It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trooper exposed as liar in attack on ambulance

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Memysabu

Well Memysabu you say it as it is... You are correct although it is so obviously wrong. By reading all the post on this thread it appears that we all agree and from what I am getting from the comments is that the reality and the truth hurts to know that we live in a police state and need video proof in order to even stand a chanc against them. Awesome post.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I was watching the news last night and they had the sister and niece of the woman in the ambulance on. The sister said the cop came to the ER and apologized but it seems she felt his apology was only done because he knew they had recorded it on their phones. So there was the dash cam and their own videos. He knew he was caught and was trying to back peddle IMO. What if that woman died because of his stupidity and obvious rage? That cop should be fired IMO.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

yeah apparently they can turn them off, but they would need to do a lot of explaining i expect.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
See story here also.

The ambulance would not let the police car get in front.
That might be a good idea to have the police in front.

But a life has precedence over police.
Thus the Ambulance can go across red lights.

Next might be the post office if they were fully Federal controlled.
Federal law takes precedence over local laws.
So the mail might have a chance buy snail mail has standards to uphold.

So police might be third in line.
So do they stop the mail to pull ahead, no.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

I have been following this story since it broke. I was sickened by the police officers actions, and lies.

Starred & Flagged!
From you link...

Trooper Daniel Martin needs to be fired and a message sent that this sort of behavior will not be tolerated. If you believe Martin should be fired, sign the “Fire Oklahoma Highway Patrolman Daniel Martin” petition and send the OHP and police around the country a strong message.

Petition

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Great point about if the women would have died? Ty for sharing

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

No offence to your opinion but I honestly think you need to really research this story and you'll hopefully change your mind a bit.. They EMT did try to pull over but when he tried to explain that to the trooper he wouldn't hear it... It was handled wrong by the trooper is the consensus... Appreciate your point of view and posting...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Thanks "Burntheship" for your taking the time to follow this story and for the links. great post

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Dumb, rude, idiotic, selfish, control freak cop. Many, many more where he came from.

Check out this thread of a couple more videos where cops are abusing women

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
LOL....that trooper was just pissed because he got flipped off. I live in Texas, and out State Troopers are all butt heads! They are brainwashed to believe that they are better than everyone else, including other cops. I know this, because I used to work for one of the local Sheriff's offices in my area. I know several cops, and none of the local cops have anything good to say about the State Troopers. Hope he gets reprimanded!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ace High

Tell us how you really feel...
Your comments hit it on the head. TY for posting

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by desertdreamer

It's more like a chip on his shoulder because he thought he was flipped off as the facts from all that were there say he wasn't flipped off but instead the driver was simply making a confused gester of confusion of why the trooper made a uncalled for comment over the radio as he drive by... Big Chip for this guy.. Great post. Love it

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Yeah, I spoke to a trooper here in Texas once about people flipping them off. He said, it is not against the law.....but in the same breath he also said that he would find probable cause to pull that person over! LOL...

So I guess you just have to be prepared for that one!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

No doubt, they find reasons when they want to inforce their power and frustrations. IT's a plain shame.. "Frampton"

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This guy should be fired simply for “running hot” with his wife in the car. How much do you want to bet that this was a “show off” in front of my wife thing?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Trust me, a cop will find a PC (probable cause) to pull you over if he/she really wants to! I was riding with an officer one time and he suspected something may be up with a certain vehicle. He just followed it until they swerved just a bit to hit the center line on the road. He lit up the lights and pulled them over for failure to drive in a single marked lane!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Why should EMT pull over.
He has the right of way.

Sorry but the TV reports I heard is not that detailed as
you tried to explain.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Great point... That is why when a police car is behind me for more then a minute, I pull myself over allowing them to go by. If they pull over to ask why I did that, I tell them that I don't like them behind me and that is my right to do so. Let they run a check on my DL and they will see that I have nothing to hide but I will not let them follow me at ALL... lol Great post ty

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I bet your right about that.... ty for sharing

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Thanks for starting the thread. I saw this on the news the other day and could not believe it either. Good Job!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join