It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dealing With Denial of the NWO, the Coming Economic Collapse and the Second American Revolution

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Tell us how you 'feel' when you or a loved one are put in a detention camp for being deemed as an undesirable.

Fear not for Hunka. He's on the right side of TPTB, and they won't put him in a detention camp. He's too useful to them.

I really wouldn't want to be in his shoes when he outlives that usefulness, though. Just ask Trotsky what happens then. Oh, right, you can't. He was killed.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by FritosBBQTwist
You know what caused all of this?

A system that rewards laziness.

Wow.. What could possibly be wrong with that!

That's utopia if you ask me.... I could beat all y'all at that kinda system!

The easy amount of debt one can get into.

Yeah... I guess that is a bit of a boner...

The amount of wasted money our government uses.

Now WAIT a minute... what wasted money?

You mean they are WASTING my taxes!?

I bet I pay more taxes than you....

Hell, If I wanted to, I could go on a luxury vacation and rent some nice sports car, and eat out anywhere I wanted.

Ok... and that's bad?

I feel about 1/3 of the current "struggling" are the ones who have been screwed so far by all of this. The amount of lazy people who refuse to work, and want government assistance is crazy.

Ok you lost me there... I am so Lazy that I make upwards of $235k a year... but not from the government... from my company...

You see, being Lazy is the key to my work ethos... for years I busted my arse and got no where... but once I started hiring people to work FOR ME... I started raking in the loot...

When you said a system that rewards laziness I was all like.. YEAH!...

Because that is why I get to wake up at 10am everyday and do about 1.5 hours of work each day... and STILL rake in the dough

Yep.. that's why I'm on ATS ALL DAY LONG... because It's not the government system which rewards laziness... IT'S CAPITALISM!!! AND I LOVE IT!!!!

Seriously... it's true

Instead of people going out and getting jobs, even if they are minimum wage, they sit back at home crying for a 20 dollar an hour job like they once had, but no longer because they are not needed.

Let me tell you a secret... you can't get rich with a job. I'm sorry but "getting a job" is for losers... unless of course you are saving money to start your own business...

You can only get rich with your own business... it's sooo much better than gov handouts... because the gov doesn't hand out flat screens, beer, or $400k homes in nice suburbia...

There are two sides to this. Power and voice. The power resides in the government, and the voice resides in the screwed. The people who really work do not have either.

That's true... which is why I stopped working for other people...

Now if you put your effort into yourself instead of into someone elses business then you can have power and voice too!

U S A!

U S A!

U S A!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
It's not even about denial...

It's about caring...

I could care less if there is an NWO or not... my concerns are not with worldly items but the subjective sphere of existence.

Happiness is not an objective phenomenon....

It matters not what our world is like, it matters only how we feel about it...

What even makes you think this is about "worldly items? Honestly Hunka, sometimes you are son incredibly and utterly CLUELESS! You think the reason so many oppose the NWO is because of WORLDLY ITEMS? Ugh! God Obama must've done a good job brainwashing you!

It's about our god-given rights, our freedoms, our liberties and sovereignty, something that has absolutely ZERO material worth, but is much more valuables, and this NWO plans to take these things away all for the sake of controlling the population, and of course, they'll claim that they'll do it to "save you from yourselves" because apparently, you're too incredibly stupid and immature to do it yourself.

Not to mention that those of us that are brave enough to put up a fight, will be labeled terrorists and our families, as well as our lives, will be considered forfeit. But HEY! You continue living in your hippie utopia that your drug induced hallucinogen have dream t up for you and thinking everything will be alright.

The funny thing is though, is that those that ARE the MOST materialistic, selfish individuals, are those that actually SUPPORT this NWO, and NOT us opposing it. Why? Because they're too scared to risk the comfy lifestyles that material goods has bought them.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Using an acronym in your title is supremely lame. Yeah, and the sky is falling here too. Cluck cluck.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Question

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
It's not even about denial...

It's about caring...

I could care less if there is an NWO or not... my concerns are not with worldly items but the subjective sphere of existence.

