It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dealing With Denial of the NWO, the Coming Economic Collapse and the Second American Revolution

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mrpotatohead

They appear to have gone for a strategy along the lines of: "make it so fast those who have a clue will be left with their mouths hanging open, while the by the time the clueless get an inkling of what hit them it will be all over."

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Double post, sorry

[edit on 6/21/09 by silent thunder]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Bank Holiday Coming? Prepare?

>From Harry Schultz:
Dear Bob:
Bob Chapman’s Int’l Forecaster newsletter revealed (5/20) this startling intelligence (from within US State Dept & embassies):

”Some US embassies worldwide are being advised to purchase massive amounts of local currencies; enough to last them a year. Some embassies are being sent enormous amounts of US cash to purchase currencies from those govts, quietly. But not £’s. Inside the State Dept there is a sense of sadness & foreboding that ‘something’ is about to happen, unknown re a date—just that within 180 days, but could be 120-150 days.”

Bob quotes another source that “Panasonic has told their people to be back in Japan by Sept 09.”

Harry Schultz, dean of newsletter writers, has quoted the Chapman letter of May 30 regarding US embassies being sent large amounts of cash with which to buy local *currencies, to last them a year. Here is Harry’s remarkable take on the situation:

“My HSL suspicion is that the elite plan another FDR style “bank holiday” of indefinite length, perhaps very soon, to let the insiders sort-out the bank mess which is getting more out of their control every day.*Insiders want/need to impose new bank rules. Widespread nationalization could result, already under way. It could also lead to a formal US$ devaluation, as FDR did by revaluing gold (& then confiscating it). But devalue against what? The euro? Doubtful. Gold? Maybe. Or vs. the IMF basket of currencies (which seems more likely)—& much in the news recently. Any kind of bank holiday will push the US$ lower, which may be a bonus benefit to their ongoing scenario of letting the $ fall. Such a fall would get the devaluation they want without having to declare it. In sum, the insiders want more bank & system control, fewer banks & a lower US$. A bank holiday would suit all their needs.

Obviously, U can’t open safeboxes if the banks are closed, so plan accordingly. All this is speculation, but we have to go with what we’ve got, scraps of info that point to certain possibilities. In any case such a closure will, IMO, come sooner or later, as the worst of the embedded derivatives are still to be faced. We are years away from solving them because the controllers don’t want to; their fingerprints are all over them. ***

PS: during the FDR bank holiday, thousands of banks never reopened; it was a face-saving way of shutting them down. I would guess the same would occur today; thousands have little or no net value, loaded with debt, bad mortgages.

••• *PPS: A Bob Chapman subscriber reported overhearing 2 FEMA jacketed men talking to a police chief in Calif. They wanted to federalize the police across the US. They (govt) would be closing banks in late Aug, early Sept & that it will get ugly.” Prepare for worst case, as any good Boy or Girl Scout would do. J”

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by smilinggrandma

Than you for the post, it fits exactly with all we have been watching. Have cash and food stock piled.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The speed with which everything is happening should be waking up even the most skeptical, unless willingly blind – Cap and Tax (Trade) is the biggest power grab by our government that we have ever witnessed. Through it they will be able to regulate almost every energy consuming activity. Add to this Single Payer socialized medicine and WHAT you eat as well as WHAT you do will be under regulatory control of the government as it effects your health.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
The speed with which everything is happening should be waking up even the most skeptical, unless willingly blind – Cap and Tax (Trade) is the biggest power grab by our government that we have ever witnessed. Through it they will be able to regulate almost every energy consuming activity. Add to this Single Payer socialized medicine and WHAT you eat as well as WHAT you do will be under regulatory control of the government as it effects your health.

