It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Article: The Truth About Roswell?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hey

Just saw this article on BBC.com about the Roswell incident. They actually treated the subject pretty fairly, which was nice to see. They even went a bit deeper and talked about Majestic 12 and asked "how do we really know there isn't an agency that's 27 levels above top secret that's calling the shots?"

Link here:

news.bbc.co.uk...

Enjoy, peace.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Good find suterlaben! And bravo to the author of that article for remaining objective!

-E-

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I like that last line

Keep watching the skies.

Makes me wonder.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
i find it interesting how mainstream news has started reporting in depth about the ufo coverup. They are reporting this topic more frequently as time moves on.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
They should talk to people that lived nearby at the time.
The green dye was bought in a local art store.
Quite a good published artist now days.
And the monkeys dyed green were from the rocket sled program.
How can these people be missing so much unless its a big lie.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The BBC article is fair at best, seems to be ambiguous, giving credence to the believers and non believers both. Its better than some I have read, though far from what I would call "objective" or very well researched.

I suggest reading the book "Witness to Roswell" by Thomas Carey and Donald Schmitt. They also produced the SCI FI channel's documentary"The Roswell Crash: Startling New Evidence".

It is the most thorough book I have read on the subject, going into incredible detail and interviewing numerous witnesses. I strongly recommend it.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I am curious why people here think this is a well written article. I found it to be quite poor in quality and content. The most compelling research is completely missing. Actually, he presents NO research. Just two interview quotes that portray mere speculation. He even suggests that the incident was a 'landing'? I am surprised this person would travel all the way to America and write such a poor article.

He presents no research data and writes no conclusions. This is the most famous case history in the world. There is much much more to the story and I believe it is a disservice to the subject. He clearly has not even thought out and researched the questions he posed.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Bravo to anyone who reports on this stuff. This kind of thing needs to come out and made public, at the very least the truth that we are in fact not alone in the universe and some details about them and their society. Why should the people of this planet be kept ignorant to a historic event such as contact with new lifeforms. I for one want to know and i want to work with them, not against them and they shoudl know that.

I mean honestly, if they (ET's) wanted to attack us and wipe us out or enslave us, wouldn't they just do it? They are 2500 years ahead of us technologically, seems to me we could all learn from one another. It's time for a cease and desist for all mankind.

top topics

join