Happiness is not an objective phenomenon....

It matters not what our world is like, it matters only how we feel about it...

What even makes you think this is about "worldly items? Honestly Hunka, sometimes you are son incredibly and utterly CLUELESS! You think the reason so many oppose the NWO is because of WORLDLY ITEMS? Ugh! God Obama must've done a good job brainwashing you!

No.. it wasn't Obama... it was society. It was the monkeys I run into everyday who think they can throw feces better than I.

Eventually , after realizing that there were no authorities outside of myself which can bring be happiness or anything else I desired that I began to really awaken.

I know it's not about worldly items... It's about assuming there is some sort of authority outside of yourself...

It's about our god-given rights, our freedoms, our liberties and sovereignty, something that has absolutely ZERO material worth,

Because they don't exist... not in the way you think they might.

There are no rights that you really have in the objective sphere. The only true rights you have is the ability to change how you relate to the world.

The Myth of Freedom

but is much more valuables, and this NWO plans to take these things away all for the sake of controlling the population, and of course, they'll claim that they'll do it to "save you from yourselves" because apparently, you're too incredibly stupid and immature to do it yourself.

Ok.. so on this one, I will work within your frame of reference as opposed to trying to get you to see mine.

This makes zero sense.

You and everyone else are ALREADY a slave of the system.

PLUS... TPTB need us to be consumers, and labor for manufacturing for more consumption...

I just don't understand why anyone would dig up their own garden full of fruits and vegetables (pun intended)

Not to mention that those of us that are brave enough to put up a fight, will be labeled terrorists and our families, as well as our lives, will be considered forfeit. But HEY! You continue living in your hippie utopia that your drug induced hallucinogen have dream t up for you and thinking everything will be alright.

The only hallucination is that there is something outside yourself to fight against. (yeah I'm back in my frame of reference again)...

Look... humans have a life. And if you have to fight against something to make it meaningful then so be it...

But to be honest, follow the money... and you will find that there is no great scheme... I suggest you go get a movie called Born Rich. It's about the top 2% of the richest people in the world, and what they value. Capitalism is their garden, and we are the workers in it. They love this garden, but don't participate in it at all unless it's to put it back on track again.

I'm sorry, but the only people we have to fear are the small entities which try power grabs like hitler, kim jong il, etc... or those who have religious wolrd views of how things should be like the Christians or Muslims.

The real PTB are as happy with their world as they have been for centuries....

Now... if crap hits the fan which breaks down and TPTB don't have control anymore... well then we will be at the mercy of anarchy.... and that would be physically terrifying...

but subjectively... I'll still be happy... because there is nothing anyone can do to remove my happiness.... I'm not a hippy... hippys smoke pot and smell bad....

I'm simply a person who woke up....

The funny thing is though, is that those that ARE the MOST materialistic, selfish individuals, are those that actually SUPPORT this NWO, and NOT us opposing it. Why? Because they're too scared to risk the comfy lifestyles that material goods has bought them.

See.. I keep hearing you say things like "I'm gonna fight... not like these others... " and "Too scared or lazy to oppose anything"

You really feel good about yourself because of this imaginary fight don't you?

You see fighting makes you feel good subjectively...that's what it is really all about... what makes you feel good...

It's the same with you.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

This is by far and away my favorite post in my brief history of flippin about on this site. So often the ideas and info here are old, tired and just plain dumb. This one is stellar supreme. Oscar worthy. I love how he flips the Limbaugh/Hannity world on its head and kicks it hard in the nut sack. Beneath the Limbaugh/Hannity rants is the joy of laziness. It's like a Beasty Boys tune...I'm gonna fight for my right to be laaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy --zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Is this part of the New World Order NWO thing?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeedingTheRat

This is by far and away my favorite post in my brief history of flippin about on this site. So often the ideas and info here are old, tired and just plain dumb. This one is stellar supreme. Oscar worthy. I love how he flips the Limbaugh/Hannity world on its head and kicks it hard in the nut sack. Beneath the Limbaugh/Hannity rants is the joy of laziness. It's like a Beasty Boys tune...I'm gonna fight for my right to be laaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy --zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Is this part of the New World Order NWO thing?

