It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Healer checking in... let's heal the world!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
A long-time lurker, I have finally joined because I am so frustrated with everything going on in the world and would like to do my part to raise the energy for as many people as I can.

I am a Spiritual Healer with a gift I would love to share with you by sending healing energy and perhaps receiving individual suggestions.

There is a lot more I can do but they all take a lot more time and travel - past lives, land clearing, ghost busting, mediumship, energizing items, and also I can transfer the healing energy to others.

I am looking forward to hearing from you – Together we can make a difference!

Take care,
WendyHalo

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WendyHalo

Welcome to ATS the best alternative website on the web! Come and spread your knowledge and learn from others.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
please send me some spiritual healing. Im a skeptic and would love to know if you could make me feel better.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Thanks so much, I am looking forward to broadening my experience and learning as much as I can.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Hi, I need your approximate location so I know which direction to send it.
If you do not want to disclose your location use Cumberland, MD as a reference point for me (I live nearby) and tell me which direction you are from Cumberland.

-WendyHalo

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I live in the south of England

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Ok, thanks. I will start in an hour, about 8PM eastern time. I would love to hear how you are doing later this week. Maybe you could jot down what you are experiencing now, before I start, and then later on. I already have an sense of what you are going through, I felt it on your first post.

My sons are currently on holiday in Ireland, so my heart is already near you, an interesting coincidence!

Take care,
WendyHalo

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
sweet, thats very kind of you, looking forward to feeling better soon!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by WendyHalo

Hello
You stated that your frustration caused you to finally join ATS. I appreciate your intention and am with you on spreading healing energy to the planet. When I spend time in my garden I become filled with an overwhelming love for the Earth and all its creatures. When the feeling reaches the spilling over point, I just imagine my own powerful love force flying on the wind to reach every nook and cranny around the planet and beyond. There is no particular focus, just the sense that love, appreciation and gratitude are permeating the very air we all share.

Most of the time though, I feel the weight of negativity being broadcast from too many sources. So, I appreciate knowing that you are there doing what comes naturally to give aide and an energetic boost to all life.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Ah welcome. Hope you have a grand ol' time here. Looking forward to reading your threads and maybe learning something from it

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Harman]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
My name is Hudson
the bind word is pop-tart
lets wurk for each other

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I am located in central Illinois. I could definitely use some positive engergy my way. I appreciate what you are doing and welcome!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Hi Hazelnut,
I am glad we have so much in common. Maybe we can form a "Million Healer Movement", or suchlike, and support people like us all over the world. My sons can write a theme song and make a web site (if they have time). No selling, no preaching, just healing energy.

Anybody else have any ideas?

Take care,
Wendy

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

Hi Harman,
Thanks for the gracious welcome! I am looking forward to adding my 2 cents now and then, and I do have some thread ideas. I have not seen any recent posts on the Kogi tribe in Columbia - fascinating aborigine tribe. I will do some more digging, someone probably has a thread about them somewhere.

Take care,
Wendy

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by adistantbox

Well hello Hudson
I rather like pop-art
we can create changes

(Did I get it right? lol I think it is a kind of Haiku...)

Take care,
Wendy

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthFairie

Hi EarthFairie,
Thank you for the kind welcome.

I can really relate to something Nat Goldberg wrote in her book, "Writing Down the Bones". During a frustrating time writing the book she wanted to trash her typewriter and never write again. She is asked, "What else is there to do?" She answers, "Nothing." For her writing, the daily practice alone and with others, is what brings her clarity and happiness. For me, "What else is there?" is healing and advising, tapping the Universe, if you will, that makes me feel centered, needed and even happy. (I really got a lot out of that book!)

I will start on you at 10 pm eastern time, and continue for a few days or weeks as I am led.

Take care,
Wendy

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Wendy!

Positive, healing energy is certainly something we could use.

Could you tell us more about how you came to be a Spiritual Healer?
Of course, share only what you want and be aware to not post personal data.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

Hi,
I have been in touch with the other side since I was very small, but I really started researching it in my early 20s when someone gave me a book on Edgar Cayce. I thought that I could do what he did, but I was working and traveling, so I put it on the back burner. In 1989 I attended a Spiritualist Church in Trenton, NJ and the ministers repeatedly told me that I was a powerful healer and medium. Well, I was working and raising 2 very young sons at the time so the healing work stayed on the back burner. In 1996 I had a series of dreams which led me to my current healing practice and since my sons are now grown and on their own I really have no excuse to keep that back burner simmering. Now I feel compelled to do as much as I can the only way I know. Who knows? It might just make a difference after all.

Take care,
Wendy

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Hi Wendy I was just checking in on you to see how things were going. I don't know if you sensed anything that I am going through right now, but I do truly appreciate what you are doing.

Have a wonderful day and keep up the good work(s)!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Please send healing my daughters way. My daughter has developed Schizophrenia and is very ill and has been institutionalized. Medical science doesn't have a cure and I have prayed for Jesus and God's help, but no advances for her yet. We are saddened that she has been in the mental ward so long and are looking for any answers. She is a godly, sympathetic and an emphathetic young woman at 20 years old with a life ahead of her that is doomed to be unrealized. She's had this off and on for the last 4 years. We've seen many medical professionals to no avail. and we are desperate. PM me if you want more info to target your healing towards her.
edit on 2-2-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

top topics

join