It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nightly visits

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Hey Story, when you say code in the movies, do you numerological or symbolic code.Or are you reffering to actual plotlines or both?
For example I think there is a great deal of problem reaction solution themes in movies.
Such as:
The Simpsons Movie
Dreamcatcher
All the current zombie films
Aliens Vs Predator 2
Cloverfield
Plus countless others....
They all show troops on the street, panic, people being rounded into camps and alien threat etc....
Many others show other esoteric info, The Myst (stephen King) has demons coming out of an otherworldly myst (one can find numerous similar stories in the Quran and so on).
You mentioned movies that show you the code....I am thinking stuff like Lady in the Water and The Matrix?
Some films have a strong esoteric message like Guy Richie's Kabbhalistic stuff and even more subliminally Enter the Dragon.
Sorry for going on there buddy but you have sparked my interest. Please elaborate.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Symbolism is huge but also sometimes the plot and words and phases that seem fairly normal and most people would over look them and yet they are full of meaning.

I know how ever hard I try most people will not get what I am trying to show them and will just right it all off as coincidence. However I am going to do it anyway.

Thanks for giving me more work to do... I have not seen some of the movies you mention but now I will get them out and watch closely but I think they are dealing with a different aspect of the same thing?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

Sorry I just thought I should add that I am not grumpy about looking at new movies I haven't seen I welcome anybody telling me a good one they feel has stuff in it.

I also wanted to add that we are programmed to believe that movies and major art and historical art and myths are just made up rubbish that they mean nothing. The fact is they do mean something and they are part of this programming that is going on. The world that you live in is deliberately closed in and small, your mind is constantly bombarded with rubbish and you can't think straight, it isn't your fault it is deliberate.

But inside the message is the key to decoding the message. All of these things are actually really simple. The bible is mostly code but the code is so simple it shocks me more people don't see it. Mostly it is just a simply replacement code. Eg call a person a flower things like that. They also use words in ways that you think they are meaning something in a way which is metaphysical for example when in fact sometimes they are simply telling you a straight truth. But your mind does not know that reality so you think they are just simply saying that as a type of picture or to explain something when they are being totally truthful and mean it as it is written.

The bible is an extremely clever work and the more I look into it, the more I think it is not written entirely by human hand. I used to think "Yeah a bunch of old guys wrote that to black mail and imprison the rest of us" but..no a very intelligent superior race had a hand in writing that and they know what your mind will see and what it will simply pass over and think well that is simply words to give an image, they didn't mean that.

This whole thing that is going on at the moment with the bible is interesting.. I find people ether refuse to read it and are therefore ignorant as to what a masterful and very clever piece it is, or the people reading it are so religious and blinded by the church they just take the church take on the words and over look everything I am telling you. The bible is also in code in an other simple way. They have put it in verses and people tend to read everything in a chapter and take it in context but the bible is coded in a way that some verses are simply there as a message in themselves and if you read it in context you miss what is there. Often these verses or verse will stand out like a sore toe.... like.....how can you miss that.... that is not meant to be there and has been inserted.

I don't know if it is just me that sees these things, sometimes I think it is which makes me feel like an incredible weirdo and usually I have to go to some lengths to get people to see what I am showing them because their brain is too used to over looking this stuff. Anyway I will get on with trying to show you this stuff that is hidden soon. I have to be in the mood and then it just flows.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by Story]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Thats the thing though story, even on conspiracy websites such as this the majority is very closed minded (check out Ickes forum, its like they havent even read any of his material).

Its frustrating because people cant see the bigger picture, even when you explain to someone how 9/11 is a cover up and they take it on board wholeheartedly you will have to repeat the deprogramming process before they will even consider weather control and chemtrails.

You might convince them of this in time, but try and talk about the holographic universe and you will again come up against programmed resistance. Its like they cant realise the bigger picture because their minds are conditioned to keep subjects separate. Its like they refuse to learn from their past mistakes because they understandably cannot see being part of the majority mindset as wrong.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
thats exactly right
most people can not take it on board that this i just the way we PERCEIEVE this reality they say well if i can see it and touch it , it must excist but du uno what is say

when you dream is all that stuff really there???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I think one of the hardest things about going though something like this is that you are not on the same page as everyone else and all of us want to fit in...we want to feel like we are normal, whatever that word means but when you go though what I go though, that flies out the window and for two years now I have been searching everywhere for some kind of confirmation that I am not nuts, that this is not simply all in my head.

