It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dealing With Denial of the NWO, the Coming Economic Collapse and the Second American Revolution

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I believe that was established some time ago, was it not?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The sensibilities of numerous of the politically deceived (Those still playing the fool’s ‘right vs left' game) have obviously been pricked here. Perhaps for the sake of our nation they might attempt to lay down such stupidly before we awake in a progressive police state hell?

[edit on 6/19/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Wow! Way to ignore the state of affairs of your own country. If you don't like facing the real world, then go back to that subjective sphere you keep talking about, hippie. Some of us here are actually concerned for the state of affairs of our country, and want to find out what we can do. We don't need YOUR new age subjective mumbo jumbo.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

At least he gives you one more stratagem to add to your list:

In the event of firefight: Use HunkaHunka as human shield.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
You know what's funny about all these patriot threads? Read through them and you will notice a common theme which ultimately makes the rabid "patriot" movement hyperhypocritical... all of them view the generally happy majority of the populace with contempt. The whole reason for the united states independence movement came down to just that though- some guys wanted a better life for their people so they could be happier... yet when this happens it is still not enough. This is what really turned me off eventually to the "movement". The "patriots" think they know so much better than not only the government but also the majority of the people who are doing nothing more than enjoying themselves and taking part in society. It's so arrogant!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
All I ask is that you all learn proper field-dressing and viscera use. If you kill it you eat it is the rule in this family.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Its a shame that opinion cant be expressed here mostly because if you do get ready to get attacked by Question and the SGT. America is going to continue forward and upward and i doubt that either of these "freedom fighters" would ever actually do anything. America is a young nation with a lot of kinks to work out. The self proclaimed patriots i guarantee would have happily bent over and let the Brits walk all over em. I just dont think the domestic extremist actually understand America. They fear change of a growing and changing world. Let them cling to their guns because they day they fire a shot, they are sniped out. They think when the soldiers come home they are going to fall in line with this "revolution" but im afraid for them that the army and its soldiers are Americans and would fight to protect it from terrorist at home and abroad.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by SchefSalad]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by miragezero

generally happy majority of the populace with contempt.

Your wrong, we view those not awake as we would the frog sitting in a pan of water slowly heating to cook the frog. Perhaps we might just wake it up so it can jump clear and live. It is the wilfully ignorant we view with contempt.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SchefSalad
Its a shame that opinion cant be expressed here mostly because if you do get ready to get attacked by Question and the SGT.

Will little old ME do?

America is going to continue forward and upward and i doubt that either of these "freedom fighters" would ever actually do anything.[snip]The self proclaimed patriots i guarantee would have happily bent over and let the Brits walk all over em. I just dont think the domestic extremist actually understand America.

So you're basically admitting that you work for the DHS? Hey, if it makes you sleep better at night, then believe what you wrote above. Otherwise, I'd be really carefully about tossing phrases like "domestic extremist"...

Let them cling to their guns because they day they fire a shot, they are sniped out.

By whom? Certainly not you... You obviously have no concept of the job of a sniper. Many of these "extremists" have more training than the potential list of snipers... In other words, they're not going to make the shooter's job a cakewalk.

They think when the soldiers come home they are going to fall in line with this "revolution" but im afraid for them that the army and its soldiers are Americans and would fight to protect it from terrorist at home and abroad.

Wow, it almost sounds like you've been to the Oath Keepers site. You know, the one that affirms that American troops and LEO's will uphold their oath to the Constitution of the United States, regardless of potentially contradictory orders... In other words, the action we're talking about: A lawful restoration of our Constitution.

Trust me, "salad" name guy or girl. You are seriously mislead. Perhaps you have one of the many engineered diseases the NWO has attempted to proliferate.
See this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Perhaps if you read the thread, you'll realize that your treatment options are limited.

Sorry to hear about your affliction... There IS a cure you know... See Question or the Sarge... I'm sure they'll be HAPPY to administer it.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I want them to teach me clearly im wearing a blindfold. How about i change my opinion to more realistic. I think its time that we gather our guns and start marching on washington. Our rights are being taken away and Obama came to my house today and took my guns, now im super pissed. The New world Order is brain washing us and enslaving us. Grab your guns fellas its time to make a stand. The antichrist is coming and Obama is helping him. It is time to kill the democrats because those damn hippies are taking our rights away.

