It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bilderbergers quest to rule the world?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

The Bilderbergers quest to rule the world?

www.examiner.com

If you read my last article, you are aware that the Bilderbergers just had their annual conference in Greece and one of the main objectives on their agenda was to decide on how to deal with the impending global economic crisis. But now we are beginning to find out some of the other items on their agenda. According to Jim Tucker, another Bilderberg tracker, the Bilderbergers set up an economic summit, which was held this week (June 8-11) in Israel - which by the way, I find interesting in that out of all the places they could choose from to hold this summt, they chose Israel (Israel figures int
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This is good. I know it's the examiner. But there is finally some mention of the bilderberg with the mainstream press. We need more exposure of the group with the MSM. Hopefully more and more people will start to see and wake up to what they're planning. We don't have the free market anymore-- at least not until we get rid of these people. These people are world planners. These people need to be gotten rid of. I hope people wake up soon. It's good to have more exposure on this though. Hopefully more people will wake up to their agenda.

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
i don't know why they're saying that they talked about how to deal with the economic crisis, when the crisis was engineered by them. unless of course the crisis is beginning to slip out of their control, which in itself would make me laugh just a little bit.

they're using the crisis to bring all the economies of the world under the control of one agency, and they'll advertise that it's for the greater good of the global economy.

after that the new agency will reduce the number of currencies actively traded on the market to three or less. i predict euros, dollars (amero?), and yen.

then they'll say "well this worked so well, lets take these 3 currencies, and turn them into one!"

then they'll introduce the microchip implants as a "safer" method of currency and buying/selling, plus contain all your pertinent information/ID

congratulations, you're now livestock, with your very own branding. next up: the slaughterhouse.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
The bilderbergs are just another Rothschild frontman. All roads lead to the house of rothschild. All global military entities are controlled by elitists via a banking system of somekind, with china being the latest rothschild victim. As of right now, the Rothschilds are dangling the carrot in front of Vladimir Putins' nose, and the trouble is, Putin thinks "he" can control the rothschilds.

The rothschilds operate in all but 5 countries, and if it's anything to do with money, you'll find a rothschild lurking somewhere in the shadows. Here's a sample of what the Rothschild dynasty looks like:

The Rothschilds
^^^^^^^^^^
International banking system (federal reserve, imf, 3rd world bank, world bank)
^^^^^^^^^^^
puppet govt's globally
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
global industries
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
fake peacekeepers (UN, NATO, Charity Corps)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
global big brother agencies (cfr, tri-latteral commission, bilderbergs, MI-5, CIA, KGB)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
fake economic global agencies ( g-20, g-8, summit of the americas)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
global think tanks (MIT, Brookings Institute, Carnegie Melon, Oxford, University of Cario, Tavistock)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And the above is but a mere few of who the rothschilds control.

top topics

join