Aww shucks!

I try...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
PART ONE: I got to the end of six pages of this thread and wondered indeed just how much is necessary to open some people’s minds and I suppose hearts too, to the wide variety of people out here that make up what we may never understand fully as American civilization.

A few months back I asked a veteran what he thought might be going to happen and he said, “the first shot fired by the government into a crowd of protesters would signal a revolution.” He informed me that the vast majority of rank and file veterans felt this way too. I am pleased to be able to state that I have always tried to be on the best side of law enforcement, because I know that most of them are just people like me who are trying to earn a living and when it comes to keeping order, they perform a necessary function. So the police and law enforcement and the vast majority of the rank and file of our military should be on the side of the people.

From now on, I would like to invite all of you to promise NEVER AGAIN to allow yourselves to use the term “the masses” to describe the people, who are, in the best sense of being Americans no matter what color their skin is or where they came from or in fact what they think they believe, must be respected as individuals by every one of us. We will need this understanding if things get really tight.

Then we must clearly understand who our enemies are, seek them out, offer them no place to hide on this planet, for they are criminals with a savage and brutal intent to destroy the rest of us and if necessary we must deal with them as ruthlessly as they have dealt with us. They are a spectacularly small minority, but one that has planned to do what they intend to do for hundreds of years. Their goals are right out there in the open, have always been for anyone with eyes and minds to see and understand. They are brazen about their goals and apply themselves in a covert style of fraternity with a seething energy that few of the rest of us have any understanding or real concept of. (Pardon me for sticking a preposition at the end of a sentence, but it is late and I am extemporizing).

Our adversaries are at this moment with their backs up against the wall, however they hold all the levers and would prefer bringing the whole planet down into chaos AND WAR rather than relinquishing “their” dream of world conquest and blood lust. Most if not all are pederasts, they believe themselves to be gods, they were raised in satanic families that forced them as children to kill small animals without flinching, etc. Though giving every appearance of being normal, they are in fact possessed by evil spirits. They want everyone to believe that such things are fantasy and yes, just about everything you think you have ever known is a lie they made up to fool you. Those of us who have been on to them long enough know this, often from personal experience.

A few months back someone on the web who claimed to be a public employee in Washington DC said that were the people to know what has been going on there, and this was meant to include things going back well over 100 years, that the people would mob the place and burn it to the ground. No we wouldn’t. That place is OUR CITY. We would of course take a lot of people out and incarcerate them (if they are lucky) and restore our Constitutional Republic to where it was after the 13th amendment, the last one that was actually CORRECTLY ratified.

A lot would change. Virtually the entire legal system would be overhauled. I pity the lawyers as the people are likely to be pretty hard on them. I have far less pity for the bankers, most of whom are terribly corrupt.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
PART TWO: Of course the solution is as follows:

1) Repudiate all debts.

2) Remove all safety nets. They would have to go because there would no longer be any legal basis for any of them.

3) Repudiate the Federal Reserve and its notes. A new gold baked currency would be issued and each real citizen of these United States, men women and children, would be given one million of these new dollars. The horrid symbol of the NWO on the reverse of our one dollar bill would be removed from the Great Seal of the US and from our money never to return!

4) Repudiate all corporation charters and their debts and auction off the assets to whomever is interested in buying them. This part is actually quite simple. We have the stock exchanges, which of course would be re-organized.

Now, a few things would look quite different from here on out. Since neither West Virginia nor North Dakota are really states, neither became such legally, they would have to work these things out locally. But the 10th amendment would come back into full play and since the 17th amendment would no longer be valid, all US Senators would be chosen by the state legislatures as was originally intended.

