It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nutcase In Iran Will Get Bombs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I was thinking a bit earlier, and came to a possible scenario that can happen.

It's been over 2 days now since the June 12 election in Iran, and there's MASSIVE rioting and protests.

www.cnn.com...

American ships and troops in the Persian Gulf are on HIGH ALERT because of the rioting and protests currently taking place in Iran.

North Korea's threats are growing as well (side news).

Now here's the scenario:

Iran is deeply divided right now between Mossavi supporters and Ahmadinejad supporters, so at the rate it's going there could "possibly" be a re-election on June 19. However, this is highly unlikely.

Most likely scenario, the news media will say some "Iranian Extremists" were "angry", so they got their hands on weapons of mass destruction and attacked Iraq (U.S. troops there as well as bases), Israel, or the U.S.

June 21-22 is the BIG day that the false flag is suppose to take place. (Project Blackjack)

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Now you have Israel saying Palestinians need to demilitarize in order for a two state solution to be possible. This makes Israel seem like they are willing to be "peaceful", so the false flag will seem out of the blue, and Israel takes sympathy card yet again. (Also, a false flag will make Israel look like it was right all along and that Iran, Palestinians, and Arabs are all dangerous)

www.cnn.com...

The ONLY thing on the news this week will be North Korea, Iran, and Israel.

Be prepared, the time has unfortunately come for a false flag, so that the imperialists can finally take over Iran. They've already destabilized Pakistan.

What do you all think?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I enjoyed reading it. I doubt anything is going to happen with the current administration. I was just reading a post about super volcanoes. I wonder if he'll (Obama) try to talk them out of blowing up. About us being provoked with attacks on Iraq? The hit me first situation never really panned out for us.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I too have been watching this very closely over the past month. This timeline seems to be ideal for the parties involved.

www.ken-welch.com

Ken has been saying this for months now, and recently has added a high alert for this operation to begin.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Very Possible ... I heard some other interesting stuff on the News.. They were applauding it,, I'm a bit worried... I can't find the info any where yet.. I am looking like mad. It has my mind racing and well It is the last straw for me.... I only have my voice,, And I'm bout to go preach..

WoW to everything really................ I give them Iranians props... They did What we should have did to Bush and his BUNCH the 2nd time around diffinately. But we didn't !!!! look where we are today....

Who knows about the march to Washington July Forth??? I also believe some cities are holding it. There is also a 9/11 confrence going on in London on the 7/7 ... Hum !!!!! What will also come from this???

[edit on 14-6-2009 by WwUdNoW]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WwUdNoW

Haha.. Sorry dude I mixed a few posts up there.. Let is be friends. Go ahead hold my hand.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by etombo]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by etombo

What are you talking about????

Please explain..

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Hezzbelah is now out of power and now it may appear that Israel may accept a Palestinian state without weapons as long as they accept Israels right to exist, if this happens Iran will no longer have there proxies next to Israel.
with Iran isolated it would make it easier to have a staged attack and someone apparently being the victim of a so called Iranian attack.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by etombo

Alright ... BTW I'm a girl. Ok Dude..lol

Peace & LOVE

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Lol look at slide 29... NAU van! LOL!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Who knows maybe for some of us these next couple weeks could be our last.

All their characters are in position now for a false attack followed by war.

new topics

top topics

join