It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada students find naked man tied to a rock

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

ZEPHYR COVE, Nev. - A 53-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of being naked near a high school on Lake Tahoe's east shore. The naked man was arrested Monday after three Whittell High School students reported spotting him tied to a rock and lying face down behind the school. When the students asked if he needed to be untied, the man answered no.

Douglas County sheriff's deputies said the man told them he was watching some buzzards flying overhead at the time.

So how is it possible to be suspected of being naked? It would seem that either you are or you aren't. I would think he should have been arrested for being drunk and watching buzzards.

my.earthlink.net.../4a31e0d0_3ca6_1552620090612-979143627

[edit on 14-6-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
OK- my question is how and or who tied him down and why?
you can't tie yourself up without at least 1 hand free- so you would always be able to escape. duh
maybe he(or someone else) was hoping the buzzards would eat him

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I think this fellow is into outdoor and predicament bondage. Some people get off on getting caught in naughty acts in public. I bet his partner was nearby getting a laugh at it if he is not simply nuts.

At any rate, he needs a smack upside the head for being stupid enough to do that near a school!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
My jaw dropped when I read this because I really don't know what to think.

Douglas County sheriff's deputies said the man told them he was watching some buzzards flying overhead at the time.

First question is what the heck are buzzards?

Second. Why was he naked tied to a rock near a high school to begin with?
Has the mafia chosen a little more (obscure) then traditional method of "whacking" someone these days?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman
At any rate, he needs a smack upside the head for being stupid enough to do that near a school!

Schools mean very little to naked buzzard watchers.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

yeah i agree with that theory also
and if true they should have let the buzzards eat him and said sayonara buddy- this is what you wanted
would have been better if a puma came along tho and found him lol
one more freak gone from the earth

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scooby Doo
My jaw dropped when I read this because I really don't know what to think.

First question is what the heck are buzzards?

Second. Why was he naked tied to a rock near a high school to begin with?
Has the mafia chosen a little more (obscure) then traditional method of "whacking" someone these days?

Seriously?

A buzzard is a flying scavenger. Basically a bird that eats roadkill.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by PuzzleMaster]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Okay, to people like myself who didn't know what buzzards were....

- A vulture, particularly the American Black Vulture and Turkey Vulture, or as a general term for vultures.
- In parts of the United States where they are considered pest, particularly in rural areas, a derogatory term for certain birds of prey, such as the Chickenhawk (a common colloquial name referring to both the Red-tailed Hawk and the Cooper's Hawk), or the Duck hawk (known elsewhere as the Peregrine).

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

A buzzard is a general term, but ususally pertains to the common buzzard, a large bird indiginous to Europe and Asia. Often times in America, it is synonymous with Vultures, although they are very differant birds.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Oh, this is simple guys! He was just doing an artistic impression of Promethus! Even had the vultures nearby, good thing they didn't get to his eyes though.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a buzzard is a vulture- what ever you want to call them.
they are not any kind of hawk or falcon or eagle etc as those are raptors.
vultures will only eat carrion- they do not hunt for prey as raptors do. they want dead food. that is the difference.
they are neat to watch as they soar on the air currents but to be tied naked to arock just so you can watchthem (let alone by a school) then i would say you have some severe head problems.
wish i was a psychiatrist for him i would be filthy F##^%^ rich! lol

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

A graphic illustration of buzzards mutilating defenseless eyeballs....provided by a man called Mr. Headshot.

Anyone else see the humor in that?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

would be better to have a shot of the buzzards eating something else defenseless of his and hear the screams lmao
he would learn his lesson then

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfoot1212

You know, that actually was one form of Indian justice, allowing predatory birds to do that. It also used to be common to stake people naked in the sun to make them blind and torture them, and also to pour honey on them to attract ants to bite them to death. And some people think whites taught us all we know about torture!

Did you know how the wearing of eagle feathers came about? Young men tested their manhood by climbing up to an eagle's aerie (this is no mean feat, btw), and plucking the feather from their tails. Eagles are aggressive animals which literally can beat you to death with their wings and also will claw or peck your eyes out. Often you had to hold on to their legs because they would try to fly off. THAT beats getting drunk or hitting on hotties any day!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

In the criminal justice system all perpetrators are innocent until proven guilty. Even caught red handed you are still a suspect.

Seems an odd case, but something sounds like he was caught doing something bad by someone. They tied him to the rock as punishment. When the police arrived at the scene, he had no choice but to deny any help as it would be to embarrassing or incriminating for him to confess to what he did.

Or as others have said, he may have some strange fetish that he was acting out on.

Who knows nowadays.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Hmmmmmmm........he was lying face down and said he was watching buzzards flying overhead? Good one.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
The fact that he was near a school makes one think he was doing it for some kind of perverse reasons - then again maybe not.

If not for the school - I would not see a problem - after all we all started out naked.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Hmmm...it seems several of you watched the magician instead of his hands.

It stated he was found, "naked and tied to a rock", it also clearly said he was "face down".
So..I would like to encourage each of you to try laying face down, on a rock, and looking straight up.
But...
heres the kicker, ya gotta be tied up and butt nekkid.

'Ya catch my drift here ?
Is it not obvious the buzzard story was concocted to distract from something ?
Has everyone been lulled to sleep with some Jedi Mind trick ?
He could have been watching a Charlies Angels marathon, what the hell does that have to do with him being found nude, and bound in public ?

This sounds more along the lines of some sort of dare, or initiation, or humiliation sex gone wrong.

Buzzards...pffft.

I think I'm gonna have to deny some ignorance on this one.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
This sounds like the aftermath of an orgy gone horribly wrong ........ or horribly right, if you like rocks.

omg, this reminds me of a story. I volunteered at a Mission here in central california. The groundskeepers told me a story about an old guy who visited the park from.... i dont remember where, but far away. apparently the animals here made an impression on him, .... because he came back at night, tied up the horses and sheep, .... and had his way with them. ..... the cops finally showed up armed with night vision, and after observing him, finally arrested him. He was naked and slathered in honey. It made the press but was downplayed.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by secretagent woooman

Schools mean very little to naked buzzard watchers.

Made my night. Seriously, bizarre story haha, why someone would tie themselves to a rock, naked, to watch Vultures is beyond me... I think the poor fella may be in need of mental health assistance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join