It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cash to become extinct as chips take off

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
It would be the only way to destroy the federal reserve.

If they couldn't print money anymore, why would the government need them?

Perhaps this coin has two sides to it?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I highly doubt this to be true...(the part where all cash will become extinct)

those with poor credit and have had trouble with a bank account can not get a bank account therefor can only do transactions in cash..

to have a chip, you have to have a bank account...to have a bank account you can not be on check systems....and you have to be legal or have some valid id....

millions of poor people either dont have a valid id or dont have a bank account...unless the government starts giving those out too

the implant is a good idea for those with good creditand a legal name...and want to be on the "devils" side...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Cash will never become extinct people will invent a new form of cash whether it is cigarettes, gold and silver coins, seashells, bottle caps whatever. They will always use cash when they want to do black market dealings or just want to avoid paying taxes. Cash will be around until the day there is no more material wants and needs, only when we all have star trek style replicators will cash become extinct.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Cigarettes are used as currency in the black market.

This article is interesting though I don't know how accurate it is.

The electronic black market

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

The Federal Reserve is a tool for enslavement by debt. This is also enslavement, the ultimate enslavement.

Don't see any positives in this at all.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dallas18

Something tells me that the chips won't be placed into cell phones or other electronic gadgets but will be implanted into ones hand or forehead...mark of the beast anyone?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Yeah, it will pretty much create a huge black market in good and services.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
This just in:

Canada's wireless carriers to allow users to transfer money over mobile devices

It just keeps getting easier and easier... to get rid of the cash

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Haa
i wonder what all the rappers will be waving in front of the cameras after that?
"I'm spendin paper
Flippin keys....
nah wait...hold on.....
Got my chip under my sleeve
Illuminati watchin me....."

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by miraclerock
Cash will never become extinct people will invent a new form of cash whether it is cigarettes, gold and silver coins, seashells, bottle caps whatever. They will always use cash when they want to do black market dealings or just want to avoid paying taxes. Cash will be around until the day there is no more material wants and needs, only when we all have star trek style replicators will cash become extinct.

Hi miracle/

Cash you say wont become obsolete?
You need to think very quick as to what THEY can do and will most probably do..........What will you trade if you are locked up in a cell on your own?
What or how will you survive?
Will you trade your 'soul'?
'' For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
Verily I say unto you,
There be some standing here,
which shall not taste of death,
till they see the Son of man coming in his Kingdom.

Matt 16, 25-28
This has been said over two thousand years ago.....does it not seem fitting to our generation?
Who alone ‘will guide you into all truth’ (Jn 16, 13), which ‘truth shall make you free’ (Jn 8, 32).
On being Tempted/// And for this reason Jesus said to his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Matt 16, 21-24

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Of COURSE!
It all makes sense now!
They audit the Federal Reserve, banker conspiracy unveiled! Obama big hero! People look at their money with disgust! Damn interest crippling the US government!
Suddenly cashless society looks wonderful, because its only cash that can be abused by bankers, right? And the government regulating it makes it okay, right, right..?

All you need to do is create an enemy for people to rally against, and theyll immediately side with you.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dallas18

How would this work, I mean if you work you get credit like cash to spend on your needs and wants, but what if in your house, your live in stays home with the kids, and she doesn't have any chips, so do you have to be there every time she needs something? What about suprise purchases, like gifts and such? What if there were an emergency need?
I could think of so much more that just doesn't geha with a chip being your only means of purchasing. OH yeah and then there is the drug market, if you did drugs, how would that happen, or would the trade have to be legal first, or would people steal people just to use their chip? Jeez!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Stealing people to use their chip is a scary thought. It reminds of that old urban legend about the guy who wakes up in the bathtub with his kidney removed, only this time you will wake up with your chip removed and be unable to buy any food and probably arrested for not having appropriate identification.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
heres a good video if you wish to see about microchip

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Hi miracle/

You need to think very quick as to what THEY can do and will most probably do..........What will you trade if you are locked up in a cell on your own?

If I am locked up in a cage I have bigger things to worry about than trading. If all those revelations turn out to be true than I would welcome death as living would be hell on earth. To be honest after having read hundreds and hundreds of near death experiences I have no fear of death it seems by all accounts to be rather pleasant and I can not reconcile a loving God with any man made religion or claims made by mans religions.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by miraclerock

I just read back on this thread, someone mentioned that there would be those willing to cut your chip out of you to spend, I bet there would also be black market doctors to insert stolen chips into theives or those who hire theives to steal them. Oh man, it just keeps getting worse.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I think somebody above said it best. In order for this to happen, People have to be REALLY P.O.ed about there money. Why would you be angry about your money? Because its not worth anything. Why would your money not be worth anything? Becuase it was found to not have value. Why was it found to not have value? Because the government determined that. How can the governement determine that money is worthless? With an audit of the Fed.

With that audit, it creates a enemy for everyone to rally against, Someone to smoke out of there holes, and look for in the mountains. Obviously is money is worthless, the government can't afford the war on terror, BUT if this was made to come about, just as another poster said, all income would be tracked, monitored, and cataloged. Just as all your debts were the same.

THis would start out with a chip in your cell that had your I.D. number. This I.D. number along with your drivers license would be used for all purchases. The technology is there, it only needs to be modified. Once you get people used to it, thats when this get more complex and interesting.

Do I think its the mark of the beast? Not yet, because I don't believe the beast is in power yet, and this has a ways to go. Could it be the precursors? Yes absolutely.

Cheers,

Camain

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

I'll believe it when I see it. Politicians will always have need of cash. How else are they to receive their bribes?

Yes, but that's THEM, we're talking about us - you know - the people who never get to break the rules, because we can...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by miraclerock

Originally posted by helen670
Hi miracle/

If I am locked up in a cage I have bigger things to worry about than trading. If all those revelations turn out to be true than I would welcome death as living would be hell on earth. To be honest after having read hundreds and hundreds of near death experiences I have no fear of death it seems by all accounts to be rather pleasant and I can not reconcile a loving God with any man made religion or claims made by mans religions.

Hi obsolete/

If only death would be just that,then yes, welcome it!
BUT, if Revelation is true.......Then you're in for a shock of your life!
.................The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan,
with all power,
signs,
and lying wonders,
and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish,
because they did not receive the love of the truth,
that they might be saved.
And for this reason God will will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness" (2 Thes. 2:3-11).
When all is in place,this world will experience EVIL like never in History seen before.

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
being in the cash register buisness my self i can say that chips still have a long way to go before they take over the role as money.

for a chip/card to work it needs electricity, phone line/internet connection, cash register with compatible software for transactions and a bank account.

point is you can do buissnes just fine without any of thouse things,
so the real need for credit cards or chip cards or what you want to call them is acturly very low.

paying with cash is acturly faster and safer then using cards.

besides, you acturly make less of an income if you accept credit cards or debit cards then with real money as a store owner.

it is realy a paradox in my own opinion , but some how a system that no one needs is there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join