It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can spirits or ets mess with you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
ok just wanted to no everybodys opionion on spirits and ets messing with you mentally

my head has been feeling really weird and if its nothing wrong with my head do you think other entitys could makes your brain hurt cause headaches and stop you from sleeping

wats everybodys opionion

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Yeah Ever since I was little I have had Astral abilities and they mest with me quite a bit (Not lately now since I have turned it off). Theres different ways for them to be able to contact you, mines through Astral connections (4th Dimension Spiritual connection).

I dont think those, but imo when the brain hurts its getting exercise, better if its not from an injury or health affect.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by KennyRJR]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tdrowe2008
ok just wanted to no everybodys opionion on spirits and ets messing with you mentally

my head has been feeling really weird and if its nothing wrong with my head do you think other entitys could makes your brain hurt cause headaches and stop you from sleeping

wats everybodys opionion

ETs can do that totally. Yeah, I experience that, too. I have this powerful 24/7 headache. I also can't sleep unless I get a certain amount of liquor (currently at around 6 shots straight, trying to reduce it to 5).

But I experience alot more than just that. I also have folks that "follow" me around (can't come up with a better way to put it). They make it difficult to get apartments and things like that. For example, I'm trying to move, and even though I put in an application at a place for $420 a month on a 6 month lease, with all of the apartments for the past 5 years (yup, they went way back) saying that I pay my rent on time, making over 35 grand a year, and with 30 grand in savings, I'm on the path to getting the application declined after they verified my income and references and everything. I was talking outside with a manager chic, then the "anomalies" showed up, we ran inside without saying anything, and she's been trippin ever since. At first she told me she would have an answer in 3-5 business days, but it's now been 2 weeks since I applied. So I've been looking around at other places that are less attractive. It's alot more difficult with crazy stuff lurking around.

I actually experience way more than all that, but the list goes on forever, so I'll have to stop here.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tdrowe2008

If you ignore what they're doing to annoy you, you won't get annoyed anymore

Seriously, and that ^^ is serious by the way. They do bother me when I'm doing something important. I tell them with my mind:

"If you don't leave me alone, I'll find you and tear your ectoplasmic shell into a billion pieces!!"

Have no fear!

new topics

top topics

join