It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

18-Year-Old Arrested in Cat Mutilations, future serial killer?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Ahhh, humanity. The only creature to enjoy cruelty that I know of. Cruelty is practiced every day also. To hurt.

A fine example...

Nazi Medical Experiments

The thing that troubles me about humanity is that if you were to kill all of the supposed "bad" people to make society better society would recreate the situation. People would automatically assume the spectrum of social roles no matter the size of the group.

Ilse Kock

[edit on 19-6-2009 by Apollumi]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollumi

What looked like pets to you and me in that Chinese video was just somebody's job.

That’s the problem with that video.
Horrific yes - but reality - also yes.

It's also someone’s job - a means to feed their family.

Another culture - and a practice no Western grown mind set will ever be able to fully understand.
I can’t and wont judge those women in that film.

Can you imagine how they'd judge us - watching a video of our Western boulevards sporting fancy French poodles with painted toe-nails wearing diamond studded collars in silk get ups and panties with doggy menstrual pads???

But does their killing animals in the course of their job - to feed their families compare to a Western raised child who collects cats to slit their guts open, crush their heads and *pose* on the owners lawn for even more shock value.

Not even close.

There is just NO comparison.

If this kid is guilty do I believe he will grow up to be a healthy addition to society.
Nope.
I don’t think so.

peace

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
If you want Americans to look bad there are plenty examples galore. This crazy [*SNIP*] below is a good example. Not the first time this particular crime had been committed either. You want to blame the kid and punish him to your just (cough) satisfaction? Who's to blame? Everybody please go have a look in the mirror... Cruelty? Inhuman acts? Some happen bluntly such as this supposed guilty kid. Most happen daily in our interactions with one another. And a lot of it has to do with the intensity of the burdens upon our physical, mental, and spiritual beings. Want to see true unbridled cruelty against animals and humans. I think you have one year, tops, to wait. Then you will see what has been lurking in peoples hearts for some time. The kid doesn't deserve life in prison.

Oregon Woman Jailed in Pregnancy Hoax Murder of Expectant Mom, Unborn Baby

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20/6/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Point taken. My apologies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join