It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dealing With Denial of the NWO, the Coming Economic Collapse and the Second American Revolution

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Kettle, good sir. Kettle.

Again... what do you mean by this?

Oh. So you hadn't been reading my previous post?

James Watt. He was instrumental in transforming the course of the Industrial Revolution (from which all things mechanical and technological have their roots) because of his improvements to the steam engine. And he came up with his idea by watching steam pressure build up in his kettle and flip open its lid.
As an analogy, it stands as a legend that shows how the smallest thing can trigger the largest revolutions. In short, one man CAN make a difference.

Sitting at the computer whining here about how one man cannot overcome the system is not going to do anything for sure. You actually have to get out there and put your ideas to some use.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Happy Birthday Sarge!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
O.K. sarge you are really starting to make it hard for a working man to keep up with all of your posts! My wife thinks I am having an E-affair.
I have nothing to add at this point just letting you know I am watching.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question
One thing I have always remembered being quoted, which I still believe to be true:

"The devil's greatest victory over the people, was to make them thing that he didn't exist."

LOL... well the devil only does exist in certain tribal traditions.... in others, like the Celtic traditions... there is no Devil...

Sounds like that quote is just a defense mechanism of these tribes when encountering opposing belief systems from other tribes....

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by James Random

Good I believe you are right....

That's why I don't whine.. I simply rejoice in the liberation I have found.

:-)

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Do you actually read the drivel you spout? I know you won't be reading this, as (thankfully) I'm on your "ignore" list.

You sir, are either schizophrenic, delusional, or a combination. You have contradicted yourself countless times in your various posts.

Get a grip, for the sake of all on this board.

You seriously are the exact type of double-talking progressive statist that has driven this great Republic into the ground.

Enjoy being your own god, and your subjective sphere...

Delusional.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question
One thing I have always remembered being quoted, which I still believe to be true:

"The devil's greatest victory over the people, was to make them thing that he didn't exist."

LOL... well the devil only does exist in certain tribal traditions.... in others, like the Celtic traditions... there is no Devil...

Sounds like that quote is just a defense mechanism of these tribes when encountering opposing belief systems from other tribes....

OR... he may have simply convinced you that he doesn't exist!

Seriously, how much time have you spent in Celtic tribes? You keep bringing them up, so you MUST know of Kernunnos...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

HOW are people finding that out? Like the CSM said in the movie: "Any you Sons of a ***** call me grandpa and I'll kill you!" Only reason I even have a drink of Rye on my birthday is to prove those Communist Dogs failed to finish me! Now I'm surrounded by fascist pigs in my government - thank God I can still shoot straight!

Don't get soppy on me xxpigxx, any day above ground is a good one, but thank you.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

…Celtic tribes? You keep bringing them up, so you MUST know of Kernunnos...

You’re kidding right? Any mystic warrior druid wannabe dwells in Celtic fables and traditions; almost as in Odinism among the warrior legends in their own mind. Just an infantile name dropping reverse associational complex…

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike3
reply to post by SGTChas

Although this is good at mentioning the problems, nothing here has really been discussed about what should we do, how to do it, and what actions should we take. And that's what I want to know.

Well, as far as I can tell there is very little to be done. We are past the point of no return on so many levels...its too late to "wake people up" and to reverse the course of disaster. That's not a popular message or way to think, but I hold it to be the truth. This is not a mere trainwreck...its like 16 different trains with no conductors or breakman all heading to one single point to pile up in an almost unimaginable wreck. We can speak in political, demographic, ecological, virological, economic, or esoteric/prophetic terms and the result is the same: Utter catastrophe, barreling down on us.

At this point the only action to be taken is on the individual level, i.e., making sure you and your family and/or close friends are informed, aware of what is coming, and prepared to the greatest extent possible. There are plenty of resources on survivalism out there so I won't reiterate. There are also a number of clever "side strategies" that might or might not work out.

Some exceptional COMMUNITIES may be actually able to weather the storm intact...possibly groups like some Amish communities, other religious extremists in small cultlike scenaria, or some "politically questionable" groups I won't mention by name. These people may or may not be able to survive with their group ethic not only intact but strengthened like steel forged in a fire. The rest of us will have to think in terms of FAMILY for survival. Informal networks of close, trusted FRIENDS may also form viable survival "cells" although these will be rather weaker than many would hope/expect.

Other than that, strap in and hold on. And may God Bless the United States of America in this, our coming dark hour of need.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

There is more.... Any wanting info on santuary contact me.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
WHAT to do when it hits?

1. Secure your family and group/team members.

2. Evac according to your plan.

3. Road march on secondary routes with CB radios & SW receivers on to planned sanctuary area, scout out 1 mile ahead with weapons carried in the legal manor.

4. Keep weapons locked and loaded but out of sight in convoy vehicles.

5. Have prepositioned fuel and other supplies at a storage room or safe house on route, do not trust being able to buy anything.

6. If possible, a rear security-blocking car with weapons carried in the legal manor.

7. Forward scout secures final safe area before main convoy enters, with rear security pulling off the road to a covered observation spot until camp is set up and OP and security patrols are out.

8. Remember, no one CARRYING weapons in an offensive manner into your safe area IS FRIENDLY (Slung or shouldered rifles show no intent of presenting danger) , be ready to meet them with irresistible force.

9. ALWAYS have someone up and patrolling with established reaction plans should there be danger.

10. Militia and Guard troops will always identify themselves and ask permission to approach or enter your safe area – watch for any arrogant approach.

11. Keep your heads low and monitor the SW radio, planning for at least 60 days of initial confusion as friend/foe is established.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Very effective and good summary of a viable immediate strategy, thanks very much.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Never in a million years could I have said that better than you.

I'm very impressed.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MagicaRose

He had me pretty well pegged - bitter and old (well, I FEEL that way most of the time, anyhow), he just forgot cynical.

I'd already "disgusted" him, so, having done my good deed for the day, I could afford to lay off. Then he just went away

I guess maybe the garden path led him off in a different direction.

The only problems with him, really, were that the kid didn't realize that some things ARE worth fighting for (I feel for his friends and family, assuming he has any), and he didn't have a clue as to why otherwise perfectly sane grown men march toward the drums of war (instead of away from the same), intent on trading bullets with their opposition. Oh, that and the fact that he was the poster child for denial.

I only tried to enlighten him. "Flower Child" types are all about "enlightenment" aren't they?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
So in the end, we have discovered that the "Dealing with NWO Denial" is similar to "Dealing with Denial of Satan"

In the end, it's a belief system full of fanatics looking for something to hate.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Conversely, using your twisted logic...

It's also about denying others their right to converse on a topic they believe in.

Simply because you believe differently, most obstinately.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

So in the end, we have discovered that the "Dealing with NWO Denial" is similar to "Dealing with Denial of Satan"

In the end, it's a belief system full of fanatics looking for something to hate.

Is that your "professional" opinion?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

You know of course how absolutely inane and petulant such a retort sounds? However, to answer would be redundant and an exercise in futility.

[edit on 6/19/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Sarge, it looks like Hunka has found his "something to hate". Does that make him a fanatic?

[edit on 2009/6/19 by nenothtu]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join