I could write it as a piece of fiction and people would go nuts over the story and think I did a great job, they may not like aspects of it but as fiction well that's cool. I have seen this before when it is shown to people as fiction how they think it is incredibly inventive and well film making stuff or at least a great book. The trouble is it is real to me and so because it is so real...well then it seems like one then one has to find the proof. That is what goes on with me. I must find the proof and I do find the proof and see it everywhere but strangely, then you think to yourself "OK I see it all around me but do I just think I do?"

Anyway I have done some of these film shortening stuff and soon I will load them up and see if once I point out what happenes to me and show you how I see it in the real world if you do too.I would guess that some will not and some will?

Anyway it is my belief that the truth is all around us and that the elite or Masons etc know the truth and will not tell you. If they are the same breed as you and I..I am not sure I have always thought they are human just humans with insider information. Maybe they leave evidence of it around the world so those of us who wake up and start to feel it and see it, get a feeling from the planted information that makes us feel OK about our selves. They even expose their symbolism and I really think what is going on is that if you don't know already what is the real truth, you will not recognise it inserted into movies etc. You will just see the bull# story and not the truth wrapped up in a bull# story.

Not sure you will understand that? Anyway the other reason I think people don't see it or will object to my telling them the truth is because it is not a truth that will sit comfortably with them. They object because it does not seem fair or they simply wish to believe something else.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
This site is full of pretty, open minded people, some too open minded(Their brains tend to fall out), but you shouldn't have any probs connecting with the community as a whole.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I understand what you are saying. It is for that same reason that you must raise your audience into the information you wish to share, starting with the things that are most familiar to them.

If you can, you gradually raise them from there, you will eventually [preferably sooner rather than later]. be able to submit full disclosure if that is what you are attempting.

Your wwords sound like the words of a servant/soldier for the things that are. Though I personally am waiting for you to become more forth-coming.

I invite you to my thread, story.:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe our communication might enhance both of our attempts. I will stay here for a while too.

Thank you.

NoconsequencE..

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Interesting thread Story.... And I can relate to what you are saying. I have personally been to the mental hospital 2-3 times to try to get professional help, but they just slap a bipolar label on ya, give you a prescription and send you on your way.

You see, I thought at one point that I was getting messages from God... that is caused by looking too far into MSM, movies. These messages were even color coded primarily Red, Yellow, Green which represent things like "Stop, Caution, Go" where applied to things like news crawls, sporting events, etc... in order to predict future events.

So as I travelled down my bipolar path, I got these physical effects that rI can only describe as Kundalini which is like getting a chill down your neck and back. I guess in my mind, I believed this to be the Holy Ghost trying to communicate with me. Typically, I will find a place to gel and close my eyes. Upon doing that, I would see REM state images even though I was conscious. The meds don't work, but I did benefit somewhat from the profressional help. They sent me to a Trauma class where I learned all about EMDR (a method of self-hypnosis) and the people helped a great deal. Okay, so I discharge from the hospital with a new skillset.

You know that Billy Joel song that has the lyrics "You may be right, I may be crazy"... yup thats me. I got off on this tangent where I listened to alot of music and if I listened to the lyrics I would catch those hidden messages which were directed at me (or anyone else who was paying attention). The only real question in my mind was whether these messages were coming from God, or was this simply manmade subliminals beamed down from Satelites. (Like DirecTV and XM radio plugged directly into your brain) Either way, it was exhausting trying to "observe" and be cognitive of the messages because they come at you quickly and constantly. Even when you turn off the technology and take a rest you really never get that rest because your brain is constantly processing information.

The things most people consider to dreams are like Gods datastream to me and I take notice and journal those experiences because if nothing else... they seem to be uniquely part of me. These experiences are like hard to believe alternate realities. If you can recall the details, there is usually some wild twist.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mapsurfer_

Good for you.. I believe that peoples natural talents do not, "fit in" well in a society that is based on anti-life movements; so that people such as yourself are deemed, "off" in the head.

While in reality there is nothing wrong with them on their behalf.. Though outside pressure is contrary to that. They did it to you then say, "Look what yoU did!".

Like I said; though I am still waiting for story to open up more.. Trust me; I understand that is hard. You will get bad responses from some while you also build good connections with others.

I encourage you to take courage and just be yourself.._javascript:icon('
')

Thank you.

Noconsequence..

[edit on 17-6-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by noconsequence

Thanks for your reply I will look at your thread. I have started a new thread called, "It is time for you to swallow the RED PILL". It has been moved to skunk of course as it involves reptilians.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Story

Looking forward to hearing your stories hopefully as the name implies, it's won't be just a "story". hmmmmm.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tdrowe2008

You know...I wouldn't be surprised if ants DO rule the world...they've been trying to invade my house lately....pesky little buggers.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join