The last time I had bothered checking they where now calling them Vedic's. It is not what their true name is as it has changed many time's over the year's and let me tell you what it has been far longer than even the Eniki story has been around. Humans didn't always live the way they do now and you have plenty of evidence of it floating around look for it.
Start with what is now called the Vedic's and move out from there looking for similarities in other race's. Then move backwards from there. You will see it abruptly stop's on ONE continent.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join