The Federal government would be about a tenth as large. Most government land would be sold off. ALL PATENTS THAT HAD BEEN BOUGHT TO PREVENT COMPETITION would be taken back by the people who invented them and their descendents to be sold in the public market only to those that would use them and if not, they would return to the market. It would henceforth be illegal develop monopolies to slow the development of new technologies. Oil and gas (which have good uses) would become archaic as energy sources and free electrical energy would transform the country and the planet. Imagine the new transportation technologies that would develop.

With the added money and freedom, new preventative styles of healthcare would emerge. I can easily see life spans increasing dramatically out to maybe 150 years.

All major decisions would be taken locally. If people don’t like where they live, they can always move.

Now, a few more comments just to bring this lengthy post to a close.

1) Most of the rest of the world would LOVE for the US to get its act together through these kinds of reforms and is looking forward to working person to person, not government to government, with us to make things better for everyone in the world. We can get together and make a greener planet. We can get our technology together so we can reclaim vast areas of the earth for productive use. We can extend human life spans. We can venture out and colonize space and who knows what wonderful things we will discover out there to make our lives better here.

2) The girl mentioned in one post who seemed so terrified of losing her selfish position in life is merely a narcissistic baby created by the system. She should be pitied and grow up. But they never intended her to think for herself and pose a threat to them. That’s why they have dumbed us down with junk education (all that has to be completely redone too I’m, afraid). It’s time to do something else, to get people to think for themselves, etc. Some people can’t and wont. We will have to find ways to be compassionate, but people have to make their own decisions, it’s the American way.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
PART THREE 3) Speaking of the American way, I’m sorry but all this multi-culturalism and political correctness will have to end. We don’t care about hurting other people’s feelings. We all get our turn in this life, get used to it. About the only real amendment I would add to our constitution, after we get rid of everything after #13 is to make English the only official language. Sorry, but it must be done. If I were to relocate to Mexico, I would immediately start speaking and writing in Spanish and wouldn’t think twice about it. To France? Same. To Germany or Russia or China? Same. Get it?!

4) All foreign aid, international finance, all the rest, would come to an end as none of it is constitutional. After the settlements to the American people, and the repudiation of all debts (and I think it has to be done worldwide as well to work – you can tell who I think will suffer most from this and they should because they deserve it), all money is to be honest and issued through the US treasury by having the government spend it only on projects that support the public good; no more pork either, understood? It’s going to get to the point where we will log on to the internet every day to see what our government is spending money on because it is OUR money they are spending and we do not want its value diminished. Get it?

5) I sense that Hunka is a rugged individualist and this country was built by such as he / her. If I had to choose an employer, assuming he/she was honest, I’d choose one like him / her and be willing to work hard for them too. There is no inherent evil in work or working well and up to one’s best standards. It builds self respect and that’s something we all need the world over. Let’s stop using the term “the masses” to reduce us to the level of “cattle” ok?

6) I present before you a mystery: each of us has been given an immortal soul. Maybe we were here before and maybe we’ll be here once again. I don’t know. All our grandparents had no trouble believing this, and this birthright has been stolen from us. Some believe that a theocratic state must be tyrannical. But there is one coming and it cannot stand on anything less than divine love. Imagine a civilization built on divine love. And there was a being who came among us who won the right to rule over us, that is the mystery. I find it hard to believe in God because any being that would be God would not be any being that would require sucking up to. Too many Christians are into sucking up to God when that in fact is not what God (any being worth believing is God) wants. Think of it, sucking up is dishonest and based on fear or greed or something else, but not love. This being who came among us and did what was required of Him to win the right to come back and be our King left these words in a story He told when He was here and they can be found in Luke chapter 19 verse 27 which is lately my favorite verse in the Bible as it is the PROMISE OF DIVINE JUSTICE which is something I really want to believe in. His time may be upon us. He comes as a thief in the night, an outlaw to the system, a danger to the people sponsoring the NWO who are as was stated undeserving of running it.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Responding to OP-
Personally, I don't think it's denial by most people, most people are just so brainwashed by the MSM that when the crisis finally hits the floor there is going to be a major shock. That is what I am afraid of. I welcome the NWO if it is pure and for the advancement of civilization. But I doubt it will be that good... I can hope right?

