It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Access to Health Care a Basic Human Right?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Trouble is we will need campaign finance reform to do it.
reply to post by Leo Strauss

You know that will never happen. Can you imagine Obama and Pelosi giving up their big money financing?
Please!

The other thing that would quickly solve the Healthcare cost problem is to put reasonable limits on healthcare lawsuits. Lawsuits are an incredible waist to the system and accomplish just about nothiing. You could probably bring down healthcare costs 50% with just that one item.

Will it happen under Obama/ Pelosi??

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I'm just gonna go straight off-topic here (at least slightly) and ask if any of you have watched the removed scenes from Michael Moore's Sicko? Or, more specifically, "Is Norway Utopia?"
'Cause if you haven't, you need to do so. Now, preferably. Yeah.

And, before you guys start slinging comments about Moore and his movies; Sicko actually displays rather correct numbers and facts. Yes, he leaves out a great deal of things to make his point (and I can't really say anything about the health care system you have in the US, seeing as I know close to nothing about it, other than what is shown in the movie), but he DOES make a point. And as for the clip about Norway - it's true. Rosy and shiny, but true. Except for the part about us drinking just to save the planet. xD

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join