That a little better?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Franch revolution: the great terror, Robsipierre, and the gore-slathered "national razor" (guillitine). The chaos that comes when things fall apart.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SchefSalad

How much Kool-Aid ya gotta drink to develop a towering intellect like yours? Is it a sugar rush, or what?

It's clear you ain't here to "discuss" anything, but rather simply to cast aspersions. Cast away, I'm waterproof.

It's also pretty clear that you have no concept of which end wags and which end bites. I hope they don't put you on a rifle, you might injure yourself. As an aside, I've taken out "snipers" much more formidable than your bad little self, before I've even eaten breakfast, and didn't have to fire a shot to do it. On an empty stomach.

Wish I could find my can of "Troll-B-Gone". Will Raid do? Or would I then stand accused of promoting chemical warfare, and weapons of mass destruction?

[edit on 2009/6/21 by nenothtu]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

And with that, I leave him in your more than capable hands, Nenothtu... I know you have a quota to fill! Just watch out for his "aura"... See it in his avatar? It looks wicked scary. That, and he's got flames coming out of his head. Must be some new age progressive magic. Scary stuff, that.

Happy Father's Day!

EDIT: added stuff

[edit on 21/6/09 by cbianchi513]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas

Your wrong, we view those not awake as we would the frog sitting in a pan of water slowly heating to cook the frog. Perhaps we might just wake it up so it can jump clear and live. It is the wilfully ignorant we view with contempt.

Fraid not mate; you should reread your threads. It hasn't changed in years. Half these threads are full of the same old regurgitated crap that has been around forever. "They're gonna take your guns" even tho gun sales are at record highs very recently and the people they would get to enforce any such thing wouldn't do it ANYway... and why would they even want to. It doesn't change ANYthing for them if you have them or don't. All they have to do is keep to try to keep people happy by protecting them from a myriad of harms in the physical, financial, health-related etc... of course you can bring up a ton of stuff they have done wrong, could have done better etc but you are comparing it to some perfect utopia in your mind that even with your armed conflict will never bring about and in the end only slow down progress towards that goal and certainly put the country behind others on many fronts in the interim. Who would even step in to do it if that were the case tho? You? Other thermite-creating patriots that obviously cannot even understand large social systems or maybe even want them to exist? No thanks!

You guys CHOOSE not to enjoy anything available, or to take advantage of social programs and I've seen several of you state you don't even work then lament about your conditions... then you talk about the rest of the people as being "willfully ignorant"... of what? That they have clean water, stable electricity, adequate and continually improving health care, more information available in 2 seconds than was in the library of alexandria? That you can come here and complain about it and even state all kinds of crazy crap and the gov't doesn't raise too much of a brow unles you actually DO something? WTF get some perspective.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Wow, you really are doing your best to "prove" to us how "wrong" we are, aren't you?

I'll tell you what many of us want, in a nutshell. I'll even use small words, since you seem to have mistaken what it is we seek.

We want the Constitution of the United States, the FOUNDING document of our great nation, RESTORED. Anything added on, legally or otherwise, is not considered part of the document.

If you study history, the founding fathers never intended this Republic to be an empire. Our military might should be withdrawn into a defensive posture. We should secure our borders, no more, no less, taking offensive action only when our national borders are threatened. Sound isolationist? Good, then I am making it very clear for you.

Additionally, foreign aid should be put into check as well.

Along those lines, the Federal Reserve would be dismantled. The country will issue it's own debt free currency, perhaps even on a state or local level. No more will foreign bankers be our masters!

The nanny state lumbering Federal government will be trimmed to a shadow of what it now is. The Executive branch needs put in it's place, the checks and balances need restored.

This is just scratching the surface, and like I've said many times- I'm no sociopolitical expert, so I'm sure I'll make mistakes along the way.

I just like to keep it really simple, so EVERYBODY understands, and there are no hidden agendas.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513

Wow, you really are doing your best to "prove" to us how "wrong" we are, aren't you?

I'll tell you what many of us want, in a nutshell. I'll even use small words, since you seem to have mistaken what it is we seek.

We want the Constitution of the United States, the FOUNDING document of our great nation, RESTORED. Anything added on, legally or otherwise, is not considered part of the document.

If you study history, the founding fathers never intended this Republic to be an empire. Our military might should be withdrawn into a defensive posture. We should secure our borders, no more, no less, taking offensive action only when our national borders are threatened. Sound isolationist? Good, then I am making it very clear for you.