Today's vote will be remembered years down the road as the instrument that broke the constitution of the united states. This effectivly puts EVERYTHING that uses power under government control. Now our government owns large interests in nearly everything but health care,and that's next. We are screwed to the wall with this last Cap & Tax vote.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

Take heart as this is the straw that broke the camel's back - several VERY powerful military officers are watching this vote with gritted teeth. The reports of calls to Congressmen with “Yes we are receiving a large volume of calls against this, but Congressmen ________________ still is going to vote for it” will be their undoing. THEN IF IT FAILS, they plan to pull the economic plug anyway, this will just aid making even the most die hard ‘work within the system’ proponents realize the stupidity of that position.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

I do take heart at the fact that these idiots are the exception here in this country instead of the rule. I have never witnessed such a consensus of people of different affiliation,bemoaning the idiocy.
I sometime wonder if they might be under some type of undue pressure,by people they deem more powerful than themselves.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

As in David Rockefeller and TPTB. Of course there are an ‘elite’ pulling their strings. The cure is 7.62 NATO and lots of rope.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

The speed with which everything is happening should be waking up even the most skeptical, unless willingly blind – Cap and Tax (Trade) is the biggest power grab by our government that we have ever witnessed.

You do realize utilities have 40 years to comply right? That means more nukes, solar, wind, hydro, geothermal etc... And that cap and trade already been done before quite sucessfully in this country? And that all of this is barring the advent of fusion or other technologies such as room temperature superconductors (high tension lines) that will ultimately benefit energy production as well.

Through it they will be able to regulate almost every energy consuming activity. Add to this Single Payer socialized medicine and WHAT you eat as well as WHAT you do will be under regulatory control of the government as it effects your health.

That is pure conjecture only.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by miragezero

You do realize utilities have 40 years to comply right? That means more nukes, solar, wind, hydro, geothermal etc... And that cap and trade already been done before quite sucessfully in this country? And that all of this is barring the advent of fusion or other technologies such as room temperature superconductors (high tension lines) that will ultimately benefit energy production as well.

So your saying that the government regulation don't go into effect for 40 years? No money changes hands for 40 years? Why would they waste time passing a law that doesn't happen for 40 years? Sounds decidedly un-governmental to me.

Through it they will be able to regulate almost every energy consuming activity. Add to this Single Payer socialized medicine and WHAT you eat as well as WHAT you do will be under regulatory control of the government as it effects your health.

That is pure conjecture only.

Conjecture wouldn't equate with false. So I notice you're NOT denying what he said.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Eh, I'm starting to get the sneaking suspicion we're getting trolled.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by miragezero

Eh, I'm starting to get the sneaking suspicion we're getting trolled.

Me too. And that was a GREAT way to avoid the question!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

You are on the internet; the time you took to creat that response to me would be better spent researching cap and trade. which as I stated has already worked in the past for SO2 and NOX. It is set up for emerging technologies over the next 40 years and declining use of fossil fuels. As for who gets the money.. it is likely whoever gleans green/clean tech the earliest will make the profit longhaul as they will be able not only to produce power but also to sell their remaining permits if they "overscrub." Plants that pollute more will buy them and as time goes on and the emmisions limit get tighter they will have less and less of a profit by not going green, up to even no profit eventually... but at that point the tech should be cheaper and again, all of this assumes there will be no breakthroughs in fusion or nanotech which I think is extremely unlikely in the next forty years. We could likely meet the goal well before 40 years with a number of breakthroughs.

Also I do not have to deny conjecture with loose basis in reality... it is so loose in fac tthat it makes me think we are all being trolled in a lot of these posts anymore. You all are given alternative points of view, you are given facts to contradict the few claims you make that can be verified and it is completely ignored. You guys are so illogical about it that it doesnt' even appear as though it could be real sentiment to me anymore.

OR you were sent here by Pelosi with exaggerated points of view to make the right wing seem even MORE right and insane! Yes that is it, it is the ole NWO psychological-loop-around-to-our-point-of-view attack!

[edit on 27-6-2009 by miragezero]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by miragezero

Ok... was that long winded diatribe a way of saying "I can use a lot of words and STILL avoid answering your question."?

let me refresh your obviously short memory, and re-post the question:

Originally posted by nenothtu

So your saying that the government regulation don't go into effect for 40 years? No money changes hands for 40 years? Why would they waste time passing a law that doesn't happen for 40 years? Sounds decidedly un-governmental to me.

The ball is in your court, and I don't suppose it would be sporting to have to ask the question again, so I won't. If you can't answer it this time, then I reckon this conversation is over.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I did answer you, but you reckon correctly; this is over. Farewell.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Great Post S & F for you. Couldnt have said it any better.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join