Great topic S&F

[edit on 6/16/09 by MoothyKnight]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
The way that I see it from an Englishmans point is that the American people and indeed ourselves over here is that both the Governments and us are all in denial.

The Government is in denial that they have done anything wrong and therefore in denial that we the people will not rise up against them because we think they have everything wrong against us.

We are in denial because we trusted those we supposedly voted into power are doing anything wrong and that everything reported on TV and in the MSM is true and that we WON'T rise up but we will sooner or later .

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
until i discovered it was socially taboo years ago,

my initial conclusion to the thing, Capitalist America, and the World, was that we needed a Global Socialist Government to end all war, all starvation, all poverty. to add true fairness to the game so all live decent. no homelessness, but still incentives to wish to attain education and a high-ranking job, such as a doctor, that the community needs, or a scientist or engineer.

sure, the paycheck wouldnt be quite as high but guess what? Taxes would be less, and items you purchase would be regulated by Government law to not exceed a profit margin of XX.XX%, to prevent gouging the populace and raping them with bad deals. You dont need as much money as you currently do if living becomes much, much cheaper. And this is how the situation would go in Global Socialism if it were fair and true, and had core values set to it that people were devoted to living for or dying for, such as the core values the United States was founded on.

Of course it wouldnt take much to turn a fair Global Socialism into a Global Fascist Dictatorship...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

Trouble is they want all this control over the massly reduced population, about 93% of the worlds population has to go to allow for even handed taxes and 'fairness' all round ( for the survivors , makes that slaves of the elites)

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

No, you are right on topic. And I am one of those who believes SHTF is happening real soon; a soldier who has seen this exact slide into hell before. Thank you for your post.

SHTF has already happened my friend. 9/11 was the unofficial announcement of the rise of the NWO. It is already here, hiding in the night under many names right now, but soon it will all come together under one banner and reveal itself en-masse to the populace.

Doubtless some sheep will deny it even then and, mostly likely, they'll be the first to the slaughter. People like us? We'll be soon after. I wouldn't be surprised if all our names/IP's and addresses were logged by some database (remember BEAST? ) and flagged as early resistance to the coming Order that should be high on the list of 'undesireables' to be 'dealt with'.

You are 100% right. A choice is coming soon. A choice where the actions of every man, woman and child globally will define the future and how we live. Will the mass populace rise up? Or will they remain apathetic and idle?

[edit on 16-6-2009 by James Random]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
In my opinion, the US is screwed, and so is a lot of the world. The US' economy is powered by mainly Chinese economy...and a lot of the worlds economy revolves around the US' spending and such. So we (other countries) need to be less dependent on the west, as the west is going down IMO and we will too, if we don't create our own methods for economy and such.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
and on the Final day when men of god and women alike were asked to choose between creation or destruction. They chose destruction. For man not know, after corruption, how to create without destruction. And thus inevitably leaving man continuing on the downward spiral, as a hopeless, creationless, cancerous monkey. Not knowing of his full potential. As his narrow path winds his fruitful road thin and barren, his ignorance blinds others as well as him. For all, hell you have created from destruction, hell you shall live together in, until you learn to create without destroying.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

lol just a little humor for those who already are well aware.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by PiusVerum]

[edit on 16-6-2009 by PiusVerum]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The reason why so many people died in the first World War was that generals were using 19th century tactics such as trench warfare.

The same applies to how were dealing with the economy right now. We are applying century old economic plans to modern problems. Keynesian economics work when you have a small deficit in the beginning, and Hoover's administration still failed even when the US had a economic boom. What fixed the Great Depression was WWII and we might have to start a war this time as well.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Don't forget the possible failure of 300 to 700 triillion dollars in the derivatives markets. Considering all stock markets in the world total about $50 trillion, it makes you wonder what kind of impact the global ponzi derivatives market will have on the world economy. It is a ticking time bomb, a weapon of mass destruction, that will totally destroy the world economy and immediately bring about marshall law, and a new world economy which will bank roll the new world order.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by DJM8507]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join