Well, let me make it clear that you don't speak for me, I'm not uninformed, I do not misunderstand your intentions but I think they are incorrect. And you do not speak for most people. The oft-cited violations of the Constitution are debatable. I know you hate to hear that but they are, in fact, debatable. And the constitution was made to be amended, sorry but that is a fact. You guys keep making these huge predictions and if any bump in the road comes up you somehow work it into your theories, when in fact, the standard of living is always increasing over the long haul. That is the endgame. You say that there is going to be some SHTF scenario, and if it ever does then that is how events will play out; although baring some huge likely catastrophe I seriously doubt that will ever occur.

Yes it does sound isolationist and it would have kept us more akin to a standard of living of 1776 while the rest of the developed world leapt ahead (or worse, did not).

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I never said I spoke for you... Wouldn't dare, as I don't know you.

I WILL however, point out that your view appears to me that the Constitution is a static document. This is simply not the case. Amendments have been improperly ratified... Do your homework.

Then there's the "patriot" act... What say you to that? Lemme guess- "If you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to fear"???

Yeah, that's the country I fought for... (obvious sarcasm).

Did you ever take notice to the FACT that the majority of those patriots among us seem to be prior service, or similar?

There's a REASON for that. We know the true nature of the beast from hard experience. We have been in the trenches.

I'd love it if the people in denial were actually right, and I was the one in denial. I'd love if there were no NWO, and no hidden agendas....

Experience has shown me that is not so. I'll stick with what I know to be true until proven otherwise.

Just because you don't agree with me doesn't make me write you off as a person though. I simply disagree with you.

Thanks for your reply.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I WILL however, point out that your view appears to me that the Constitution is a static document. This is simply not the case. Amendments have been improperly ratified... Do your homework.

Then there's the "patriot" act... What say you to that? Lemme guess- "If you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to fear"???

That's pretty much it unless you can show me in this often quoted document anything that is illegal or unreasonable.

Yeah, that's the country I fought for... (obvious sarcasm).

Did you ever take notice to the FACT that the majority of those patriots among us seem to be prior service, or similar?

There's a REASON for that. We know the true nature of the beast from hard experience. We have been in the trenches.

Yes you guys are the only ones with prior service. I often wonder why you guys assume that... and since there are still people in the service voluntarily they must be ok with society as it is.

I'd love it if the people in denial were actually right, and I was the one in denial. I'd love if there were no NWO, and no hidden agendas....

Experience has shown me that is not so. I'll stick with what I know to be true until proven otherwise.

Then you should know that society is stable and has been for quite a while. Not only is it stable but life expectancy is continually increasing and there are no indications that this will change. Even if it is assumed that you are correct and that there is an NWO then it only proves that the American system is susceptable to corruption and hitting a costly reset will not change that. There are corrupt elements in everything human. What can be known and not assumed is our quality of life and progress. We have a proven vessel however flawed (but with the capability to address problems) that is working out for the best currently.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Wow, it almost sounds like you've been to the Oath Keepers site. You know, the one that affirms that American troops and LEO's will uphold their oath to the Constitution of the United States, regardless of potentially contradictory orders... In other words, the action we're talking about: A lawful restoration of our Constitution.

Can we talk a bit about Oath Keepers? The people behind this movement have my utmost, deepest respect, by the way. Do any/many of you see it gathering steam?

[edit on 6/21/09 by silent thunder]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
I was aware of the one world monetary prophecy since the 70's but couldnt picture an actual scenario until now.And the speed and scope of the meltdown is staggering!I imagine the other prophecies will soon follow...

The speed of change is also what amazes me. I think the NWO plan has been in the works for a long time, but world happenings or something has caused plans to go into overdrive.
The ideas of change that have been predicted by many trends forcasters, at one time seemed far fetched, but now seem likely to happen. The loss of personal freedoms is the change that sticks out in my mind the most. We are losing basic rights at a breakneck speed, all in the name of public safety--it's for our own good, they say. The government almost has total control over everything now, we don't have far to go to total fascism. Yet people can't see the changes. I believe things will change even quicker in the coming months, and those of us who expect the changes will still be amazed at the speed they were accomplished. Other sheeple will just be left wondering how this happened, but will sadly remember someone telling them of just such an event. There in lies the irony.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join